Poll

I put in my username and password, but it bans me for 10 months! Does this happen to you?

Yes!
Sometimes...
No
What are you talking about!?

Author Topic: Can't Login!  (Read 1662 times)

Offline FallenPhoenix

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Can't Login!
« on: May 29, 2014, 11:36:55 pm »
Could anyone help me, if this continues?  :-[

Offline Cola 42

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Re: Can't Login!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 11:40:21 pm »
Make sure your username isn't more than 16 characters. If it is not, see if the quote below helps:

Hey! So, I've noticed lots of help threads about this. Look here instead! It's usually just little things that are easy to fix.

1. Make sure your caps lock is not on. The login is caps sensitive! Make sure you're typing everything correctly.

2. Do not use the numpad! Use the numbers above the alphabet on your keyboard.

3. Does your username or password have any unusual symbols such as ?$!@*-_ ect.? This can mess things up for some people. Make a new account if you're having trouble with symbols. If you make a new one, please try to stick with a-z letters, nothing capitalized.

4. Make sure that your keyboard language is in English! It won't log you in unless you have a US keyboard setting.

5. If you're trying to log on ingame, make sure the server is up and running. You can do this by looking at the top of the banner of this forum.

6. Make sure you are logging in with your username, not forum nickname. My actual username is JazzForLife, and I log in with that. I do not use Jazzz, because that is my forum nickname.

7. Even if you change your password on the forum, your password for the game will always be the same you signed up with.

If the quote does not help either, try click this link: <Click Me>.

Made by Thyme

In game Name- Cola 42

Aicosu125

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 03:20:46 pm »
Try the following below

Hey! So, I've noticed lots of help threads about this. Look here instead! It's usually just little things that are easy to fix.

1. Make sure your caps lock is not on. The login is caps sensitive! Make sure you're typing everything correctly.

2. Do not use the numpad! Use the numbers above the alphabet on your keyboard.

3. Does your username or password have any unusual symbols such as ?$!@*-_ ect.? This can mess things up for some people. Make a new account if you're having trouble with symbols. If you make a new one, please try to stick with a-z letters, nothing capitalized.

4. Make sure that your keyboard language is in English! It won't log you in unless you have a US keyboard setting.

5. If you're trying to log on ingame, make sure the server is up and running. You can do this by looking at the top of the banner of this forum.

6. Make sure you are logging in with your username, not forum nickname. My actual username is JazzForLife, and I log in with that. I do not use Jazzz, because that is my forum nickname.

7. Even if you change your password on the forum, your password for the game will always be the same you signed up with.

Hope this helped. If anyone has any more tips to add, tell me and I'll add them.

If all flails, contact a FeralHeart staff member here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 03:22:36 pm by Cheshire_THL »

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 03:40:22 pm »
@Chesire, the information you have posted was already shared, I know you were trying to help but the user above you already posted the same thing, keep an eye out next time ey? ^^

As of above states, do not log in with your forum display name, use your username, like my forum name is Whisperingwaves But I wouldnt log in as that, I would have to use my username HidenShadow If that dosn't work make sure your username/password is not longer then 16 characters long and be sure your caps lock is off, if your username/password is longer then 16 charcacters long then it will not work, which means, you would need a new account.

Hope this helps floof.

~Whisper <3

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2014, 11:45:39 am »
Hey there! So you say you're banned for 10 months? Hmm. I'd suggest PMing Whitelightheart or another mod. I'm sure they could help you out! Try looking what Whisperingwaves, Cheshire, and OreoHeroz posted up dere. Dat could help az well. Hope I could help you!

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2014, 01:58:05 pm »
It's against the rules to discuss your ban on the forums.
If you have any questions regarding a ban please PM me or anyone else on the staff.