Author Topic: Den claiming issue >.>  (Read 21977 times)

Offline Shadow Raikou

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Protector of Evil
    • View Profile
Re: Den claiming issue >.>
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2011, 02:00:02 pm »
I usually den claim with ALL my groups in the top two dens of Fluorite, near the ocean. our group was RPing and suddenly another RP group came there. We mindid our own buisness. Then they started eating (ic literally) our characters! And they took over the den. xD

Whenever i want to RP, i stalk random groups and after a long time they accept me. And most of them end up in three of my most visited dens in fluorite xD

Offline Leo Pardus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Kudos to KovuLKD and all who helped work on FH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2011, 05:15:14 pm »
Just yesterday I was in my favourite cave (the one with the rock you can perch on) in Fluorite Plains with some other people and these two wolves began to hassle me for being in their den. I told them that I wasn't part of their RP and to put me on ignore but they didn't heed my advice and started to power play around me, saying things like "bites" "holds down" etc.

These people are funny. Just sit back and enjoy the show, remember that public maps belong to everyone. If someone has an issue with you being there, either join their RP; or tell them to put you on ignore.
I'm not a n00b so don't talk to me like one kthxbai.
My character creations: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1079.msg12274#msg12274

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2011, 05:22:15 pm »
Just yesterday I was in my favourite cave (the one with the rock you can perch on) in Fluorite Plains with some other people and these two wolves began to hassle me for being in their den. I told them that I wasn't part of their RP and to put me on ignore but they didn't heed my advice and started to power play around me, saying things like "bites" "holds down" etc.

These people are funny. Just sit back and enjoy the show, remember that public maps belong to everyone. If someone has an issue with you being there, either join their RP; or tell them to put you on ignore.

Oh yesums Leo. Tis fun <3

Offline Motoko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Augen auf- Ich komme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2011, 05:33:08 am »
I made a map with claimable dens, the only catch is you gotta fight for `em.

http://tinyurl.com/3exurzv
Caught quicksand grip
Pull me in
Whisper faith in sickness

Offline Sand storm

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • HOW LONG HAVE I HAD THE UGLY?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2011, 05:59:23 am »
Lol yeah, there's been alot of that going around huh :-\, like every one else has said I just blockem, no usually messes with me but I have had a few freinds get rilled up from it.  just tell them to keep to themselves and not try to make another childish fight occur :-*
Woah I haven't been on here since I was like 16...this Is obviously a low point in my life.

Offline DeathArrow12

• Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2011, 12:37:11 am »
I agree with this so much. I hate when people yell at you to leave a den and you aren't even doing anything but sitting there.

Offline EpiConflict

• Curious Wanderer
  • Words can be FATAL... Watch your mouth.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2011, 12:57:26 am »
of they want a den so much, then they make their own map and everything will turn out like nothing happened
Forsaken

Offline Shadow Raikou

• Protector of Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 28, 2011, 08:37:59 am »
^^People usually den claim for two reasons.

1: They can't download maps (Parent lock) or they do not know how to use a computer that much.
2: They actually want people like us to go inside and get in a fight.

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2011, 07:54:44 pm »
Yup pretty much the most common problem in public maps , people tend to forget that the world isn't all about them (some ego talk xD) And just start claiming things like dens , territories , random custom maps O.O If you don't obey their so called ''orders'' -.- like ''LEAVE NOW !'' or ''if you don't leave my pack will kill you because your on our terf'' .. O.O they will get angry and just block you -.- So yeah nothing much to do about it xD (I didn't really bother to read all the seven pages so I'm sorry if i repeated something ^^)

Woof ! By Ramine ^^
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 07:59:17 pm by Ramine »

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline plugnickel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Hai there!! CAKE or DEATH! Or a Hug *^-^*
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 28, 2011, 11:29:38 pm »
unless its your OWN PRIVATE MAP AND YOUR RPING i totally argree: one time i was minding my own bisness walked into a den, im the public, and this is what a wolf said: GET OUTA here!!! this is my den!: i  couldnt stand not hurting that wolves pixels :D
<table style="width: 320px; border: 1px solid gray; font: normal 12px sans-serif; background-color: white;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="background: white;