Author Topic: Activation Error :( PLZ HELP DIS IS AN I WANNA PLAY FH EMERGENCY!!! Lolz  (Read 1653 times)

Offline wolf12345warriorcat

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Life without Warriors isn't a life at all
    • View Profile
Hi floofies! I need ur help. Ok, I accidentaly made my user and pass over 16 chars on this account, so yesterday mornin I caught the registration openings and made my account. The activation email was sent to my mom's phone, and when we tried to activate it it took us to a place that said 403 error. I thought this was cuz it wasnt on a computer so we copied (and pasted) the link into the computer and it took us to 403 error again (and ask.com saying that it couldnt find the link. Plz, pretty much since Nov. 2013 I haz wanted to play FH. If u can help me u wouldnt know how greatly apprecitive I would be. PLZ HELP ME ASAP! Thx, -Anna
Pizza+Guinea Pigs+Dragons+Warriorcats=AWESOMENESS

And Jesus Christ is my One and Only Saviour -|-

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
That's quite strange. Maybe try to paste the link again and see if it works, try after a few minutes or even hours if that's fine with you. Maybe you copied something wrong, maybe you forgot about something important to add to the link.
If that won't work, you should PM the staff or make a new account. I'm not too entirely sure how to fix the problem, maybe some solutions I mentioned above will help you.
Good luck~

In-game username: Honest~Faith

Offline IcyFrost

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • what is life? life is cheese.
    • View Profile
Whew... Slow down ~Pets face~
When I registered, I went to the link on an iPad. But, after seeing a thread where the activation code expired, that may have happened, though I doubt it. PM a staff member. They should be able to sort this out :3

But, try going to the link on an iPad, or just straight up click the link from the email, not copy+paste.
--
Eh... Karachiko beat me to replying. Mhen.

Because yes, everyone needs Canada in their signatures.

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Thx, XD just PMd Red about it just in case. (Dont chu worry, I haz said about how he is busy and that I was sorry to disturb him)

Offline IcyFrost

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • what is life? life is cheese.
    • View Profile
Dat's good. But, if they say they're busy, try to PM another staff member. Hope he or another staff member can sort this out for chu :)

Because yes, everyone needs Canada in their signatures.

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Dat's good. But, if they say they're busy, try to PM another staff member. Hope he or another staff member can sort this out for chu :)
Thx u for your luck, Icy!

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
That's quite strange. Maybe try to paste the link again and see if it works, try after a few minutes or even hours if that's fine with you. Maybe you copied something wrong, maybe you forgot about something important to add to the link.
If that won't work, you should PM the staff or make a new account. I'm not too entirely sure how to fix the problem, maybe some solutions I mentioned above will help you.
Good luck~
                Agreed, try going up to the URL (where you copied and pasted) and highlight everything them press "enter". Hopefully the problem was that the page needed to be reloaded. I hope this works, but if it brings you back to 403, (1) make sure what you copied and pasted was EXACTLY the same as what came up on your mothers phone, or (2) contact a staff member and explain to them what kind of a situation you are in, and see if they would have had ay experience with this, and if not they may escalate the problem to an Admin. I hope you wont have to contact a staff member, and you will find a solution before that. Hope i helped you, nuzzle me if you fixed it ;)
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
Thx, XD just PMd Red about it just in case. (Dont chu worry, I haz said about how he is busy and that I was sorry to disturb him)
It is very nice for you to PM Red and inform him that he is busy and that you don't want to disturb him. As Icy already said, I recommend you to PM another staff. I recommend PMing WhiteLightHeart, she is active and will most likely respond faster even though she's busy as well. 

In-game username: Honest~Faith

Aicosu125

You can trying sending a PM to an admin about it. Other than that, you might have to keep an eye out for the registration again. That error message sometimes pops up when you press a button on the forums, but I won't normally do it again the 2nd time. Here is a link to the staff page: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52

milothegolden

ok, that same thing happened to me and i freaked out cause i loved this game so much, i had to look up registration on google, scroll down and find a registration page and its on feral heart. you type in your info and then once registration is open it will let you sign up. 403 happened to me alot as a newbie because my computer is very strange and i dont know if you did or need this or not but it helped me. try cheeking internet connection, virus stuff and make sure nothing you know of is blocking it. if nothing is working id try contracting staff.

p.s.
i could get on the forum just by doing one or the other things so im not sure whats
going on really but if i could help great and good luck to you and youre mom. i know
how anoying technology can be some times. ;D