Author Topic: Dark Haven|Mapped|Literate|Active|Sited|Wolf RP|4 Packs|One Alpha NEEDED|  (Read 1952 times)

Offline mcgee2001

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Khalessi Of The Dothraki~
    • View Profile
    • Mcgee's Place
Dark Haven
[/color]

Dark Haven is:
Mapped,
Literate,
Active,
Sited,
Semi-Realistic to Realistic,
Long-term,
Ranked,
Plotted,
Wolf Role-play with four packs.

We expect our members to be/have:
Pawesome Item Pack V4(Needed)
Mass Markings (Newest)
Literate
Active at least 3-5 times a week. (If that can't happen, please let us know why.)

The four packs:

Nigrum Pack
~The strong, wise and responsible ones.~

Alpha: Tyrant (Username: ~WarriorCat~ )
Alphess: Isa (Username: Mcgee )
Beta(s): Lucifer (Username: Flare Star)
Delta(s): None.

Isa and Tyrant. cx <3
Nigrum Ranks:(Ranks that YOU can chose from)
Delta
Warrior
Hunter
Pup Sitter
Crow
Medic
Medic Apprentice

Mali Pack
~The savage, rule-breaking evil ones.~

Alpha: None(Needed)
Alphess: None(Needed)
Beta(s): Averi II ( Username: Anthi13 )
Delta(s):

Mali Pack Ranks(Rank you can chose.)
Alpha
Alphess
Savage
Hunter
Crow
Pup Sitter
Medic Apprentice
Medic

Silex Pack
~The swift, cunning and loyal ones.~

Alpha: None
Alphess: Silver (Username: Mystic Creature )
Beta(s): None(Needed)
Delta(s): Breeze (Username: Slender-Cookie )

Silex Pack Ranks
(Ranks YOU can chose from)
Beta
Medic
Medic Apprentice
Hunter
Pup Sitter
Crow

Amor Pack

~The kind, loving and caring ones.~

Alpha:
Alphess: Blei (Username: darkmidnightmoon )
Beta(s): Carman (Username: Native~Warrior )
Delta(s): None

Amor Pack Ranks (Rank that YOu can chose.)
Delta
Guard
Hunter
Pup Sitter
Medic
Medic Apprentice
Crow

Other Information:
Nigrum Pack is currently full with members. (You can only join that if you want to be a Delta.)
Our website: www.dark-haven.boards.net
It has the pack plots and plot, please sign up with your character name!

Form to be Mali Alpha/Alphess:

In-Game Username:
Character Name:
Time zone:
Activeness:
Character Gender:
Character Personality:
Character Screenshot/appearance(optional):
Role-play sample(NEEDED):

Form to be a Beta for packs that have the Beta rank open:

In-Game Username:
Character name:
Time zone:
Activeness:
Character Gender:
Pack desired to be Beta in:
Character Personality:
Character appearance/screenshot(optional):

Form for being a Delta for any of the packs with the Delta rank open:
In-Game Username:
Character name:
Time zone:
Activeness:
Character Gender:
Pack desired to be Delta in:
Character Personality:
Character appearance/screenshot(optional):

Form for a basic rank:

In-game username:
Time zone:
Activeness:
Desired Pack:
Desired Rank:
Character Personality:

***If you are accept please send a group invite to: Dark Haven

Signature by: Marija, thank you!! <3
Avatar by: Sameth, thank you!! <3
Find me in-game as: Mcgee

Offline T.A.R.D.I.S

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
In-Game Username: T.A.R.D.I.S

Character Name: Baroness (Willing to change should this interfere with ranks and/or realism)

Time zone: Mountain Standard

Activeness: Every other day at minimum, excluding Sundays. During the school year I was on around four and five for two or three hours, though I am not sure yet what the Summer holds, it could be the same or earlier. If my activity or time zone should prove to be an issue, I hold not grudge against being declined/removed. (Should be most active after this week due to finals.)

