Author Topic: META; The Spirit of Change ((Shifter RP))  (Read 52545 times)

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Re: META; The Spirit of Change ((Shifter RP))
« Reply #330 on: July 11, 2014, 10:32:39 pm »
Ezekiel Jebeddiah Crosse
"The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remains as your legacy."

Ezekiel shrugged. "Because I dont like him. He's rude and revolting." Zeke stated blandly as broad daylight, giving another shrug of his broad shoulders. Still, running a hand up his tattood arm, Ezekiel gave a goofy, lopsided smile. "You know me, Maddi." Ezekiel said lightly, giving a humorous chuckle. "I always find a way to provoke people. But, I'll keep my emotions under control. I dont need to be getting in trouble here- these Anti-Meta's hate me enough already." He paused, briefly running his blue eyes over her somewhat scared expression. "Why are you so afriad of him anyways?" Ezekiel questioned, giving a amused snort at Kyle. Pf, he didn't seem so tough- He was probably all bark and no bite.
"The mouth speaks what the heart is full of."

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 13, 2014, 03:18:17 pm »
Maddi

Shrinking back slightly, Maddi looked up at him slightly. "I just don't want to get on his bad side anymore than I already am. I don't need him to punch me in the face. Again." She rubbed her jaw again, her eyebrows furrowed and she turned, her back facing him "I'm sorry Zeke. Just try keep away from him..." She then walked back towards the barracks, looking for something to snack on.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 14, 2014, 11:36:41 pm »
Ezekiel Jebeddiah Crosse
"The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remains as your legacy."

Ezekiel's bright blue eyes flickered over Maddi's face, widening a bit. "Again?" He repeated, in a low gruff tone. "What do you mean again?" Zeke questioned, his voice raising a bit above a whisper- it sounded aggitated. "He punched you? Why?" His nails dug into his palm- trying to contain his anger and not alert any officers to himself. He was already on their bad side for being on the run, let alone if he was going to act out and beat another Meta to a pulp.

His eyes narrowed as he shook his head- letting it go. "Fine by me, Maddi." Ezekiel said, giving a huff and raising his hands in a surrendering manner. "Don't expect me to just let him push me around." He shurgged his shoulders before going to sit by the fence, his chin resting on his knees, which were pulled to his chest.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 15, 2014, 04:02:16 pm »
Maddi

Sitting on the bed, Maddi stared at the pillow with a small frown on her face. Her depression was starting to get worse, no longer on and off, but a constant shadow hanging over her head. Looking around the room, she spotted a bunch of wires and glass fragments dotted around the building. She had not self-harmed before, for she knew that she would be back to happiness within 24 hours, but now it had become a serious consideration. Pushing herself off the bed, she picked up one of the small pieces of glass, she held it up to eye level, contemplating. Finally she decided it wasn't worth it and threw the piece back onto the floor, watching it crack and splinter.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 19, 2014, 02:25:49 am »

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 19, 2014, 09:52:34 pm »
Ezekiel Jebeddiah Crosse

Ezekiel decided to head back towards the hallway of beds, bunkbeads in a line heading straight down. It was narrow, cramped, and smelled of hormones and sweat. The young lad crinkled his nose in disgust, bringing a hand up to run his fingers through his slightly greasy hair. "What does it take to get a lousy shower around here?" Ezekiel muttered to himself,  glancing at the vaccant dormitory. However, the sight of Maddi tossing a piece of glass, Ezekiel stood there- leaning against the iron frame of a bunk-bed, unsure of what to make of the situation. "Mad?" Ezekiel called out, crossing one ankle over the other.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 19, 2014, 11:11:07 pm »
Maddi

The girl jumped, startled by his sudden voice and turned to face him with wide eyes. "I -uh, Ezekiel... What did you see?" she asked quietly, hoping he had not actually seen what she was about to do. Maddi ran her fingers through her tangled hair nervously and looked him in the eyes, trying to decipher his emotions. But just like all her other attempts to do something effective, this one was in vain, for she saw only a hard mask. It had always bothered Maddi when she couldn't tell what someone was thinking, it made her anxious, fearful almost.

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 20, 2014, 02:54:29 am »
Ezekiel Jebeddiah Crosse

"Only you tossing a shard of glass." Ezekiel says in his usual gruff tone, his muscular arms crossed across his chest. After running his arms under stale, cold and dirty water, his tattoo's were present again. And, as it seems, he hadn't been branded. Yet. With a small shrug of his broad shoulders, Ezekiel plays it off well. However, you can see the concern in his vibrant blue eyes.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 20, 2014, 03:55:01 am »
Maddi

Maddi smiled softly, not wanting to worry him too much. "I almost stepped on it, and so I was just going to throw it away and you scared me." She said quickly, the lie leaving a bitter taste in her mouth. But, it was necessary to keep him worry-free if they were going to find a way to escape. Changing the topic when she saw the water, her face brightened slightly. "Um do you mind helping me wash my shoulder?" She asked awkwardly trying to point at the thin bandage. The burn was almost fully healed, and probably wouldn't need a bandage from that point on, but it was still slightly raw.

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 22, 2014, 05:01:00 pm »
Ezekiel Jebeddiah Crosse

Ezekiel's icy blue eyes narrowed a touch, not really believing her, but not wanting to pry, either- so he just gave a small shrug of his shoulders, disreguarding the lie altogether. "Sure thing." Ezekiel murmured, sauntering over towards her, and glancing at the bandage with a cautious and concerned expression, he didn't want to hurt her, so he undid the  bandage slowly and carefully. "Does it hurt?" He questioed, quirking an eyebrow at her.