Poll

Agree?

Yes
No
Hmm.. a little

Author Topic: YOU can make a difference!  (Read 2926 times)

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
YOU can make a difference!
« on: April 24, 2014, 06:02:02 pm »
WARNING!:
While you are reading this, some things

might get a little bit over exaggerated and you might find it harsh because this is the way we are without realising in some

people. So I hope you do NOT GET OFFENDED. If you feel uncomfortable reading this then I suggest you to not.

Welcome floofehs!

I hope you have read the warning above and I know I am saying this a second time but don't read if you feel bad

quickly, plus I am not trying to monitor anyone here so no worries.

Well, I was talking to my friends and I just got this speech together to show you that what we 10-15 year old's are

doing and how the staff feel back. The reason we are doing this is because everyone here can do something to change

FH and if you disagree...

Because you are wrong. And if you said yes then god bless you with everything :), you are

truly a person that Shakespeare thought about.

And now for the speech:

"Dont you think the staffs are sick and tired of you complaining about updates? Like

come on, they work for more than 5 hours a day and we are like this:

LAZY

This is us, and don't say no except the staff. Yes, it is hurtful to hear that because you

are DISAPPOINTED of yourself right now. You should see the look on your faces. cx

No offence, but we are the ones wasting valuable time rather than thinking of other people who matter to us. We people

are bored too and that's why we don't come on the website and much of the game either. And to be honest, maybe

those are one of the reasons of why he left because he got so angry that he could not resist and went like "Ok, I'm done

here". (this is just a prediction, NOT A REAL ANSWERS SINCE WE DON'T KNOW THE STORY!). Just think about it guys,

imagine you have soooo many people and you want to start a company to make chocolate. Then, you publish your

chocolate and no one really buys it and get no profit. This is what kinda is happening and in this game we see these

quotes:

"This game is so boring and ugly. Why won't it get better!!?"

"Bored..bored boredddd"

"When was the last update?"

"Where is everybody, we want something!!!"

and many more... Shocking huh staffers who are reading this?

Comment for one of you who has said something like that before, I would say the majority of you.

For now, let's just get calmer... I guess some of you are pretty angry, sad or shocked."

So guys, all the ideas where from my friends but I planned and organised the way the speech

was going to be. I also got sad because I never knew a lot of this was happening, I thought we are happy. Don't get

me wrong, my friends are here from the start of FH when it was once created and put out.

Let's all me happy now and make a difference!

#######################################################

If you have not known, Nasa has this website on facebook and you guys are able to post

picture of yourself and family to show that your environment is clean. Also showing you are making a difference!

You can take your own selfies around FH and post them on here! :)

#######################################################

I apologies if this is bad for you staffers. :)

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: YOU can make a difference!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 07:28:27 pm »
This is lovely, hun. And very true, many people do take the staff's work and their limited abilities for granted even though they do all they possibly can! Well said, I hope more people see this~
+floof

You are amazing <3

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 07:32:08 pm »
This is lovely, hun. And very true, many people do take the staff's work and their limited abilities for granted even though they do all they possibly can! Well said, I hope more people see this~
+floof

Thank you Bloo. :)

This is something that I thought for a while and said that what I am posting is right.

Offline Metronome

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • IF YOU SMEEEEEELLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 06:33:12 pm »
Okay, so what message are you trying to convey? I understand that you are trying to say that we can make a difference, but how? You say we CAN make a difference, but we don't because we're 'lazy'. The staff may be doing what they can, but what exactly can we do? If I may ask, what have you been doing?

"CLIMB THE LADDER KID, MAKE YOURSELF FAMOUS!"- Jim Ross

Video game, zombie, pro wrestling, and giant monster enthusiast. PM if you wish for Steam username.
In-game name: Geekboy27

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2014, 04:09:37 pm »
Okay, so what message are you trying to convey? I understand that you are trying to say that we can make a difference, but how? You say we CAN make a difference, but we don't because we're 'lazy'. The staff may be doing what they can, but what exactly can we do? If I may ask, what have you been doing?

If you are trying to make a judgement here, please realise that you're having the horrible thinking.

I have been doing a lot of things floof, for example: markings. I have done some a few months ago just to update the markings and some maps. Many more.

I understand that you might disagree, but you aren't understanding the fact that they are tired. The only thing you care about is what I have written here.

I am not the one responsible to tell you how to make a difference, you should figure out yourself because there are more than 100 brains on Feralheart.

No heart feelings, this is your opinion.

Offline Metronome

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • IF YOU SMEEEEEELLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2014, 03:30:27 pm »
If you are trying to make a judgement here, please realise that you're having the horrible thinking.

I have been doing a lot of things floof, for example: markings. I have done some a few months ago just to update the markings and some maps. Many more.

I understand that you might disagree, but you aren't understanding the fact that they are tired. The only thing you care about is what I have written here.

I am not the one responsible to tell you how to make a difference, you should figure out yourself because there are more than 100 brains on Feralheart.

[/quote]

What made you think I was making a judgment? I'm not judging you or the mods, I was simply asking several questions.

"You aren't understanding the fact they get tired."

I do understand this. Mods are people. They get hungry, they get tired. I knew a lot of mods, and they are awesome people. I'm not judging the FH mods.

"I've been doing markings"

This confuses me. In your original post, you mentioned doing something to make the game better, such as helping people. But you say you've done markings, which is impressive, but I don't see if that's helping anything. Like I said, i'm not trying to offend, I just have a few differing opinions.

"CLIMB THE LADDER KID, MAKE YOURSELF FAMOUS!"- Jim Ross

Video game, zombie, pro wrestling, and giant monster enthusiast. PM if you wish for Steam username.
In-game name: Geekboy27

Offline Amberzerine

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2014, 11:03:03 pm »
Sorry I bumped in too late but I think there shouldn't be a fight. Please if you guys aren't getting along here, stop talking to each other unless if it is necessary.
AAAAAAAAAAAA hi

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2014, 02:54:16 am »
No I don't think they're fighting, they're just compromising things,
Nice topic Rita :3 it's very true indeed just a wee bit for me.

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Sir Equius

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2014, 07:00:48 am »

It seems like you didn't understand anything Pulp asked. He is not judging, he was just asking some questions.

Sorry I bumped in too late but I think there shouldn't be a fight. Please if you guys aren't getting along here, stop talking to each other unless if it is necessary.

Like Shenidan said, there is no fighting here. It's obvious that Ritatalia completely misunderstood Pulp's post.

But of course, this topic does have a bit of a point. I've seen some people complain about how the game doesn't get any updates or doesn't meet their expectations. Even though the game doesn't get any updates from the game creator, players can still modify their game by creating and adding some add-ons and game modifications.

But I got to say, some of those "lazy" people probably can't do all the nifty things like making presets/items/maps/markings to improve the game not because they are lazy, but because they might not have the tools or the skills to do so. Preset making may seem easy to one person, but it doesn't make it easy for another. Maybe their computer doesn't have the software to make such cool creations like presets, maps, and items. That's just a theory.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2014, 01:31:56 pm »
Oh my gosh, I apologies if you thought this was a fight.

Anyway, everyone has an opinion and remember I never disagree.

For now, can any Staffers please lock this. I just want people reading it. c: