Author Topic: After a week, I FINALLY get to introduce myself.  (Read 1131 times)

Offline RavioliFishpaste

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
After a week, I FINALLY get to introduce myself.
« on: May 19, 2014, 02:15:51 am »
I CAUGHT THE REGISTRATION. YESSSS.

But anyways, guess I should introduce myself formally. Hello. My name's Soni. Okay, it's not actually Soni, but that's what I'm called and have been called for a few years. I really like roleplay, but I'm not doing 18+.

Ever since a few days ago, I've actually been planning a public roleplay character! I'll make her soon, but if you want to RP or just get to know me, message me and I'm happy to tell. :D

AlphaEclipse

Re: After a week, I FINALLY get to introduce myself.
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 02:23:24 am »
Welcome, Soni! Glad to hear you've finally caught that pesky registration. To get you started, here's some links that'll defiantly prove helpful:
Rules, these are very important to read before going in-game:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.0
Staff, the people who run the show and keep it safe:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52
The manual, so you know the controls and workings of the game:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4&Itemid=33

I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time roleplaying in game; there's even roleplays on this forum if you look! If you are in ever need of assistance, feel free to PM me or refer to the help boards.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 02:31:29 am »
Welcome to the FeralHeart community, Soni. It'd be wise ye' take a peek at the links Ms. Eclipse has provided for ye'. They'll be of much use.
If ye' like role-playin', ye'll love it here. Role-play is FeralHeart's main source of entertainment and many, many users would love to role-play with ye', I assure. Ye' just got to seek em' out.

If ye' need any assistance, feel free to shoot either myself a PM or consult the Help boards and ask yer fellow FeralHeartians! We're pleased to see a new face around here and we welcome ye' with open arms.
gone

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 02:50:56 am »
'Allo. c: Welcome to Feral Heart. It's nice to hear you caught the registration. It can be tricky at times. ^^ Hope you enjoy wandering around Feral Heart and roleplaying here and there.

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2014, 04:12:31 am »
Welcome to feralheart dear floof! Its nice hearing you caught the registration, its nice to have you here, I hope you read the important links that Alpha has provided for you.

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2014, 04:48:34 pm »
Greetings Soni! I am sure that we're all glad you finally caught the registration. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and hopefully you'll make friends and show off some  character biographies, journals or even some art.

If you haven't yet, I suggest you check the Rules, and get familiar with all the staff members. That sure will help when getting around both game and forums. Also you might want to check out the Manual in case you get stuck on anything.

Moving swiftly. So your into role-playing? I am looking forward to seeing some role-playing threads from you then, if that's the case.

Any who, for now I'll leave you be. I'll let you explore on your own but if you ever need help then I'll be happy to help (or you can post a question in the game and forum help section).
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2014, 09:45:26 pm »
Hello and welcome to Feral Heart. I hope you enjoy your time here with us, and have a fun experience in the game.
Inactive