Author Topic: TSS |The Seven Stars| {Warrior Cat RolePlay} |:|Remake|:| {Closed}  (Read 62044 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: TSS |The Seven Stars| {Warrior Cat RolePlay} |:|Remake|:|
« Reply #250 on: June 27, 2014, 05:25:07 pm »
Silverkit

The tom ran into the nursery and sat down into a cold and dark corner of the den, crying there.
The kit heard Darkstar's voice and didn't turned, but spoke up. "What's the point?"
He then heard ReedTail and turned before his dasaling green eyes shocked at ReedTail's eyes.
He turned away and spoke up. "Leave me alone!" The kit always loved a company with him, but this time, everything changed. He like changed in a minute. What do you know, maybe he'll turn out to be a loyal warrior, or maybe a traitor...

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 27, 2014, 10:37:58 pm »
Reedpaw was rather shocked and narrowed her eyes at the kit. She imediately lost her temper and her neck fur bristled. "You listen up Silverkit." She snapped a him. "If you continue to act like this you'll end up like me. Do you really want that?" She growled. "Now get up and stop feeling sorry for yourself. Go out there and eat or you can sit in this den and starve. Itms all the same to me. I really could care less." She hissed. She pashed her tail before thrning and exitig the den to sit in the clearing.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 28, 2014, 08:39:11 am »
Wolfheart:
He glanced at the kit who was having a hard time so far. The grey tom walked over and sat down next to the sad kit. He nudged him on the shoulder, saying, "Oh, cheer up! When you'll be a warrior, I bet the other will be shaking in their fur!" he laughed. But at the same time he seemed worried. If this kit continued to live like this, he might, become a traitor. Cheering him up and being their for him could work. "Would you like to hear a story? A story that happened a few moons ago?" he was about to tell the Badger Story. When a badger came into camp and threatened two kits. Then he realised he was looking at one of the kits he saved then. Be wasn't sure if he would remember.

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: June 28, 2014, 12:25:19 pm »
Silverkit

The kit hissed, but idn't turn to face ReedTail. She seemed nice at first, but she would loose her temper fast.
The kit turned to the tom who nudged him and spoke up. "Sure thing..." The kit spoke up looking away.
His was mad and sad at the same time, but didn't knew what to choose to do.

IM BACK!!!

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 28, 2014, 12:48:32 pm »
Wolfheart:
He cleared his throat and began. "It all started when I was out hunting. An apprentice came to tell us that a Badger was close by, so we ran straight back to camp. Then I went to see Stormstar when the badger came in and corned two little kits. I leapt into combat instantly and fought the badger. During that, it bit my back leg." he showed the scar on his right leg. "Then I bit back on it's throat. Then it ran. I remember one of the kits looking excactly like you." he smiled, hoping he got the kit's attention.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: June 28, 2014, 03:38:43 pm »

Darkstar
"The worst person to be around is someone who complains about everything and appreciates nothing."

Darkstar turned and left. He walked over to Rosepetal, who was waiting for him. "Where are the kits?"
"They are reenacting the battle." She flicked her tail to the kits, who were play fighting while throwing harmless threats at each other. Darkstar lay down infront of her and ate some rabbit. He then heard Wolfheart telling the story of the badger to Silverkit.
"I remember that battle." He purred, "I was only a warrior." He licked Rosepetal's head. "He would make a good deputy." Rosepetal mewed, looking at Wolfheart. Darkstar nodded. "But I have until midnight to think about it. And it sunrise, so I have plenty of time."

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 28, 2014, 04:03:42 pm »
Guys, I changed the plot line. If you could please read it! Thank you! ^.^ ))

Silverkit

The kit was calming down as he listened to the story.
As soon as Wolfheart showed his leg that had a scar of a bite by a badger, that was when silverkit remembered. "I know this story!" The kit looked up at Wolfheart with his dasaling beautiful green eyes, that now observed the tom's amber ones.

Lizardleap

The she-cat yawned and said. "I'm going to take a nap... It was a long night for me." The she-cat chucled.
She turned around and walked to her mossy nest. Soon she lyied down and closed her tired blue eyes.

In her dream, she woke up and saw Deerstar. Lizardleap smiled and spoke up. "Hello Deerstar." Deerstar gave a nod and turned around before shewaved her tail to follow her.
Lizardleap, followed Deerstar, until she stopted. She looked where Deerstar was looking and saw a yin-yang sign, of some sord. A white and black pelt with blue spots and green eyes.
Deerstar turned to Lizardleap and spoke up. {"It is the one who will save all the clans."} Then Deerstar dissapiered and Lizardleap yelled out. "Who?! Who will save us?!"

Before she knew it, she woke up.
Her blue eyes not so tired as they were before. She stood up and walked out of her den. She saw Darkstar, but she turned around and was about to walk away, until she heard a kits voice. {/"I know this story!"\} She turnedd and saw the kit with Wolfheart. The kit had the sign of a yin-yang, just like in her dream. "It can't be..." She muttered under her breath. {"It is the one who will save all the clans."} She remembered Deerstar's words. She turned once again at Darkstar and walked to him. She nudged the tom and spoke up. "Darkstar, we need to speak." She spoke up worriedly.

IM BACK!!!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 28, 2014, 10:13:12 pm »

Darkstar
"The worst person to be around is someone who complains about everything and appreciates nothing."

Darkstar was talking with Rosepetal when Lizardleap approached and asked to talk with him alone. He stood and followed her. He sat down in the medicine cat den and mewed, "What's wrong? Has something happened?"

Moonglow and Lightningscar were eating together with another warrior. Lightningscar spoke up, "I wonder who will be deputy."
The other warrior mewed, "I heard Darkstar saying Wolfheart might become deputy." At the Lightningscar felt a twinge of jealousy, as he always wanted to be deputy. But he ignored it. The Tom was more experienced than him anyway. Moonglow took a bite out of her thrush, "I bet Wolfheart will make a great deputy! He is smart, loyal, and strong!" He nodded

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 29, 2014, 07:44:53 am »
Wolfheart:
He then remembered something. His eyes widened as he glanced at Shadowstripe and Foxstorm, who were having a great chat. "The dark grey tom with black stripes and amber eyes. He's Shadowstripe. He was in BrokenClan." he was disgusted by the name. "I must see to Darkstar about him in a minute." he decided to change the subject. "You'll be apprentice soon. Just one moon to go!"

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 29, 2014, 12:54:25 pm »
Lizardleap

The she-cat entered her den with the tom and sat down. "I had a prophecy told by Deerstar..."
She turned her gaze at the nursery side where the kit and the tom was.
"She showed me a yin-yang sign, with some sord of green eyes with it. Then she said this - It is the one who will save all the clans.... - Then she dissapiered." She turned to Darkstar. "That kit, it has the same pelt markings and green eyes, just like Deerstar showed me..." The she-cat looked at the tom's eyes and awaited his responce.

Silverkit

The kit was finally calmed down. He turned to see where Wolfheart was pointing and saw a big black tom with amber eyes. {"...That is Shadowstripe...."} The kit nodded and turned to Wolfheart when he mentioned only one moon left for him, until he'll become an apprentice. "I wonder what would my warrior name be when I grow up..." The kit started dreaming of what it could be.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 12:56:50 pm by TinyTail »

IM BACK!!!