Author Topic: TSS |The Seven Stars| {Warrior Cat RolePlay} |:|Remake|:| {Closed}  (Read 61877 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: TSS |The Seven Stars| {Warrior Cat RolePlay} |:|Remake|:|
« Reply #260 on: June 30, 2014, 11:54:47 am »

Darkstar
"The worst person to be around is someone who complains about everything and appreciates nothing."

Darkstar turned to look at the kit. "Silverkit..save all the clans..We will just have to wait, see, and hope this prophecy goes as Deerstar wants it." He looked at Lizardleap, "I will mentor him. When he does save the clans, let's hope nobody dies in the process."

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 30, 2014, 12:00:15 pm »
Lizardlap

The she-cat huffed. "Next moon, he'll become 6 moons." She spoke up, before she stood up. "I'll just get on with my duties." The she-cat spoke up and turned to the herbs.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 30, 2014, 04:04:32 pm »
Reedtail exited the camp with a growl and anyone who even glanced at her could tell she was agitated. She had mever used to be like that but after all that's happened, she hadn't the same temper as before. She slashed at most everything that was in her way as she walked not interested in being with the clan right then. She had completely disregarded the fact that te rogues were still there but could care less.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 30, 2014, 10:03:28 pm »

Darkstar
"The worst person to be around is someone who complains about everything and appreciates nothing."

Darkstar nodded, "Remember, tonight is the gathering." He left, and began to finish his meal with Rosepetal, "Tonight is the gathering."
"Can I come? I will let Shadowfur watch the kits for the night."
"Alright." He smiled, and licked her forehead. He watched as the sun dipped towards the horizon. He finished the meal, and leaped on the Highrock.
"May I have everyones attention! Tonight is the the gathering. But before I announce who is coming, I must announce the new deputy. May Starclan approve of my choice. Wolfheart, you are the new deputy. May you serve alongside me for a good, long time. Now for who is going to the gathering. Wolfheart, Bluepelt, Rosepetal, Lizardleap, Reedtail, Moonglow, Lightningscar, Bearpaw, and Rowanpaw. And Fireclaw, do you think you are fit enough to travel to the gathering place and back?" He awaited the Tom's answer

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #264 on: July 01, 2014, 01:12:39 am »
Fireclaw
The tom looked toward the new leader as he walked towards the High Rock and nodded.  "I think it would do my muscles good to use them again.  I'll be able to make it." he replied and sat down.
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 01, 2014, 04:26:09 am »
Reedtail had made it arround the territory and back to camp in time to hear who was going to the gathering. She was glad that Darkstar trusted her enough to let her go to the gathering but was a bit worried about the other clans.

Willowstar leapt upon the highrock and yowled to her clan. "May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the highrock for a clan meeting." She meowed loudly. "Tonight is the gatherig. All who will be going are Shadeheart, Hollyfur, Junipertail, Kestraltail, Oakpelt, Desertpaw, Sandpaw, Poppypaw, Gorsepaw, and Leafpaw." She yowled. "All of you eat then meet me by the camp entrance." She said before pausing. "Also, as some of you may or may not know, Reedpaw was let back into Cloudclan. They took her back to their camp and more than likely let her back in." She grumbled. She heard yowls of protest but silenced them with a flick of her tail. "Though some of you despise that decission, we must respect it. Meeting dismissed." She concluded and leapt off te high rock to wait for the cats.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 01, 2014, 01:39:21 pm »

Darkstar

Darkstar nodded, "Everyone get ready, we will leave soon. Dismissed." He leapt off the Highrock and walked over to Reedtail, "I just want to say..thanks. I believe you can be a great warrior. Even if others doubt you. Now get ready." He nodded to her and walked to the entrance, awaiting the others.

Moonglow and Lightningscar were both happy they could go to the gathering. Moonglow was headed to the entrance while Lightningscar got a quick meal. He quickly ate a mouse and walked to the entrance, waiting for the others.

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 01, 2014, 02:49:54 pm »
Wolfheart:
"Mm. Silverclaw, Silverheart, Silverpelt- oh! Thats the name of the stars above! StarClan." when he heard his name he realised he was coming with the other to the gathering. "I have to go. See ya!" he rushed over with the others to go to the gathering.

Sunstar:
She was fustrated with their loss to CloudClan..Again. But now was the gathering. The she-cat will get revenge. "These warriors will join me. Scarface, Braveheart, Ravenclaw(Harry Potter reference! O_o), Darkthorn, Spikestorm, Firegaze and Hauntpaw." despite having a argument with Hauntpaw, she figured she could make it up to him, he will be a strong warrior. They all set off and when they were there they realised they were the first ones here.

Hurgf hasn't been active.))

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 01, 2014, 03:36:58 pm »
Lizardleap

The she-cat heard the meeting starying and walked out of her den.
She heard she was coming and smiled. She turned to Darkstar and walked to him.
She turned to him and asked. "Will you tell them about the prophecy?" She questioned worriedly.
If Sunstar could of heard the prophecy, all would be lost and Silverkit would be the new target.

Bluepelt

The she-cat gave a small smile before she turned to Foxstorm.
She stood up and walked towards the tom. "Are you alright?" She asked once more.

Silverkit

The tom smiled. "Wow, Silverpelt is from StarClan? That is awesome!" The kit stood up, but sat down to hear Wolfheart leave for the meeting.

Snowstar

The she-cat walked out of her den and jumped on the high-rock before she spoke up.
"All cats, old enough to catch there own prey, gather around the high-rock, for a clan meeting!"
She awaited forthe cats to gather, before she began her speach.
"As you all know, tonight is the gather. I will be taking, Mousefur, Ashpaw, FireTail, Lionclaw, Brokenfur, StripedHeart, Gingerpaw and Rosepaw." She paused looking at the cats, before she added.
"As you all know, not to long ago, there was a fight between BrokenClan and CloudClan. No matter what the BrokenClan says about CloudClan, I sugest you all ignnore them. Also, we hav formed an Alliance with CloudClan, so I expect you all to accept them." She looked at them once more and added. "Dissmissed." She jumped down and walked towards the entrance, before awaiting for the cats to gather.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 01, 2014, 04:04:17 pm »
Reedpaw dipped her head to Darkstar but stopped him as he was walking. "Shouldn't I be worried, though?" She meowed. "The other clans, even if we're allianced with two, won't like that I'm here." She meowed seriously.