Author Topic: School of OC (Oc Rp) [Inactive since 30/08/2014]  (Read 8134 times)

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
School of OC (Oc Rp) [Inactive since 30/08/2014]
« on: April 24, 2014, 07:31:03 pm »
Well, ignore the title... Well... Sorta? It is indeed a school for your OCs though there's almost no learning involved. Your OC just gets dropped off at a large building with different rooms and there's always tons to do! However, with OC's on the not so nice list that do want to come, there has to be officials who help maintain the balance in the halls and to help keep the peace, because of course, there might be fights.  Well, what are you waiting for? Make a form and let your OC come in!

First off, rules.

1. Swearing is allowed but keep it PG-13 for younger audience.
2. Hate the character and not the player.
3. Characters that are dating? Things can happen, but keep it clean.
4. You can have up to 5 characters.
5. No power-playing
6. No, "My chars the best! I'm the strongest!"
7. There is no 7th rule.

Form:

Image: (No image? How about a description then?)
Name:
What are you:
Personality: (optional)
Background: (You don't need a whole lot if you don't want to)
Dating:
Powers:
Other:
Maintenance crew: (Yes or no)

Maintenance. OK, so we need 4 OCs that would like to help maintain peace in the halls. One OC per person if you're interested and these rules will change if no one fills them out. So, if your OC is nice and peaceful and loves to stop anything violent from happening, then it looks like they have their work cut out for them.

Maintenance crew:
1. Cuaca
2. ~Open~
3. ~Open~
4. ~Open~

Ocs that have joined:
Cuaca (ShimmerMoonStar)
Jelapia (ShimmerMoonStar)
Momo (ShimmerMoonStar
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 12:40:57 pm by Scallywag »

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: School of OC (Oc Rp) Open and accepting!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 07:32:01 pm »

Name: Momo
What are you: Human child shape shifter.
Personality: Naive and extremely jolly. Loves to play around with others and very sweet.
Background: She was just a girl until she was given the power to shape shift into a brown and white cat which she had used for her advantage and to play with others.
Dating: Her: Whats that? *tilts head*
Powers: Has the ability to turn into a cat.
Maintenance crew: Nope.

Name: Jelapia
What are you: A shadow fox
Personality: Has a dark heart and a quiet twisted mind. She's in no way friendly but very tricky and loves to see others embarrass themselves.
Background: One time she had tried putting the whole world in darkness, but for now, she wanted to see how this school went and took off from her evil scheming for a day to have some fun.
Dating: No. Single.
Powers: Can disappear in shadows and can absorb herself in others, using their dark sides for her advantage.
Maintenance crew: No

Name: Cuaca
What are you: An elemental fox creature
Personality: Doesn't say much and is usually generally quiet. Strong silent type.
Background: When all the elemental foxes conjoined together to create a strong elemental fox, Cuaca was born.
Dating: Nobody, single though not ready to mingle
Powers: Able to control multiple elements such as ice, water, fire, earth, etc.
Other: Nupe
Maintenance crew: Yes!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 07:34:52 pm by ?????????????t??? »

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 07:52:22 pm »
Ooooh Yea. Wanted to make an intro:

The large building was huge, and outside: ominously quiet. The figure who approached tilted their head up at it, thinking allowed, "I wonder who's building this is... And why was I told to come here! Unfair... But oh well..." They walked ahead and up the steps, so they were on the platform next to the door. The figure used their hands to pull the odd doorknob and remained tense to what was on the inside. They pulled slowly, expecting a gruesome scene on the inside though was surprised to find the walls colorfully decorated and a few others walking along inside. They blinked and smirked now, mischievously, "Oooh... Like a party... Seems like fun." They went inside without another thought.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 02:02:37 am by ?????????????t??? »

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 10:25:38 pm »
:D I've always dreamed of an rp like this :D

Image: (No image? How about a description then?)
Name: Venom
What are you: Lab Experiment gone wrong
Personality: (optional) Shy, fierce, loyal, adventurous, kind, hot tempered
Background: (You don't need a whole lot if you don't want to) Was a normal cat but after being tested on she fell into toxic waste and turned into what she is now
Dating: none
Powers: flight, Can stand extremely toxic conditions
Other: nope
Maintenance crew: (Yes or no) No thank you

