Author Topic: Crashing  (Read 1530 times)

Offline Alveonacy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Crashing
« on: May 23, 2014, 06:43:16 pm »
Okay for a while now I've had issues with logging into FH and not being able to enjoy playing for maybe more than five, ten, fifteen minutes before my computer shuts down unexpectedly. I've tried playing with no other tabs open, with other tabs open, on different games too. And so far, it's only FH that makes my computer crash repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled FH a couple times and it fixes the problem for a couple of hours before the crashing recontinues. Each time I crash I have less and less play time before I crash again. Help?

Edit: I've recently changed computers from a desktop to my current laptop. Both are Windows. I had no issues with my desktop's FeralHeart.
Boop

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
Re: Crashing
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 06:53:10 pm »
Have you tried switching the rendering options?
From Direct3D9 to OpenGL or the other way around? :3

Offline Alveonacy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 06:54:23 pm »
Have you tried switching the rendering options?
From Direct3D9 to OpenGL or the other way around? :3

I have not tried that, and I will right now. Thank you! :D
Boop

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 07:59:11 pm »
I hope it works c:

Offline Dj-Kitty

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2014, 06:28:36 pm »
Just a week ago I started with the same problem. I logged off for a few minutes, then came back to my favorite game, Feralheart, and after an hour or so in Fluorite Plains, role-playing, I disconnected and all that day it kept crashing and disconnecting me. I tried unplugging my router, and many more things but nothing worked. It's not my internet connection, because I stay very close to my router.. I could be in any map and it would still do this.. It's done this at least 9 times today, and it's been going on since Saturday.Please help!
~DJ-Kitty