Author Topic: Is there any way to change your name on the forums? o-o  (Read 1218 times)

Offline taramea

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Is there any way to change your name on the forums? o-o
« on: May 30, 2014, 05:40:38 am »
Mkai, so. I made this account a while back and I guess you were able to put a name down or something?.. I really don't remember.. xD So anyway, my name or whatever says chance, and I want to change it to my in-game user name, Taramea. Or Renegade, which is the name I use for almost everything. Anyway, I've looked and I haven't seen a way to do it. Is there anyway to do it or no? Thank you for any help. c: xD

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Is there any way to change your name on the forums? o-o
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 05:56:16 am »
Changin' yer display name is quite easy, lad. Merely follow the steps below:

I. Click on "Profile".
II. Click on "Account Related Settings".
III. Ye' should then see an option that says "Name: This is the displayed name that people will see." with, in yer case, chance in the correspondin' box beside it.
IV. Merely delete yer name chance and in it's place, type the name ye' would like others to recognize ye' as whilst ye're here.

Keep in mind that sometimes, certain names will not be available.
For instance, if someone out of the blue wanted to be recognized as "Creed". Well, when they try to change their display name to the name they want, it may reject them to do so since Creed is a semi-common name and most likely another forum user already has that name displayed as their own. Thus, while ye' should have no troubles changin' yer display name to "Taramea", I caution ye' that changin' it to "Renegade" will probably not pull through as, again, Renegade too is a semi-common name.
gone

Offline taramea

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 07:19:04 am »
Thank you! ^^ <3

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 07:30:56 am »
Ye're very welcome.

If ye' need any further assistance, feel free to send me a PM. For now I'll be lockin' this thread to prevent any further necro-threadin' in the future. If- for whatever reason- ye' wish for it to be unlocked, know ye're free to contact me.
gone