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2014, 02:45:25 am »
Accepted! And thanks xD We'll wait one more day and if no one else joins we'll begin. Though I wanted at least one other person.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2014, 09:05:19 am »

Karasu

What are you: Cybernetic Maltese Tiger Clone
Personality: Don't let his appearance fool you. Despite his creator's desire for a war centered monster, he is as harmless a newborn kitten. He acts very young for his age and always wears an adorable, innocent smile. With this, he is also quite gullible and easy to manipulate. Though he is against most violent acts since he is a pacifist for the most part, relying on his brother to do the fighting for him for the most part.
Background: Created in a laboratory years ago. It was an attempt to make a monster that would inherit powerful demonic powers. Though the creature was very much flawed and frail. His creator deemed him a failure and allowed him to roam free, not seeing his presence being much harm.
Dating: None
Powers: Has a few mechanical weapons built into him and an affinity for controlling plasma, though it wears his body.
Other: None
Maintenance crew: Nope

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2014, 02:06:08 am »
Accepted! ~(^-^)~)

Momo was one of the first to arrive, coming in quietly and with an air of curiosity. She knew she wasn't meant to be alone without her friend, Zam, to help her out. He looked after her, kind of like a guide since she had no real parents. She had made it in a few minutes ago and walked through the hall with a large smile across her face as she walked onwards. She could hear music in the halls, a nice disco beat and shrugged, "This place doesn't seem so bad..." She smirked after that and ran down the halls with a small laugh.

Jelapia waited inside the building, sitting down in one of the rooms with her tail flicking. She stared around with narrowed eyes, listening out for anyone or anything as she sat in quiet thought, even though the room was loud with music. This room contained food of all sorts, displayed on a large table in a fancy way. Jelapia wasn't hungry and wouldn't trust any of this food anyway.

Cuaca sat down outside the building, waiting. He would wait for others to show up first before deciding to go in and he yawned while licking his chomps, smelling the inside of the buildings and listening to the distance sound of music.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2014, 04:08:45 pm »
This looks so cool :O. I've been wanting an rp like this to happen for so long.

I'll definitely join later on once I get on my computer.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2014, 06:36:54 pm »

Karasu wandered the halls with a smile, his robotic leg making a small clicking noise every time it was used to tread on. He padded on down a hall, turning into a room where he could hear blaring music not too far away and ran that way. He spotted another girl running that way and gave a small smile waving his paw in a friendly manner, "Hi there! Are you going to the party too?"

"No...." "Aw come on. It wont be too bad." "Nooooo." "But there going to be food! and someone has to watch your brother right?" "I said no. I'm not the party type ryuk." The blue cat stared stubbornly when her name was called though smirked, "Well its alright... I have other means of making you come..." The white wolf glanced over, "What do you mean?" The cat imp snickered waving a photo in his face, "Remember this, tao?" The wolf winced through growled, automatically trying to take it from her, "Where did you get that? Give it back!" Ryuk snickers running away from him, "You'll have to catch me first wolf boy!" She grins before darting off in the direction of the place with Tao trying desperately to catch up.

Moar Characters

Name: Ryukoi
What are you: Cat Imp
Personality: (wip)
Background: (wip)
Dating: Character isn't in this rp
Powers: Shape shifting into a human, water/ice magic
Maintenance crew: Nope

Name: Tao
What are you: Cybernetic Arctic Blood Wolf Clone
Personality: (wip)
Background: (wip)
Dating: None
Powers: Shapeshifting Human, blood manipulation
Maintenance crew:

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2014, 08:05:27 pm »
xD what picture is she using to blackmail him with? Echo: I can take a guess ;3) And ok ^^ Cant wait for you to join)

Momo had stopped when she heard a voice and blinked, staring at the blue tiger. She tilted her head a bit before smiling, "Yea! So this is what it is? A party?" She jumped a bit on one foot before smirking and shifting into her cat form and walking over to him happily.

Jelapia continued thinking before walking towards the entrance, her ears perking towards the sound of talking in the hall and she narrowed her eyes, though sat still to see who it was and if they were threats or not. She stayed hidden in the other room so nothing from the outside could see her.