Author Topic: Staff Unresponsive?  (Read 1279 times)

Offline courtlou123

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Staff Unresponsive?
« on: May 12, 2014, 02:28:45 am »
Hi, a day ago or so I sent "Swallow" (I believe thats her name) a message about my issue.
Also a LONG time ago I messaged a few of the staff members about it and got to response whatsoever.
It says the messages are going through..
Yet no responses.
Please help me I have been having this issue for a while and I need help with it!  >:(

deviantart- courtlou123
picture by me
~courtlou123

AlphaEclipse

Re: Staff Unresponsive?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 02:33:27 am »
Sometimes it takes a bit for the staff to respond; they're busy with a ton of PMs.
Also, your forum name is commonly used, so they might be sending to someone else. You might have to change your forum nickname to receive a PM correctly, but I'm not 100% certain. Maybe you should try PMing once more to another staff member. ^^ Good luck.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 02:33:53 am »
Ye' must keep in mind that the staff members are often quite busy and it will take a while for them to respond at times. I assure ye' that the messages are goin' through to them. It might just take a bit to get a response for the staff are human beings with mortal needs. They're not robots who will receive yer message(s) then respond immediately 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Sometimes ye'll have to be a little patient. Patience is a virtue, ye' know.
gone

Offline courtlou123

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 02:34:46 am »
Thanks, Alpha. I'll try changing my Forum name now (= Also I'll try sending a message to a different staff member.

deviantart- courtlou123
picture by me
~courtlou123

Aicosu125

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2014, 02:45:16 am »
Staff are very busy at time and get many messages through out the day. I'm pretty sure they just haven't gotten to it yet. Please keep that in mind. If your messaging them about bans and such, they most likely won't answer though. Other than that, they should answer, just give them some time. :)

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2014, 03:09:08 am »
If your messaging them about bans and such, they most likely won't answer though.

I highly disagree with this. While we all do indeed have busy lives outside of staffing, and it may sometimes take a day or two to get back to some messages we receive, we do make it a point to answer all questions (including and especially those regarding bans) that might be asked of us. The only reason a user wouldn't be getting a proper reply is if as user is continually asking and re-asking us the same questions about a ban, etc., long after we have given a user a final answer. And even then, we often give replies after this.

Whatever the matter, though, you may message me personally if you wish, and I'll get back to your message as soon as possible. Just keep in mind that staff as a whole can't always reply within 24 hours at times, but I assure you we are doing our best alongside the many responsibilities we all have between the game, and also everyday life.

Locking this.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||