Author Topic: TSS |The Seven Stars| {Warrior Cat RolePlay} |:|Remake|:| {Closed}  (Read 61709 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: TSS |The Seven Stars| {Warrior Cat RolePlay} |:|Remake|:|
« Reply #290 on: July 04, 2014, 03:54:24 pm »
Bearpaw is too, 14 moons old. :P
Don't forget Silverkit as well. :D ))

BluePelt

The she-cat stood up and hissed. She jumped between Reedtail and Willowstar before turning to Willowstar and speaking up.
"If anyone dares to kill ReedTail, you'll need to get pass true me first!" She spat at Willowstar.

Lizardleap

The she-cat stood up and yelled out as loud as she could.
"Stop it! You all are angering StarClan!" She pointed to the sky, as it was starting to turn black and starting to rain.

Snowstar

The she-cat hissed and stood up, walking to he edge.
"Stop it Willowstar! Don't be such a kit! Yes, we know you lost a great warrior, but look on the bright side you still have other clanmates! Isn't that enough? Revenge wont solve anything, it will only let you suffer!" She spoke up, trying to sound as calm as possible to calm the leader.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 03:56:58 pm by TinyTail »

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 04, 2014, 05:13:13 pm »
Reedtail backed up and sat down, digging her claws into the ground. She stared at Willowstar waiting fir her words.

Willowstar griwled at the cats defending Reedtail. "This gatherigs over." She growled. She flicked her tail and JungleClan all gathered before bolting back towards their camp.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: July 04, 2014, 09:23:18 pm »

Darkstar
"The worst person to be around is someone who complains about everything and appreciates nothing."

Darkstar sighed as Willowstar dismissed the gathering. He leapt off the great rock, and walked through the cats until he reached Cloudclan, "Cloudclan.. come on. We're leaving." He walked to camp, and Rosepetal caught up to him. "My first gathering as a leader. Failed."
"It's ok." The dark red/brown she cat meowed. He sighed. Darkstar looked at her, "Thanks." He then continued on to camp.

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: July 05, 2014, 01:51:29 am »
Reedtail trotted behind Darkstar before going to his side and dipping her head. "Sorry for ruining the gathering. She jus didn't have that right." She muttered, glancing up to see his expressionz

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 05, 2014, 01:33:37 pm »
Sunstar:
She wasn't done yet. She really needed to speak to CloudClan. Both her warriors, Fireclaw and Shadowstripe, were still in CloudClan. She and her warriors headed back to camp.

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: July 05, 2014, 02:34:47 pm »

Darkstar
"The worst person to be around is someone who complains about everything and appreciates nothing."

Darkstar looked at Reedtail, "It's ok. Everyone has flaws. I just think your unique. Willowstar and the other clans just don't see that. I also want to talk to you in my den tomorrow morning. Meet me there after you get breakfast." He pushed ahead and soon arrived at camp. Rosepetal headed straight to the nursery, and he heard her thank Shadowfur, who had put the kits to sleep. Darkstar walked over to Foxstorm, "Thanks for watching over the camp." He smiled and walked to his den, and curled up. His eyelids were heavy, despite only being gone half the night. He soon fell asleep.

~*~ Darkstar's dream ~*~

Darkstar woke up infront of a tree line. He heard a whisper, and turned around. He turned back and saw Deerstar. "Deerstar!" He mewed. The star clan cat nodded, then turned to face the forest. But she didn't run in. Then, a path opened up, it was a clear path, and no brambles or thorns in the way. Then another more dangerous, dark path opened up. It had trailing branches and thorns every now and then. He turned and headed towards the easier path, but two huge branches erupted from the ground, forming a giant X. Darkstar looked at Deerstar and she pointed to the darker path. He walked to the darker path and stood infront of it. He looked at Deerstar, who mewed "Go." He turned back and put one paw in. Underneath his paw, a golden preprint formed where he placed. He took a few more steps in and saw the prints. He mewed in surprise, and touched a bramble with his shoulder, and it turned to dust. "What's happening?" He looked at Deerstar. The grey she cat meowed, "You must pave a path for your clan." He then saw faint outlines of his clan mates behind her, and he turned back to the dark path. And he began to walk forward..

Darkstar woke up and saw it was still night out. He grumbled and turned over, tucking his tail over his nose. He went back to sleep, this time not having another dream.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 04:24:48 pm by Dunasaur »

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 05, 2014, 02:51:31 pm »
BluePelt

The she-cat setteled as Willowstar left. She turned to ReedTail and gave a soft smile, before turning and following the leader back to camp.

Arriving back at camp, the she-cat saw Darkstar with Foxstorm and sat down.
When the tom was finnished talking and walked away, the she-cat stood up and walked to Foxstorm.
"May I speak with you?" She asked looking at the tom, as her baby blue eyes shined in the moonlight majestecly.

Silverkit

The tom looked over his shoulder and saw cats coming back from the gathering.
The tom, walked out and sneaked to the medicne cats den, curling up in the medicine cats moss bed and falling asleep.

Lizardleap

The she-cat huffed and followed the dark tom.

Arriving at camp, the she-cat trailed over to her den.
She turned to her moss bed and saw Silverkit. The she-cat smiled and walked closer to the small kit.
Knowing he had no mother, she curled up with the kit, keeping him warm and falling asleep.

IM BACK!!!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 06, 2014, 02:38:37 am »
Just waiting for someone else to post)))

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 06, 2014, 07:43:10 am »
Foxstorm:
He was quite happy that he was getting back into the the clan. Bluepelt walked over to him. "Sure." he replied, glancing into her eyes. Blue against amber.

Wolfheart:
It was unfortunate that the gathering was ruined. He felt sorry for Reedtail. The tom walked over to the she-cat and spoke, "Hey, are you ok?" he asked.

Shadowstripe:
"Hey Wolfheart!" he mewed.
"Hello, Shadowstripe." the grey tom replied.
"Congrats on deputy!"
"Thanks." Wolfheart turned his head back to Reedtail. He was obviously having a conversation with her. Shadowstripe had a funny thought in his head that wouldn't go away. What if Wolfheart and Reedtail were in love. The tom had to try hard not to show any signs of this.

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 06, 2014, 09:24:33 am »
BluePelt

The she-cat turned around, and saw nobody too close, to hear there conversation. She turned back to the tom and spoke up.
"The moment when you went missing, I thought I lost everything.... I told ReedTail, that I was her mother... But I never truly told you about my past...." She paused. "I am sorry. I just wanted to keep her safe..... Safe from even myself...." She looked down. "If you wish not to be with me, I can understand that. If you dislike me or you do not wish to be my mate.... Judt say so, I will move on and never look back...." She spoke up, still her eyes looking down, until she looked up. Her eyes showed the pain she had, wether it was from the past, or from the present.
She felt something for the tom, but never truly revealed it.

IM BACK!!!