Author Topic: Would you kill your character?  (Read 2008 times)

wolfdog01

Would you kill your character?
« on: May 07, 2014, 11:24:08 pm »
Alright, so, lets say that your most beloved character (or just a character that you think would be good in this situation) came out of the screen, lifesized and everything, and you were forced to kill him/her? Like lets say it was a mission to save the entire world or something, would you be willing to kill you character forever and never have them come back?

If I had to kill Thyme, I would try, though I don't think I'd win, of course if I did manage to kill her, I would be very depressed and probably just sit in a corner for a while.

So would you kill your character?

(Found this picture on Google, I did not draw this!)

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Would you kill your character?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 11:50:43 pm »

-Insert gasp here.-

If Vespian were to somehow miraculously come into reality and start wreakin' havoc wherever he went alongside The Puppeteer, I'd pretty much have no choice but to put the poor Mad-eyed Devil down before such horrors could continue. Knowin' him, he'd be up on the news as some rabid hound of the devil, stealin' victims eyes and performin' multiple acts of brutal violence upon any creature he can lay his claws on (includin' myself dependin' on his temper and disposition at the time). Also, again knowin' him, I'd be dead before even withstandin' a chance. Though, again miraculously, if I did end his morbid life, I'd be mortified afterwards as it would feel as if I just slaughtered my own self. It'd be very painful for I know his past life, what he's been through, the horrible experiences that poisoned his mind into an incurable illness of insanity, and the reasons as to why he does what he does to this day. A madman with not a permanent grin but a permanent frown who's tears let loose through bloodshed and fearful disillusions.
A very difficult decision this is.. Another part of me also says that I should try to compromise with him. That I should try to come to a resolution that won't be his (or my) death in the final outcome. Though reasonin' isn't his preference. Only fear, violence, and war is.

So.. either I kill him now and become the hero but in doin' so, his death will actually take a big toll on me and will cause me to suffer internally. Or I let him end my life and I die alongside him (for I'm sure Vespian won't stand a chance against the big forces of the world like the Army, Airforce, etc).

Nein. Nein, I couldn't kill him. After ponderin' over this, I'd rather die at his side than slaughter him with my own hands.

Besides, I'll deserve the death for puttin' him through such terrors. As his creator. As his puppeteer.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 12:11:51 am by Vespian »
gone

wolfdog01

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 12:07:22 am »
Oh, I never though about compromise!
I liked to hear how you would deal with this Vespian, it was pretty interesting.

Offline StormClaws68

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Constantly hunting for RPs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 03:40:52 am »
If StormWolf were to jump out of the computer I'd probably jump for joy. She'd be awesome!
I could never kill Stormy! Without her (within her story anyway) there would BE no wolves left in the world! Plus killing her would cause eternal storms ranging from small, normal, thunderstorms, to tornadoes made of lighting. So, doubt killing her would "save" anything anyway!

Kellin <3
Click here to view my characters!

If you see me, feel free to say hi!

Offline IcyFrost

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • what is life? life is cheese.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2014, 05:07:10 am »
Mai gawd. If Glali came out of the screen right now and tried to kill the world, we would all be dead within a few minutes of me posting this. So sadly, I would have to kill her somehow.. Eh.. Wait a minute. She's a spirit. RUN TO THE HILLS WE CANT KILL HER!!!!!

Basically, we're all screwed if that happened.
But I could never kill her. Not just because I can't, but because I know that Glali is, normally peaceful. Until attacked.. :o
Why did I have to create you

Just realized that if I did kill her somehow (how do you even kill a spirit o,o), the whole plot line of a story would be messed up, and I would probably have three op wolves after me. Wow.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 05:15:14 am by IcyFrost »

Because yes, everyone needs Canada in their signatures.

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2014, 12:02:22 pm »
If Mystery came out of the screen, I think she'd be harmless. She doesn't care to harm others so er yeah. I mean if I really had to kill her, I'd be devestated and would probably never get ot of bed again.

No, I couldn't kill her. She's so harmless and kind and it would ruin my life if she died. ;-;

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline Metronome

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • IF YOU SMEEEEEELLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2014, 02:49:07 pm »
Eh, since Bane is my OOC, we'd be fine.

"CLIMB THE LADDER KID, MAKE YOURSELF FAMOUS!"- Jim Ross

Video game, zombie, pro wrestling, and giant monster enthusiast. PM if you wish for Steam username.
In-game name: Geekboy27

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2014, 05:32:44 pm »
If Exxy jumped out of the screen with a mission to kill the world... Well, for one he's extremely emotional and been through so much that he'd probably beg to be killed in the end. But for me, it'd be hard but I'd do it for both him and the world. I always can't help but feel bad for the guy, but it was always the best thing to roleplay him.

Honestly, I wouldn't know if I could, and it'd probably be hard but I would do it. In being such a powerful shapeshifter he'd probably be able to succeed, and maybe even be able to kill me, but if I was able to... yeah. I think I've told ya my answer already.

Offline Silverdrake1234

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2014, 02:21:53 am »
I would never kill Burn! He has a pretty nice attitude if you treat him nicely, but if he gets provoked, then he goes mad :P Besides, he's covered in flames, so i'd probably not even be able to touch him anyway.

Offline Neowulf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Somewhere, in an alternate universe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2014, 05:04:40 am »
I'd never kill Neff. He's loyal to the very end, willing to die for a friend. Tears would fall from my eyes, if my friend were in red dyes.

Art gallery
[Find me in-game as Neowulf]