Author Topic: My Floofy Ideas  (Read 1375 times)

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
My Floofy Ideas
« on: May 11, 2014, 02:28:29 am »
Why, Hello there.
I didn't see you there. Anyways, I have received the best idea ever for the ingame progress!
What happens if you have a very important message that can't wait to be told, and the other member is inactive?
Well, this is why a PM button should be invented for ingame progress.

Next, we should be able to view the profile of a member by going to the group's member section, and my friend's list.
Why? Because it's a good idea for stalkers, somehow.

Lastly, the mass markings and items should be inserted into the game already! It shouldn't be to download just to see it!
I hate seeing giant white marshmellow canines/felines walking around because I don't have their mass markings pack downloaded.
And items, I will have a cool item and I may be the only one able to see t in the entire room! Screw that idea, we should be able to see each other's item's and we shouldn't even have to download it!

Please insert these awesome ideas, I came up with them all on my own (some other people may have thought of this though and I didn't realize) and I would love to see these ideas inserted into gameplay.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: My Floofy Ideas
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 02:44:35 am »
I do like the idea of having a PM system and a profile thing in-game. It does sound like something that will enhance game-play for a lot. However there are features in the game that do kinda sorta so the same thing as a PM. Whispering is the closest way of Personal Messaging someone in game. Although I do like and semi-support the idea, there are already some tools that do just the same thing in game. Also, game coding for the FH game are kept by KovuLKD and he doesn't show signs or interest in giving thos coding out to staff. So any chances within game such as the system or chat cant be altered.

As for the markings and items, well it will be a hassle for staff to constantly update the mass markings since alot are being made and distributed. And sometimes half the time you cant use it without the owners/creators permission to add them into the game. Staff have already made a first step however in making a "preset sync"
Click link to view the Preset Sync thread
This is the first in having sync presets instead of the desperate folders. Perhaps in the near future markings and items will be implicated in this kind of system as well.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 02:03:39 pm »
I agree and support the PM idea. But the rest, I don't think are needed. The mass markings would flood our system and even with some computers/Macs it will make them over flow with files that will only make the game lag more. I hope I marked a point on this topic, but I support the PM idea.  :)

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline AeropostaleWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 04:54:08 am »
PMing
This sound like a great idea, especially, like you said, if there is an urgent message to be told. However, I am wondering... If the other member is inactive / offline where will the message go? To their phone or email perhaps?

Viewing Friends List of other members & viewing bios of members from groups
I like this idea, mostly because what I do 90% of the time in FH is stalk people's bios. I am rather curious what who has who as a friend though. I also like the idea of viewing people's bios when you're not in the group as well. Although, I think that would cause more of a chance of people copying bios / bio formats... Other than that, this idea has a full support. :D

MM for Public
Yes, I agree with this idea as well. You have no idea how many times people came up to me and said:
"My markings are amazing!".... and they were really white marshmallows to me. It will help people who cannot download them, or don't know how to, see them and visualize a character more (for an RP, that is).[/color]