Author Topic: Large Fursonas of Feralheart Project  (Read 5838 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Large Fursonas of Feralheart Project
« on: April 22, 2014, 09:19:39 pm »
In my art school we will get a free project at the end of the year.  I want to make a large drawing of the people on feralheart.  It will be a group picture.  I am NOT 100% sure this will happen, it is possible I may think of a different thing.  If many people put their character's in I will put in the ones I want to first and not all will be added if I run out of time.  However I will try my best.  The picture will be shown in the art show at my school.  You will not be credited for your characters but if asked I will not claim any as my own, unless it is my own fursona, CharChar.  I want only fursonas because it is a drawing of the community here in feralheart.  Any person with their fursona included will have permission to use the picture.

Form
Username:
Name:
Breed:
Mood:  (What expression?)
Other:

More numbers will be added if needed.
1.  Rustys
2.  Vespian

Mood: Well, considerin' the fact Vespian has a permanent Chelsea grin, his expression will most likely be that scarred, suspicious smirk of his. Think creepy, ma'am. Ehheh.
Other: Vespian has a habit of lacing severed eyeballs he stole from his victims and/or adversaries with the beige tufts around his neck. A visual of this can be provided above in the references but if ye' wish not on drawin' anythin' too gory, ye' are free to look over this additional aspect.
3.  AlphaEclipse

Mood: Happy, or a smirk.
4.  OreoHeroz

Mood: Snarling
Other:
Personality: Vorlux doesn't trust other creatures or humans very easily. She isn't completely classified at sweet since she hardly ever says or does anything nice. She is the one who sits back and listens, and is the one to take the kill at the last moment. She is considered rather odd - others can't usually uncover her demeanor. Vorlux is all about survival, and will do whatever it takes to keep herself walking, even if it means pushing others out of her way with regret. Vorlux is relentlessly stubborn, proud, and discreetly defiant. At times, it does not show, due to her silent attitude, but once you spark the flame, it'll show up for sure.  To most others, with the exception of a select few, she is reserved, impassive, and somewhat of a loner. She speaks only when prompted to; she keeps her innermost emotions exclusively to herself. Though beneath her shy and withdrawn exterior, is a skilled fighter and formidable adversary. Vorlux takes charge pragmatically when lacking a competent superior. It is difficult to gain her trust and respect - one must work to retain it. Regardless, she has unwavering loyalty and faith in those whom she trusts and she would sacrifice her life for her kin and kith.
Items: Pearl Necklace
5.  Kiaz

Mood: Calm and detached
6.  Feareh

Mood: Sleepy

Mood: Angry
7.  JimMoriarty

Expression: Maybe a confident smirk.  Mood= content, cocky, happy.
8.  Baltowolflover

Mood: Happy.
Other: She has a ruby necklace, A spiked bracelet on her right paw and a rainbow bracelet on her left.
9.  Brittnie

Mood: Smexy (impressing girls)
Other: weres glasses sometimes when his eyes start hurting
10.  Icyfrost
11.  OhKelseyYou
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 12:08:38 pm by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Large Fursonas of Feralheart Project
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 09:58:19 pm »
Oh? An art project? Oo, count me in!

Username: Dishonored
Name: Vespian Soule Vahlok
Breed: Kruziik Nahlrii Click here for a visual of the species.
Ref:

Image drawn by Attsos

Image drawn by Aria

Image drawn by Zady

Hopefully I added enough pictures. If not, merely inform me.
Mood: Well, considerin' the fact Vespian has a permanent Chelsea grin, his expression will most likely be that scarred, suspicious smirk of his. Think creepy, ma'am. Ehheh.
Other: Vespian has a habit of lacing severed eyeballs he stole from his victims and/or adversaries with the beige tufts around his neck. A visual of this can be provided above in the references but if ye' wish not on drawin' anythin' too gory, ye' are free to look over this additional aspect.
gone

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 10:04:30 pm »
This is a very cool idea! I can't wait to see the final product. A large collage of fursonas would look really cool! Eeee I wish you luck with the project!