Character Gender: Fae

Character Personality: While some may argue that she is insane, others may say that she is the most sane person in the pack. At first glance she appears to be an arrogant, vain she-wolf...this is true, though she is more than happy to use your pelt as a nest liner or sharpen her teeth with your bones. Very flirtatious and sassy, she has the habit of referring to everyone as "Dear" or "Sweety", though more often than not it is in a sarcastic matter. Surprisingly, she is rather patient and can take insults without loosing her temper. (She will simply remove their head when it is most convenient.)

Character Screenshot/appearance(optional): Very large for a Fae, she is rather tall and has a more muscular build.

Role-play sample(NEEDED): The white furred wolfess slowly circled the trembling wolf, her tail slowly moving from side to side as she glared at him from head to paw. A chuckle sounded from her chest at the prisoners plea for life. "Oh, fear not dearest." She cooed, letting her tail flick over his nose. "I would never dream of doing away with such a handsome face." Baroness stopped her circling and turned to face her hostage, her frozen eyes glittering with mischief. "However, I cannot say the same for my pack..."
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 07:19:41 pm by T.A.R.D.I.S »

Offline mcgee2001

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Mcgee's Place
In-Game Username: T.A.R.D.I.S

Character Name: Baroness (Willing to change should this interfere with ranks and/or realism)

Time zone: Mountain Standard

Activeness: Every other day at minimum, excluding Sundays. During the school year I was on around four and five for two or three hours, though I am not sure yet what the Summer holds, it could be the same or earlier. If my activity or time zone should prove to be an issue, I hold not grudge against being declined/removed. (Should be most active after this week due to finals.)

Character Gender: Fae

Character Personality: While some may argue that she is insane, others may say that she is the most sane person in the pack. At first glance she appears to be an arrogant, vain she-wolf...this is true, though she is more than happy to use your pelt as a nest liner or sharpen her teeth with your bones. Very flirtatious and sassy, she has the habit of referring to everyone as "Dear" or "Sweety", though more often than not it is in a sarcastic matter. Surprisingly, she is rather patient and can take insults without loosing her temper. (She will simply remove their head when it is most convenient.)

Character Screenshot/appearance(optional): Very large for a Fae, she is rather tall and has a more muscular build.

Role-play sample(NEEDED): The white furred wolfess slowly circled the trembling wolf, her tail slowly moving from side to side as she glared at him from head to paw. A chuckle sounded from her chest at the prisoners plea for life. "Oh, fear not dearest." She cooed, letting her tail flick over his nose. "I would never dream of doing away with such a handsome face." Baroness stopped her circling and turned to face her hostage, her frozen eyes glittering with mischief. "However, I cannot say the same for my pack..."

Accepted! But which pack and rank? CX

Offline T.A.R.D.I.S

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Ah sorry about that, seems I forgot to include that bit. ^.^' I was hoping to apply for the Mali Alphess.

Offline mcgee2001

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Mcgee's Place
Ah sorry about that, seems I forgot to include that bit. ^.^' I was hoping to apply for the Mali Alphess.
Yes that's fine, make sure to make an account on our website. Www.dark-haven.boards.net

Offline T.A.R.D.I.S

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
 Got it ~ I also sent a friend/Group request.

Offline FyreFlye

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Character Name: Kaija
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: ~3 years
Desired Pack: Sirex/Mali
Desired Rank: Medic
In-game username: Fyre Flye
Character Personality: Kaija only owes allegiance to her pack, and if you aren't kin, watch out. She has no qualms about manipulating those she does not care for to get what she wants and her temper is hotter than fire. Her alignment could be considered chaotic neutral - things must be even, no matter how they get there.
A Literate Role-play sample: Kaija licked her paw, trying to soothe it of the hurt she'd given herself earlier. 'Don't pick fights with bigger wolves, Mama always said,' Kai thought to herself. Stupid as Mama was, she was right - only pick fights you can win. Kaija knew that, but yet... the male was picking on a younger member of her pack. That was unacceptable. Later, she'd make sure he would never live down such an action, but for now, her wounds needed tending. She limped away in the moonlight, ears and tail low, back to her pack's den. She could recover, and tomorrow was a new day. She rolled briefly in the herbs next to her soft patch of soil, the ones she had specifically placed there for such a situation, and then continued rolling over onto the soil. Kaija was already asleep and would remain that way well into the morning while the herbs worked their magic.
Character Appearance(Optional):