Author Topic: [-]Darkness Rising][-]Literate, Semi-Realistic, Mapless, High Ranks OPEN]  (Read 1062 times)

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
You gaze out into the night, your breath quiet. Around you your pack mates are all dozing, if not then guarding like you. You can hear a rustling in the undergrowth across from the Shaman's den and go over quietly to investigate. What you find waiting there for you is purely morbid. A pup is laying there dead, It's eyes wide with horror and It's side torn so much that you could see the ribs of the small creature. As you back away a shrill cry is heard in the trees. Your eyes widen as you try to figure out what to do. You quickly bolt into the trees to investigate but there's nothing there. You shake your head trying to figure out what was going on. Before you even have a chance to turn and leave, something lunges out at you, clamping It's jaws on your scruff. You try to shake it off but the thing has brute strength and tightens It's grip till you fall to the ground. It wastes no time to pin you there. You stare at it briefly. It's eyes are black, and It's body seemed to be partly bones and partly flesh. You writh beneath the creature not knowing what it was going to do next. The creature clamps It's jaws around your neck and moments later you black out.

Hello and welcome to Darkness Rising. We are a literate, semi-realistic, mapless pack. We are plotted and soon-to-be sited once I find someone who will make it for me. In the next post I will have the form and rules if you feel like joining.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
[Rules]

[1] No powerplaying/godmodding
[2] Be semi-realistic. No neons or wings!
[3] Be literate! Which means no one liners.
[4] Please be active. I can't stress enough about this. I want this RP to stay alive longer than a week.
[5] No territory claiming. It's an FH rule! In a public map you are not allowed to claim territory.
[6] Do NOT argue. If you have a problem with a pack member, avoid them.
[7] I don't want there to be countless incidents with your chracters. So please, don't do anything drasic without asking me FIRST.
[8] Have fun!

[Form]

[Name]

[Gender]

[Age]

[Mate]

[Crush]

[Personality]

[History]

[RP Sample]

Offline GEMST0NE

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile

[Name] Mira

[Gender] Femora

[Age] Late Teens (Not Clearly Determined)

[Mate] N/A

[Crush] N/A (At the Moment)

[Personality] I'm Shy, but I can lash out and be fierce if needed

[History] My mother and father died when I was a pup. I've had to live on my own and fend for myself

[RP Sample] "The Wind brushes briefly past her mane, pulling it backward. She sits to the side, tail slightly tipping off the   edge of the rock. She brushes her paw against the ground, and inhales deeply, sensing a foreign pack in the distance"   

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Hmm, you're accepted. BUT, in-game, I do want your posts to be longer if you could.