Author Topic: Wildlife park 3  (Read 3245 times)

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ?If you can't eat cookie on your own, call me!?
    • View Profile
Wildlife park 3
« on: June 03, 2014, 02:31:17 pm »
Hello there!  ;)
Few days ago I got a game called: Wildlife Park 3.
If you have no idea what WP3 is about, I'm going to explain.
Wildlife park 3 is similar to Zoo Tycoon 2. There are about 25 species to choose for your zoo or wildlife park. It also has few missions to play and it has freeplay mode. You can actually build your won wildlife park in missions and freeplay mode, but sadly not all the animals can survive on their own. Herbivores should be alright, but carnivores not really(I'll explain why). There is a bunch of customizing tools and you can progress your zoo from 1 star to 5 star zoo. In general, the game has okay graphics and can kill some boredom, and it costs below 10$, so you should buy it if you find it interesting.

Now let me explain some game problems.
I have mentioned carnivores like lions can't survive alone in wild. Why? Because of their poor hunting, and the disease festering cut being seen as a non-dangerous disease. Lions are too civil to approach their prey until they're starving. Then they will attempt sneaking while walking in the same line and crashing into each other(instead of making good hunting tactic) while the prey is frightened, and they don't notice it. And while they approach the prey about 3-4 times(they usually need to stop before attacking the prey, but the prey keeps running) they manage to claw it. Until that happens, most of the lions are starving and fall ill with malnutrition. And what happens? Since festering cut here can't infect and become more serious, prey continues to escape and recover, while lions eventually give up. Few of them die and rare lions that are strong enough to eat will eat their unlucky pride members. That's how food chain works. :p

Second thing that frustrates me is the fact that herd animals don't really bother to migrate a lot, nor to stick together. Everyone minds their own business as long as they're in their herd range, PLUS they stay in place that has most food(most of them must stand to graze, then move to find new place, then do it again...)and don't even attempt to discover new places and migrate. Maybe the grass is greener there?-sigh-

Well, that's all I have to say, if you have any tips for these game problems our would like to discuss about it(maybe ask me some questions?) and if you'd like to share some of your screenshots feel free to! :3
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
Re: Wildlife park 3
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 04:05:43 pm »
I to have this game, fun it is huehuehue c: I to dislike at they will not actually hunt their prey, unless their fixing that within the next version lol, if their is one. But, agreed it is a good way to kill boredom, I have a huge pasture of zebras lol, they are so cute <3

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves