Author Topic: Snarf's Art Box. [Requests: CLOSED]  (Read 14313 times)

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
Snarf's Art Box. [Requests: CLOSED]
« on: May 13, 2014, 10:13:22 am »

I recently (Well, I started using it recently, anyway) got a tablet to draw on! I'm giving digital art a go, practising on many unfortunates to make my technique and such better. I figured I might as well create an art thread, so uh. Here's my art thread. And here you are. I'm quite enjoying all my little drawings of other people's characters, so this should be a nice project to keep running.~

I'm doing requests here, the TEMPLATE of which will be in the post below. If you don't request in the TEMPLATE, then no art for you, sorry.

Please keep in mind, these won't have the level of shading and detail I usually have on my persona projects, for a simple reason; it takes too long and I don't have much time on my hands. Sorry. c:

All of my little sketches are free.

Requested/Volunteered Artwork

Saischa, Rizzla

Soulstar_the_dark, Gregory House

Echofrost, Echofrost255

Echoz, Soul

Kiquaii

Re., Beasty

Jolts-of-Blue, Blueheart

Accailiabloodfire, Accailia

Arkanis Void, Madara

Faolan, Peanut Butter

~|Lakota|~, Xander

JimMoriarty, Jackdaw

Kikiorylandia, Kiki

Shenidan, Friday

Vespian

OreoHeroz, Hirador

Brittnie, Cinnamon

Taylor, Hunter and Leilani

Art Trades

Katra~the~Kitty
Their half:

My half:

I've removed my personal art from this thread - only Requests, Trades (and maybe a few Gifts) to be found here. If you'd like, I am doing requests. See the post below, and thank-you for taking the time to check out my little thread.~

NOTE:
- I also do art trades. Presets, meshes, other art, I don't really mind! PM me on it. This is the character I usually have drawn:

- Request may take a little while due to life things.
- I'd like to be credited on any requests I may do.
- When requests are CLOSED, I don't take more; nor do I save spots.
- I also two two characters at once, whether two of yours, or a yours and a friend's... even gifts for others!
- I do singular gifts for others, too.
- I will accept two different requests from the same person... but triple is probably too much.
- Floofs are appreciated!
- I can also, as a request, do commission banners of a group, for a website or some such.
- Feel free to let me know if I get something wrong.~

Artwork by others!
This is some of the lovely artwork done for me by others, of my character/s.

Arkanis Void

Katra~the~Kitty

Jolts-of-Blue

~Thyme~

Shenidan

~.LightningWolf.~

snowdonice

« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 12:49:20 am by Snarf. »

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Snarf's Artwork. [Requests: OPEN]
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 10:13:39 am »
Requests: CLOSED

TEMPLATE
(* = optional)

Code: [Select]
Character's name:
Character's Gender:
Username:
Breed/Species:
Personality*:
Pictures/Reference sheet:
Background*: [Basic color, a setting or transparent?]
Pose/Expression: [Image/Description.]
Other*: [Items, other specifications etc. Images preferable.]
Text included*: [Name of character, a quote? Font/Images appreciated.]

Batch One
1. Brittnie
2. OreoHeroz
3. Vespian
4. JimMoriarty
5. Kikiorylandia
6. Shenidan
7. ~|Lakota|~

Batch Two
1. ~Faolan~
2. Arkanis Void
3. .:~AccailiaBloodfire~:.

Batch Three
1. Re.
2. Kiquaii
3. Echoz

Batch Four
1. Echofrost255
2. Soulstar_the_dark
3. Rizzla

REQUESTS INDEFINITELY CLOSED. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.

It's first in best dressed I'm afraid. This is a purely selfish project for me to experiment on your characters with; I want to improve, and am a bit stuck with ideas on what to draw!

I have now decided to do only 3 at a time. Feel free to post and/or request, guys.~
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 12:50:22 am by Snarf. »

Offline Roki

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • 10 years now on FH... wow
    • Extaivia
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2014, 10:34:52 am »
Character's name: Cinnamon
Character's Gender: Male
Breed/Species: Plumas Mutadas (feathers mutation)
Personality: Cinnamon is my personality. He is very fun to be around, a very bright personality, Likes climbing trees. and loves to make others laugh. he is not very good in big groups and is always single. he sometimes feels alone when his friends are away so that when he starts to climb trees or slibe down waterfalls. he is not an agressive wolf and can hold his temper very well. He Absolutley loves gifts from his friends and likes giving them.

Background*: transparent pls
Pose/Expression: [Image/Description.]: um Something really cool (im no good with poses) and expression is maybe crazzy.
Other:
Text included*: Cinnamon`s free Wifi
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 10:38:43 am by Brittnie »

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2014, 10:47:50 am »
Character's name: Hirador
Breed/Species: Red wolf
Personality*: Hirador has a very strong mind, body, and heart, being the silent but strong type. He often remains quiet, but he does speak to those that he trusts. He prefers to spend his time in the company of others instead of noiseless solitude. By taking the time to observe others, Hirador is very understanding of feelings and how others work. He can read emotions easily and sometimes feel them, although he doesn't understand everything he sees. He has a kind heart and doesn't mind helping people. But sometimes, he hardens himself and shuts out the world. He is a master at concealing his emotions and slipping emotionless masks over his face, much to the frustration of some. The more time you spend with him, the less you seem to know about him. He does open up to those he really trusts, although he doesn't share too much. He is an excellent fighter, being able to wisely use his teeth and claws. He has the ability to quickly figure out new things with or without help. He has the tendency to act violently at times, and he can kill others without qualms. He thinks quickly under pressure. Hirador has a hard time admitting his limits. He doesn't like to confess to feeling "weak," even when he is obviously exhausted. This shows a bit of hid stubborn side. He occasionally judges people a little too quickly, and he can be a little too wary at times. He can be relentlessly stubborn, proud, and discreetly defiant. He can be a little defensive of himself at times. He doesn't always like admitting to his mistakes. He is also easily provoked and has a temper at times. He has unusual pure-white eyes.
Pictures/Reference sheet: Click here
Background*: Transparent
Pose/Expression: It doesn't matter. However, he could be standing and a normal expression on his face.
Other: Items- Toboe's Bracelet
Text included*: No thank you.

