Author Topic: Funny FH things  (Read 1131 times)

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
Funny FH things
« on: May 17, 2014, 06:26:30 pm »
Hia thur floofies! Here we can list all the funny things that happend to us in FH! Here's something that happened to me: We were in Bonfire, and ppl were doing this: EX: <Miley>This purson hates cookies |
                                                                                                                                                                         |
                                                                                                                                                                         v
<Holly> And so we went to this party... and they were like: "Whoah! You are sooo crazy!" And we said "Not our fault" and so...
So It looks like Miley was saying that Holly hated cookies! Someone said I did hate cookies, and My char was holly, but I made up What Holly said just now XD. Hope u enjoy this list! Lise any funny thing!

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
Re: Funny FH things
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 08:30:06 pm »
I've seen many funny things in FH but a very good one I have in my memory was a few months ago when I joined a pride on my character at the SB and my keyboard had been malfunctioning all day and decided to play up again.  So I accidentally pressed the "w" button.. and I couldn't stop.  I continued to walk away from the SB, panicking in the chat.  Everyone followed me and laughed.  It drew so much attention that almost everyone from SB was watching me walk away and scream like a mad person. Luckily it stopped before I walked off the island.. Phew.. :D ::)