Author Topic: TSS |The Seven Stars| {Warrior Cat RolePlay} |:|Remake|:| {Closed}  (Read 61875 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: TSS |The Seven Stars| {Warrior Cat RolePlay} |:|Remake|:|
« Reply #300 on: July 06, 2014, 11:21:56 am »

Darkstar
"The worst person to be around is someone who complains about everything and appreciates nothing."

Darkstar was woke up by Wishkit and Falconkit, his kits. The two kits were jumping on his side. "What do you kits want?!" He teased, looking at them. "Daddy! Me and Wishkit are going to be 6 moons in 5 days!" Falconkit squeaked.
"Congratulations.. Can I go back to sleep now? I have to think who your mentors will be.."
"Ok, we will leave now." Said Wishkit, her white fur glowing in the night. The two kits trotted out and towards the nursery. Darkstar got up and walked towards Lizardleap's den. He saw her sleeping with Silverkit. He didn't want to disturb them, but her gently shook Lizardleap's shoulder. "Lizardleap." He hissed, "This is very important. I had a dream!" He said quietly.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 06, 2014, 04:06:18 pm »
Lizardleap

The she-cat woke up from the nudge, and saw Darkstar. Hearing it was truly important, she woke up and left the kit to sleep peacefuly.
She walked a bit away, not to awaken the kit and sat down, before asking. "What is it, Darkstar?" She asked, awaiting for an answer from the tom.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 06, 2014, 04:20:12 pm »
Reedtail dipped her head to Darkstar. "Thank you Darkstar, I'll see you then." Reedtail responded. She watched him leave before she saw Wolfheart approach her. "Oh, yeah. I'm fine." She responded. "I need to sleep. I have to meet Darkstar in the morning." She meowed. She walked past Wolfheart, brushing against him before disappearing in the warriors' den. She curled up and drifted off to sleep.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 06, 2014, 05:44:25 pm »

Darkstar
"The worst person to be around is someone who complains about everything and appreciates nothing."

He sat down infront of her, "I had a dream. I think it was sent from Star clan. I was infront of a tree line, and there were two paths in front of me. One was bright, clean, and it had a meadow at the end. The other path.. well it was dark, with thorns and rambles. There wasn't a clear end at the end of the path. I tried to go through the first path, but it suddenly blocked me off. I placed my paw on the dark path, and a golden pawprint appeared where my foot was. Deerstar appeared, and said I have to pave a path for my clan. Have you had anything similar?"

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 06, 2014, 06:14:56 pm »
Lizardleap

The she-cat shaked her head and spoke up. "No. I'm afraid not. Despite, the prophecy I had about Silverkit, that was it. I never had any prophecies of messages sent by Star Clan." She gave yawn, before she looked at him once more.
"Just because the path looks good, doesn't mean it has problems." She spoke up, before she went to her mossy nest and lyied down with Silverkit.
She smiled and whispered to Darkstar. "When I came in, I saw him sleep in my mossy nest. I thought since he doesn't have a mother, I would take care of him, for a while." She spoke up with a soft smile.
"I'm sorry Darkstar. Iff I have anything in common, I'll tell you." She whispered and placed her head near the kits.

IM BACK!!!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 06, 2014, 07:11:28 pm »

Darkstar

Darkstar looked at the sleeping kit. He looked at Lizardleap when she stopped talking, "Remember that you're a medicine cat. You can't be his Foster mother. You can look after him tonight, but when he becomes an apprentice tomorrow morning, you must go back to your duties."

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 06, 2014, 07:37:18 pm »
Lizardleap

The she-cat nodded. "Yes I know... Now go backj to sleep..." She yawned and fell asleep.

(Lol, that was lame and short. xD )

IM BACK!!!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 06, 2014, 08:20:01 pm »

Darkstar

Darkstar stood and left, then walked over to Wolfheart. "Meet me tomorrow morning in my den with Reedtail, after you have finished your breakfast." He left and walked to his den. Curling up, he fell asleep, his tail tucked over his nose.

(Maybe after Soulstar replies we can skip to morning. -longest night ever XD-

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 06, 2014, 08:31:01 pm »
XD))

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 07, 2014, 02:54:55 pm »
Cuz its friday! Friday! Friday! Friday! XD))
Wolfheart:
"Ok." he replied. He wondered what it would be about. The tom wasn't hungry, so he walked into the den and curled up into a nest in the middle.

Foxstorm:
The long-haired tabby thought hard. "Bluepelt. I love you and I wouldn't dislike you for keeping something secret." he paused, blushing slightly. "I would love to be your mate."

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/