Author Topic: Why is it always cats?  (Read 2331 times)

Offline Cloverrr

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • 'Tis I
    • View Profile
Why is it always cats?
« on: May 31, 2014, 02:25:46 pm »
Hai guise!  I must admit, it's a pretty misleading title but I wanted to know what you guys prefer rping as xD Whether it's lions, wolves, deers, warrior cats or even rabbits x'3  Lemme know!  I prefer rping as my lioness just because I'm more of a cat person but lately I've seen some very interesting animals hopping about.. So what'dya prefer?

AlphaEclipse

Re: Why is it always cats?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 02:31:00 pm »
I usually roleplay as canines. Basically it's because I feel more comfortable roleplaying as them since I know more about them then felines. Most of my roleplay characters are wolves, but I do have some foxes, flying creatures, and some other critters. c:

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 03:20:55 pm »
I usually RP as canines as well. I'm more of a canine person, not a feline person. Though I sometimes play as horses or even deer, ungulates and such. Ah, Warrior Cats, not my favourite. Rabbits... I used to RP as a rabbit but it got pretty boring, y'know, the carnivores that will attempt on eating you.

In-game username: Honest~Faith

SoulRevenge

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014, 03:31:42 pm »
  Ohh, boy.  Species preference when roleplaying.  Welp, I'm definetely going to stick out with my reply.

In Feral Heart (when it comes to joining roleplays), I usually like going off as a cat.  Warrior Cat, normal cat, house cat; whatever.  I've familiarised myself with their behaviour, so I like showing those skills off, I guess.  That and it's just what I'm the most comfortable with.

And on the other hand, I like going as a human.  A human, humanoid, almost-human-robot; whatever.  As long as it has opposable thumbs and isn't a monkey, I'm fine with it.  The whole interest is a little ironic cause' this is an animal-based game with no humans whatsoever, but alongside my in-game preference it is also my general preference.

But walking around and meeting people, or joining roleplays? Cats. Cats are definitely for the win.  Big cats, small cats, house cats; you name it.  Cats are wonderful.

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2014, 03:50:53 pm »
That sure was a misleading title. I've always had this one burning question. Why do people prefer felines than canines? Guess we'll never find out!
Anyways...

Whenever I hop on the game, I go for my wolf characters. Why? Because I love their slim figures and their wolf features. You'll barely ever find me role-playing as a feline; and when you do, I'll probably be on a white tiger.

But yes, I prefer role-playing as a wolf than a 'cat' despite being an owner of quite a few.
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2014, 04:02:21 pm »
I'm comfortable with any species in the feline or canine family, sometimes even hooved family.
Canines have been the ones I've roleplayed on most of the time, but felines are slowly slipping in.
I never rp birds, rabbits fish n'stuff because I just find them boring to roleplay with.

Felines sure are popular in game but hey, wasn't it meant to be a canine and feline based game?

Felines just have it with them that they are large, strong and there is a variaty of species in the group containing feline species.
Having feline characters is actually fun if you know how to rp with them correctly.

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2014, 06:30:31 pm »
I like both canines and felines, however most of my OCs are felines and most of my IC characters are canines
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Wolfclawkid.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2014, 06:56:51 pm »
Out of of all 100 of my chars only 3 of them are felines (Well, 5 if you count the dragons with feline model) but those are the ones I RP with most.

Offline StormClaws68

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Constantly hunting for RPs
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2014, 07:03:10 pm »
I play mainly as canines, but I love playing as felines too! Mainly depends on what RPs are available at the time.

Kellin <3
Click here to view my characters!

If you see me, feel free to say hi!

Offline Ravenstorm

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • R.I.P. Newsies the Musical 2011-2014
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2014, 02:57:47 am »
I mainly use my wolves, but I have a few lions in there! When I'm not a wolf you can see me running around as a lion named Akani. It honestly depends on what book I'd just read xD
Hello, I'm Raven ^_^