Sorry about the pictures. I'm on my iPad at the moment. I will upload them when I get on my laptop. ^^

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2014, 11:00:21 am »
Character's name: Cinnamon
Breed/Species: Plumas Mutadas (feathers mutation)
Personality: Cinnamon is my personality. He is very fun to be around, a very bright personality, Likes climbing trees. and loves to make others laugh. he is not very good in big groups and is always single. he sometimes feels alone when his friends are away so that when he starts to climb trees or slibe down waterfalls. he is not an agressive wolf and can hold his temper very well. He Absolutley loves gifts from his friends and likes giving them.

Background*: transparent pls
Pose/Expression: [Image/Description.]: um Something really cool (im no good with poses) and expression is maybe crazzy.
Other:
Text included*: Cinnamon`s free Wifi

Good lord, that was quick. Accepted.~

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2014, 11:02:21 am »
Character's name: Hirador
Breed/Species: Red wolf
Personality*: Hirador has a very strong mind, body, and heart, being the silent but strong type. He often remains quiet, but he does speak to those that he trusts. He prefers to spend his time in the company of others instead of noiseless solitude. By taking the time to observe others, Hirador is very understanding of feelings and how others work. He can read emotions easily and sometimes feel them, although he doesn't understand everything he sees. He has a kind heart and doesn't mind helping people. But sometimes, he hardens himself and shuts out the world. He is a master at concealing his emotions and slipping emotionless masks over his face, much to the frustration of some. The more time you spend with him, the less you seem to know about him. He does open up to those he really trusts, although he doesn't share too much. He is an excellent fighter, being able to wisely use his teeth and claws. He has the ability to quickly figure out new things with or without help. He has the tendency to act violently at times, and he can kill others without qualms. He thinks quickly under pressure. Hirador has a hard time admitting his limits. He doesn't like to confess to feeling "weak," even when he is obviously exhausted. This shows a bit of hid stubborn side. He occasionally judges people a little too quickly, and he can be a little too wary at times. He can be relentlessly stubborn, proud, and discreetly defiant. He can be a little defensive of himself at times. He doesn't always like admitting to his mistakes. He is also easily provoked and has a temper at times. He has unusual pure-white eyes.
Pictures/Reference sheet: Click here
Background*: Transparent
Pose/Expression: It doesn't matter. However, he could be standing and a normal expression on his face.
Other: Items- Toboe's Bracelet
Text included*: No thank you.

Sorry about the pictures. I'm on my iPad at the moment. I will upload them when I get on my laptop. ^^
It's fine, just so long as I can access the pictures it's all good. Accepted.

Offline Roki

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • 10 years now on FH... wow
    • Extaivia
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2014, 11:09:23 am »
hehe thanks, was i really that quick? i had no idea
thank you very much -floofs-

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2014, 11:42:45 am »
Character's Name: Vespian Soule Vahlok
Breed: Kruziik Nahlrii

Background: Transparent
Pose/Expression: I'll let ye' decide, Ms.
Other: Vespian wears a set of severed eyes he reaped from his victims around his neck, similar to a grotesque necklace. However, addin' somethin' so graphic is entirely up to ye' and is optional whether ye' are comfortable enough in drawin' somethin' so morbid. I'll post a reference to what I mean below:

I thank ye' in advance, Ms. Yer artwork is beautiful. If I need to explain my request a bit more, feel free to ask any questions via PM.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 02:24:45 pm by Vespian »
gone

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2014, 11:50:30 am »
Character's Name: Vespian Soule Vahlok
Breed: Kruziik Nahlrii

Background: Transparent
Pose/Expression: I'll let ye' decide, Ms.
Other: Vespian wears a set of severed eyes he reaped from his victims around his neck, similar to a grotesque necklace. However, addin' somethin' so graphic is entirely up to ye' and is optional whether ye' are comfortable enough in drawin' somethin' so morbid. I'll post a reference to what I mean below:

I thank ye' in advance, Ms. Yer artwork is beautiful. If I need to explain my request a bit more, feel free to ask any questions via PM.

~casually wiggles with excitement~ He looks like a challenge! Accepted, and I shall give the eyeballs my best shot... the only reason your request would not contain them would be because I have had too much trouble drawing them. cx

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2014, 12:41:13 pm »
Character's name: Xander
Breed/Species: Cross between wolf and demon.
Personality*: Ahhressive, Sinister, Cold-Hearted, Short-Tempered
Pictures/Reference sheet: Below. He has 4 red strips on his rump.
Background*: Colored if you will. If possible could you make it in a dark setting Iguess you could say.
Pose/Expression: Any pose and a frown on his face.
Other*: Nothing
Text included*: Could you put the same quote in my skggy there.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)