Form
Username: AlphaEclipse
Name: Sagitta
Breed: Grey Wolf
Ref: (If you need more screenshots, PM me.)

Mood: Happy, or a smirk.
Other: Sagitta is naturally a happy character and has an optimistic view on things. Also, here's some art done by other players:

Appearance: Sagitta is a brown colored canine with long limbs that exhibit black sock markings. Her tail has a few stripes which lead to a full-black tip. She has ear rims which define her ear shape. She is naturally a slim wolf with a short muzzle and a long, bushy tail. Her undercoat is slightly a lighter hue than her overcoat.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 10:26:35 pm »
Sounds cool! If you happen to do this, I wish you luck on it.

Username: OreoHeroz
Name: Vorlux
Breed: Unknown. Could be a mix between a wolf and a thylacine.
Ref:

AT NIGHT

Drawing by Mythrim on FH

Drawing by JimMoriarty on FH

Drawing by Katie on FH

Mood: Snarling
Other: Personality: Vorlux doesn't trust other creatures or humans very easily. She isn't completely classified at sweet since she hardly ever says or does anything nice. She is the one who sits back and listens, and is the one to take the kill at the last moment. She is considered rather odd - others can't usually uncover her demeanor. Vorlux is all about survival, and will do whatever it takes to keep herself walking, even if it means pushing others out of her way with regret. Vorlux is relentlessly stubborn, proud, and discreetly defiant. At times, it does not show, due to her silent attitude, but once you spark the flame, it'll show up for sure.  To most others, with the exception of a select few, she is reserved, impassive, and somewhat of a loner. She speaks only when prompted to; she keeps her innermost emotions exclusively to herself. Though beneath her shy and withdrawn exterior, is a skilled fighter and formidable adversary. Vorlux takes charge pragmatically when lacking a competent superior. It is difficult to gain her trust and respect - one must work to retain it. Regardless, she has unwavering loyalty and faith in those whom she trusts and she would sacrifice her life for her kin and kith.
Items: Pearl Necklace

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 10:45:04 pm »
This sounds nice :3 I don't mind if my fursona doesn't get in floof, but here it is just in case x3

Form
Username: Kiaz1st
Name: Kiaz
Breed: Lioness?
Ref:

Mood: Calm and detached
Other: Not really...

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2014, 11:47:59 pm »
Form
Username:Youshallfearme2
Name: Feareh or Baku
Breed: Jaguar - Kreptis
Ref:
Feareh:

Baku:

Mood: Feareh: Sleepy
Baku: Angery
Other: I put both my Fursonas just in case xD cause really Feareh is my main fursona, but i do understand how time consuming his spots can be.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 12:20:49 am »
OOoo how exciting!
Here's mine!:

Username: JimMoriarty

Name: Jackdaw

Breed: Native American Dog x Himalayan Wolf

Ref: (Many pictures please!)

For the lolz:

Mood:  Expression: Maybe a confident smirk.  Mood= content, cocky, happy.

Other: Don't forget his floppy ear and items. c:
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2014, 01:18:49 am »
All forms are good and have been added.

@ Feareh - Can you add a picture of Feareh sideways so I can see his markings on his body better?
@ Vespian - Since this will be made and shown in a school I think it is best to keep out any blood or eyeballs.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 01:21:16 am by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2014, 04:51:40 am »
Username: OhKelseyYou
Name: Kelsey
Breed: Capildae (Cat-Goat)
Ref:
this is pretty clear enough
Mood: Smirking
Other: Collar is optional

PLEASE DON'T STEAL HER DESIGN/SPECIES PEOPLE KTHNX! THIS IS PROBABLY THE MOST ORIGINAL CHARACTER I HAVE AND I WANT IT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY <333

Offline IcyFrost

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • what is life? life is cheese.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2014, 05:01:02 am »
Mhen.. I would really like to join this, but since my fursona is still pretty new, I don't have much art for her yet. Yah.. But I do have a few atrz of her, and I think they're pretty clear. Is it alright if I put a request in? Thanks for your time :)

Because yes, everyone needs Canada in their signatures.