Author Topic: Hello, Newbie here!  (Read 2039 times)

Offline TawnyWolf666

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Hello, Newbie here!
« on: May 15, 2014, 07:10:22 pm »
Hello everyone! I have only just joined, but I decided to introduce myself on the forum anyways (lol, I haven't even played yet  :D) I hope to see you all in-game! ;D

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: Hello, Newbie here!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 07:14:57 pm »
Welcome to FeralHeart, hun!  I hope you have a good time playing this game.
I suggest reading the rules:http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.0

If you need anything, feel free to send me a message!
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline TawnyWolf666

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 07:19:02 pm »
Thanks! And yes, I read the rules as you suggested :)

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 07:48:05 pm »
I bid ye' a warm welcome to the FeralHeart forums. Here's some additional links that'll be of use to ye' below to start ye' off:

The Feralheart Staff
The link above will take ye' to a list of the community's current staff members. They run the game and enforce the rules in order to make sure order is bestowed among the members. If ye' have any questions, feel free to PM one of them. They won't bite.
How to Report a User
If ye' so happen to come across anyone breakin' the rules, follow the steps listed in the link to report them to a Moderator/Admin.
Manual
Havin' some troubles with movin' yer character or is a bit confused with what key does what? Click on the link above and yer problems should be solved.
Help Boards.
Need help with the game and/or forums? Click on the link above and feel free to ask fellow members for aid!
Forum Rules and Guidelines
Click on the link above and it'll direct ye' to the guidelines that should give ye' a few quick tips while spendin' yer time here on the forums.

I hope ye' enjoy yer time here. If ye' have any questions or need any assistance, feel free to toss me a PM or consult the Help boards to which I've provided a link to above.
gone

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2014, 07:50:32 pm »
Welcome to FeralHeart, M'dear! it's lovely to see new members join us! ^^
Please ensure you check out the links above to stay out of trouble and feel more welcome! Hope you have a lovely time here on the Forum and in-game~

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

wolfdog01

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2014, 07:55:01 pm »
Heeeeey thar!
A new member is always amazing! Hope that you'll have a ball of fun and a good laugh at everything that you do with friends here!

Offline TawnyWolf666

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2014, 07:56:30 pm »
Thank you so much everyone! Its good to know what a great community FH has! ;D

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2014, 08:16:55 pm »
Welcome to Feral-Heart, floof! <3
I hope you enjoy your stay here and I'm sure you'll have fun on the forums and in-game as well.
Be sure to check out the links River and Vespian kindly provided.
I hope you'll enjoy Feral-Heart.

In-game username: Honest~Faith

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2014, 04:53:34 pm »
Welcome!

Make sure you read the Rules and Official Information topics to get to know the Rules that apply to the forum and game.
You can find it here:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=38.0

FH will surely build up new, fantastic and unforgettable memories with your online friends.
If you need help, visit the help board:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=37.0
Or ask any member in the community, they should help. If you look at the staff part of the forum, you will see the mods. They are like the policemen in game and on the forum.

Again, welcome!

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2014, 09:48:54 pm »
Well Hai! Im Echo, and Welcome to FH, Ms./Mr. Redkite! I speak for all of us FeralHeartians that we welcome you greatly! Its always good to have new members! The other floofies that posted up dere beat me to all the links. Why dont you find the art section of the forums, or the forum games place? I have fun there, maybe you will too! I hope you have a great time in FeralHeart, and feel free to PM me anytime if you need help, and I hope to see you in-game, my username is clemson99999!

signature by g0thic_vibes1