Author Topic: hello! i got LUCKY!!!  (Read 3885 times)

Offline Ashnut

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
hello! i got LUCKY!!!
« on: June 01, 2014, 09:57:58 pm »
hello! i have wanted to play this game for a LOOONG time! and a LOONG time after, i got lucky enough to register! (same goes for activation) so here i am ^^ anywhay, i havent downloaded the FeralHeart game yet XD but, i will soon! so i will brobably be playing as a white wolf :)
I'm currently unable to play FH and don't know when I will? Yeah...

wolfdog01

Re: hello! i got LUCKY!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 10:23:33 pm »
Hey, welcome to the game! :D Glad you could get it after a while!
Hope to see you in game and I hope you will have a BLAST here! The people are fun and friendly here so you'll be safe with asking questions or just derpin' around! ;D

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 10:30:21 pm »
'Allo, fellow floof. I bid ye' a warm welcome to the FeralHeart community. I'm delighted to see a friendly face who's been anticipatin' to join us. We hope ye' enjoy yer stay here.
Before ye' get thoroughly involved with the game, I advise ye' look at the followin' links below for they'll provide some aid and tidbits:

The Feralheart Staff
The link above will take ye' to a list of the community's current staff members. They run the game and enforce the rules in order to make sure order is bestowed among the members. If ye' have any questions, feel free to PM one of them. They won't bite.
The Rules
Speakin' of rules, it'd be wise to follow them provided in the link above.
How to Report a User
If ye' so happen to come across anyone breakin' the rules, follow the steps listed in the link to report them to a Moderator/Admin.
Manual
Havin' some troubles with movin' yer character or is a bit confused with what key does what? Click on the link above and yer problems should be solved.
Help Boards
Need help with the game and/or forums? Click on the link above and feel free to ask fellow members for aid!
Forum Rules and Guidelines
Click on the link above and it'll direct ye' to the guidelines that should give ye' a few quick tips while spendin' yer time here on the forums.

If ye' have any questions or need any assistance, feel free to send either I a PM or consult the Help boards and ask yer fellow FeralHeartians.
gone

Offline Sherlockian

• Yes, it means I'm bread
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • Lynxy nuzzles <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2014, 10:38:56 pm »
Woot, good job on catching the registration, we appreciate your patience. c:

Welcome to Feral Heart, I hope you enjoy your time here. :3
Please, feel free to call me Genny. x)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2014, 11:53:55 pm »
Hello! Welcome to Feral heart, fluffy! As you can see, Vespian gave you the basic and important links that you'll need to get started here. I'm sure you'll love your feral heart experience as much as I have. I hope to see you around the forums and in game!

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2014, 12:07:47 am »
Hey, welcome to FH! Im Echoz, as you can see. I'll be glad to help if you need it, shoot me a PM! My username in-game is Clemson99999, if you see me, dont be afraid to say hello! I'd love to chat or share a laugh with you! Do read the links Vesp has provided, they can be very helpful to newbies like you. Hope you enjoy your stay and make many happy memories!

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline Ashnut

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2014, 04:19:20 pm »
thanks. and i will lay in some time. i do not know the date when, but it will be soon! and dont worry, i will not do anything inappropriate. and i have seen some images in the Internet where some players are mating. you heard me right, MATING!!! one gets into position, and the other, too. i will keep looking around to see if i can read their usernames and fill you in.

Offline Ashnut

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2014, 04:23:10 pm »
oh sorry there was a typo. i meant "and i will PLAY in some time." sorry. and i heard that some people playing FealHeart use the buttswing action in other people's faces. if i ever happen to do the buttswing, and someone happens to stop by right at the moment, if he/she reports me, Email me and i will try to remember and see what hapened. because it is not common at all of me being inappropriate.

Offline Ashnut

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2014, 04:26:48 pm »
and i remember that i was playing another awesome game called WolfQuest, (dont worry i like FH and WolfQuest the same.) and played online. so i saw that the staff of that game had banned some words. maybe you could do the same? you know, like ban the bad words so nobody can say them? like if someone types a bad word and tries to send it, the word turns into question marks and you cannot send it until you fix the message. that would be an exellent idea for people who are being rude and inappropriate.

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2014, 04:47:06 pm »
Greetings! I am glad you made it through registration.

I would suggest that you check out the links provided by Vespian as they are a useful knowledge for such member like yourself. If for some reason you are stuck or need help then do not hesitate to visit the forum and Game section or simply PM a member of Staff.

I would advise against double/triple posting as it is technically classed as spam and it is against the Rules. If you made a mistake or want to implement a change in your post then please use the 'modify' feature.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here at Feral Heart!
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads