Author Topic: Email Activation :I  (Read 1762 times)

Offline EliratheDerp

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Email Activation :I
« on: May 07, 2014, 09:57:22 pm »
Alrighty.

My friend on FeralHeart recently attempted to login on the site, but it said her account hadn't been activated, she's been playing the game a while now and due to her having a new email, she can't remember the email she signed up with and she is sure she already activated it.

Now, it's saying, 'Username doesn't exist' when she tries to login on the site.

Thats the reason why I'm posting it for her.

Help? x.x

"geeettttttt dunked on!!!"

ThrillexForLife

Re: Email Activation :I
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 10:00:15 pm »
Maybe ask a Moderator to active it for you. Or admin.

Or maybe she needs to check her email address?

Aicosu125

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 10:05:03 pm »
She would have to check her email for the activation link. If she didn't receive one, then she can ask a mod about it. Usually the game let's you in without activation, but it won't let into the forums with out. Hope this helped you out, hun.

~Cheshire

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2014, 10:06:29 pm »
There's the unfortunate possibility that yer friend will need to register for a new account. If a user is made but is not activated right then before the registrations close again, that user will over time become restricted/cut off (both in-game and on the forum); thus the results bein' what yer friend currently faces.
Although I advise contactin' a staff member about this: >>Click here!<<

Since yer friend cannot remember the e-mail she used with said account, perhaps tell whichever staff member ye' contact yer friend's user. They can take a gander at the user database and tell ye' (in which ye' can pass on to yer friend) the e-mail information and other little tidbits in hopes of yer friend retrievin' her account once again. I wish ye' both luck.
gone

Offline trinitylovespink

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Glowing potato pocket
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2014, 03:34:33 am »
Me and a close friend have been Having the same problem...
Here To Help!
Ingame: trinitylovespink
dA: Donttouchsilverlark
Tumblr: Donttouchsilver

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2014, 08:11:19 am »
SilverLark I advise you look at what Vespian said and that might help.
Honestly all I can do is say the same thing as Vespian and Chesire did.

Ask a staff member to check the datebase for your friends email (using their username to find it) and passing on the information from the datebase to you/your friend.
I hope you find out what the problem was/is soon.

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline damiian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2014, 10:10:44 am »
If none of the suggestions by anyone help, your friend may have to catch registration open again
make sure they have an email and account name written down ready (most likely better to do on notepad on the computer to save it to the desktop to remember)
ready for when they catch it to make, that way they will still know what email they signed up with C:
or if they can by any chance get into the email they signed up with get them to click the activation code if they had one or send a activation request to [email protected]

by what i know. many accounts have been glitching for the past while. they could get activated and glitch themself as "un-activated" causing it from stopping you playing either by itself or by if you attempt to log into the forums about 2-3 of my own friends have had this glitch in the past.

You might also be able to PM a mod or admin to look into this situation one of them may be able to tell you the email to the account your friend signed up with, that is of course if the account still exists for them to find

~ Rink
Its so so so so SO SO RARE i ever log into the game i am always found around the forums usually at my inbox or the help forums.
My username in game is rink if you find another user using rink it is a fake.
If you  cannot get a hold of me on here you can find me on the IT server dragons den as rink or deviantart as AlphaRink