Author Topic: Faulted Heir (Wolf Comic)  (Read 2733 times)

Offline gnomecake

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • "One part brave, three parts fool."
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube (Location of my DA is there as well)
Faulted Heir (Wolf Comic)
« on: May 25, 2014, 12:24:40 am »
Here is a wolf based comic I'm currently working on.
Yes, I do realize my grammar is a bit off. The night time daze gets to me.

The DA Link is here:
http://jkillaz.deviantart.com/art/Faulted-Heir-PG1-456029079?ga_submit_new=10%253A1400977384&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1

Tumblr:
foxfares.tumblr.com

Page 1:
It reads: "My father's actions outside the pack's territory was never known to me. I always had thought that it would be in my best interest to ask him, to see what my father, the alpha, did for a living, but each day as he returned from his humble journeys he only replied to my curiousity with a unsatisfied expression.

Bottom box reads: "Perhaps it's best that I don't know?"

Page 2:
The top box reads "A raid conducted by my own pack had sent us leaderless and me- fatherless.
Weakened, it had allowed my foes to take control of the pack and its territory, making us a prisoner to our own lands while stripping us from our ranks and even our names.

Page 3:

« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 12:30:29 am by gnomecake »

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Faulted Heir (Wolf Comic)
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 12:48:45 am »
Colour me impressed. I like the way ye' drew each panel, Ms. I can already tell that this comic will be one worth readin'. Already I'm curious as to how the son's father was when he was still alive- why he died- and what he did that caused conspiracy to spiral within the pack. Perhaps envy or perhaps he wasn't a good alpha to his subordinates? I know not and I'll be sure to stay tuned and find out as the comic progresses.
gone

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2014, 12:53:54 am »
Wow - a beautiful comic you have there, gnomecake! I really like the anatomy and the effort you put into this. Thanks for sharing your comic with us. ^^ -nuzzle-

Offline gnomecake

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2014, 01:08:34 am »
Wow - a beautiful comic you have there, gnomecake! I really like the anatomy and the effort you put into this. Thanks for sharing your comic with us. ^^ -nuzzle-
Thank you very much u^_^u -nuzzles-

Offline gnomecake

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2014, 01:12:42 am »
Colour me impressed. I like the way ye' drew each panel, Ms. I can already tell that this comic will be one worth readin'. Already I'm curious as to how the son's father was when he was still alive- why he died- and what he did that caused conspiracy to spiral within the pack. Perhaps envy or perhaps he wasn't a good alpha to his subordinates? I know not and I'll be sure to stay tuned and find out as the comic progresses.

I thank you greatly and yes- Many questions which will eventually be answered aye'. Glad to have such a curious reader. Many thanks to you for taking interest in it and keeping an eye out for the next ones to come. :)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2014, 04:18:39 pm »
You have a lovely comic goin' on there ^^ Can't wait to see it become more developed! :)

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone