Author Topic: Guess who's back, back, back. (You probably don't know me.)  (Read 1170 times)

Offline O Doc Scratch O

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I MUST FIND SOMETHING GOOD TO PUT HERE.
    • View Profile
Hey guys! Just letting you know that I am now "O Doc Scratch O", because my ~TriforceOfTime~ account is abandoned, and the ~carcinoGeneticist~ account just doesn't want to work.

Anyways, I'm back!

(Guess who's back, back, back..)

I didn't really know where to put this, for I am a complete newbie again and my memory is just noping into the sunset.

Soyeshelloagain *flail*

(Artwork is by me. *Flails into the sunset*)

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Guess who's back, back, back. (You probably don't know me.)
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 12:58:07 pm »
Welcome back to the FeralHeart community, Doc! I don't believe we've met but alas, I look forward to gettin' to know ye' a little bit durin' yer stay here. Since yer memory has grown fade, perhaps the followin' links will provide a little nudge to the dos, donts, and simple tidbits ye' may find useful:

The Feralheart Staff
The link above will take ye' to a list of the community's current staff members. They run the game and enforce the rules in order to make sure order is bestowed among the members. If ye' have any questions, feel free to PM one of them. They won't bite.
The Rules
Speakin' of rules, it'd be wise to follow them provided in the link above.
How to Report a User
If ye' so happen to come across anyone breakin' the rules, follow the steps listed in the link to report them to a Moderator/Admin.
Manual
Havin' some troubles with movin' yer character or is a bit confused with what key does what? Click on the link above and yer problems should be solved.
Help Boards
Need help with the game and/or forums? Click on the link above and feel free to ask fellow members for aid!
Forum Rules and Guidelines
Click on the link above and it'll direct ye' to the guidelines that should give ye' a few quick tips while spendin' yer time here on the forums.

Of course, if ye' need any assistance, feel free to send me a PM or consult the Help boards and ask yer fellow FeralHeartians. Perhaps we can figure out what's causin' yer other account to not cooperate for ye'.
gone

Offline O Doc Scratch O

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I MUST FIND SOMETHING GOOD TO PUT HERE.
    • View Profile
Re: Guess who's back, back, back. (You probably don't know me.)
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 01:11:58 pm »
Hello, Vespian!

I doubt I have ever seen you around on Feralheart. Probably because I didn't pay much attention to it until now?

I also have read everything there, and I remember it now.

Also, for my old ~carcinoGeneticist~ account, I try to login but it says bad token, but here isn't the place to discuss that. I might PM you; I'm not so sure yet. I might just stick to this account for now!

Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 01:13:44 pm by The Scratch Doctor »

(Artwork is by me. *Flails into the sunset*)