Author Topic: META; The Spirit of Change ((Shifter RP))  (Read 52544 times)

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Re: META; The Spirit of Change ((Shifter RP))
« Reply #320 on: July 10, 2014, 03:52:06 am »
Ezekiel Jebeddiah Crosse
"The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remains as your legacy."

Ezekiel watched as the guards and Cameron decided what to do with him, and he gave them a broad, warming and welcoming smile. "By the way, good luck branding me with all these tattoo's." Zeke motioned towards the ink stains covering nearly every inch of his arms, and some of his back, and abdomen. He ran his fingers through his gelled hair, watching them discuss matters amungst themselves. Cameron's features lost their confident, smug look. That was a plus. One of the guards ordered Ezekiel to his feet, and he did as he was told. "Aye-Aye Captain." Ezekiel said, saluting him with a childish grin.
"The mouth speaks what the heart is full of."

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: July 10, 2014, 04:19:06 am »
Maddi

After watching for a few more moments, Maddi decided he wasn't going to stir up any trouble for now and she slid down the tree, the bark scratching her back through the thin black material of her shirt. With a start, she realized it was nearing noon, and lunch would be served any moment now. Looking back at the barracks one last time, Maddi scurried towards the mess hall, her stomach grumbling quite loudly due to the fact that she had not eaten for two days. But of course, the moment she got her meal consisting of rice and a salty broth, it was snatched away by Kyle and downed in one large gulp. She growled to herself and turned away, pangs of hunger gripping her body as she sank into the grass below her.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: July 10, 2014, 02:48:49 pm »
Ezekiel Jebeddiah Crosse
"The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remains as your legacy."

Ezekiel was led into the mess hall of some sorts. A female guard shoved him into a chair, and someone brought him some stale bread and a bowl of .. rice? Whatever it was, it didn't look edible. As soon as the guards went away, Ezekiel picked up his tray and sat down beside Maddi. She looked a little shaken up, and really hungry. "Where's your food?" Zeke questioned, just as he took a bite of the stale bread. He nearly cringed at the taste of it.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: July 10, 2014, 04:21:44 pm »
Maddi

Maddi jumped slightly when Ezekiel sat down beside her. She looked at the bowl of food, her mouth watering at the sight of bread and rice, but she put on a fake smile and looked over at him. "M-my food? I um I already finished mine...." She lied her eyes were cast down at the ground, making it pretty obvious she was lying, but she wasn't going to admit that she was too pathetic to keep people from stealing her meals. She would just have to scrape by with leftover scraps.

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: July 10, 2014, 04:49:16 pm »
Ezekiel Jebeddiah Crosse

Ezekiel gave her a big, toothy grin, despite his insides cringing at the food he was eating. "You look nearly starved." Zeke says with a small shrug, pushing the bowl of rice, and half of the bread towards her- keeping a small piece to nibble on himself. He still had that satchel filled with chips, and a few sandwhiches. But that was somewhere in the bushes.. Glancing over at Maddi, Ezekiel raised an eyebrow at her obvious discomfort. "Is.. somebody bothering you?" He questioned lowly, glancing around the cafeteria.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: July 10, 2014, 05:17:52 pm »
Maddi

Maddi almost lunged at the food, but she paused, not wanting to seem as hungry as she was before picking up the small piece of bread slowly. Nibbling on the crust, she smiled lightly, her rumbling stomach quieting a little. She then looked at the bowl of rice and pushed it back "It's your food. You eat it." She stared at the grass for a few seconds, and then was surprised by his question. Was she really that bad at hiding her emotions? Maddi looked up and was about to shake her head when she heard a familiar voice from across the room "Sweetheart!" Kyle shouted and she cringed, expecting the worst. But when he stopped in front of them and looked Ezekiel over, she realized food was not the reason he was here.

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: July 10, 2014, 05:43:10 pm »
Ezekiel Jebeddiah Crosse

"No, please." Ezekiel insisted, shoving the bowl of rice- more or less edible- towards Maddi with a sheepeish expression. She didn't look to happy- she looked uncomfortable, and maybe a little sad- and half starved, too. But didn't she say she's been eating? Reclining back into the chair, Ezekiel tilted his head at a man that was calling out towards Maddi. Zeke arched an eyebrow, curious as to who this was, and why he was calling Maddi "sweetheart." "Sweetheart?" Ezekiel repeated,  giving a small snort, his emotions obviously amused by such a cliche name.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: July 11, 2014, 12:05:58 am »
Maddi

Maddi slapped her hand over his mouth, her eyes wide. "Y-yes Kyle?" She said quietly, not wanting to provoke him. Kyle frowned at Ezekiel, ignoring his previous comment "Who the heck is this bloke?" Maddi shifted and rubbed her hands together lightly "He- he's uh. He's my... He's my friend" Kyle laughed "You're friends with a wanna be anti?" His gaze narrowed on the other boy, studying him carefully.

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: July 11, 2014, 08:33:59 pm »
Ezekiel Jebeddiah Crosse

Chewing through the last few pieces of bread, an amused breath flickered out between his pursed lips, at Kyle's statements. Running a hand over his mouth, to clean his lips from crumbs of that cardboard-tasting crap that the cafeteria tried to pass off as bread, Ezekiel let his eyes briefly run over the muscular lad whom seemed to enjoy picking on Maddi. He could tell, well, because Maddi looked like a cornered animal.

Hoisting himself from his seat to gain his full height, Ezekiel ran his palm over his tattood arm, which still had a bit of halloween foundation covering it. He would take not to wash it off later. Then, crossing his arms across his chest, Ezekiel gave a small chuckle. "You look just about as dense as you seem. Possibly even more." Ezekiel commented lightly, possibly loud enough for the male to hear. "You really think I'm an Anti-Meta? If you had any ounce of sense, I would tell you my reasoning for why I disgused myself, but I know you wouldnt understand." Ezekiel said, growling slightly before gripping Maddi's arm to pull her up, and whisk her back outside. He didn't want her near him.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 08:35:45 pm by Jane Doe »

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: July 11, 2014, 10:02:46 pm »
Maddi

Maddi yelped as she was yanked up by Ezekiel and pulled outside "Why did you do that?" She cried fearfully. "You can't provoke him any more... Please." She then wiggled out of his right grip on her arm, rubbing the sore part lightly. She didn't know what to expect now, if she knew Ezekiel, he won't leave her alone at all now, something she was rather afraid of. If he found out about her lack of eating, he would blow his top, probably getting them both trouble.