Author Topic: Den claiming issue >.>  (Read 21956 times)

Offline Wolfwing104

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Find me ingame with the username Wolfwing104
    • View Profile
Re: Den claiming issue >.>
« Reply #80 on: November 22, 2011, 09:42:44 pm »
Den claiming is wrong. I don't see why everybody can't just let people in.

Offline plugnickel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Hai there!! CAKE or DEATH! Or a Hug *^-^*
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2011, 12:17:57 am »
1. it's rude 2. its a public den in a public map 3.their just twits
<table style="width: 320px; border: 1px solid gray; font: normal 12px sans-serif; background-color: white;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="background: white;

shadowwolf123

« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2011, 08:41:04 pm »
Yup had my times with den claimers. I usually just sit in the den and let them "attack" me eventually they just leave.

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2011, 10:16:36 pm »
i've never been attacked or even talked to be den claimers surprisingly, i've never even seen them o_0

shadowwolf123

« Reply #84 on: December 02, 2011, 01:02:45 am »
i've never been attacked or even talked to be den claimers surprisingly, i've never even seen them o_0

Wow. Have you ever been to flourite? :P Their everywere! One today said "if you don't get out, ima kill you!" I just looked at them with my blank face and repied " sure..." Then they "bit" my neck open and said " there now your dead! no get out!" Then i ignorantly replied "But i'm dead. i can't move." And they started rageing then disconnected.

Offline Leo Pardus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Kudos to KovuLKD and all who helped work on FH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 02, 2011, 04:12:56 pm »
Wow. Have you ever been to flourite? :P Their everywere! One today said "if you don't get out, ima kill you!" I just looked at them with my blank face and repied " sure..." Then they "bit" my neck open and said " there now your dead! no get out!" Then i ignorantly replied "But i'm dead. i can't move." And they started rageing then disconnected.

L.O.L.
I'm not a n00b so don't talk to me like one kthxbai.
My character creations: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1079.msg12274#msg12274

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
« Reply #86 on: December 02, 2011, 04:52:23 pm »
i'm in flourite all the time XD i guess i'm just lucky

shadowwolf123

« Reply #87 on: December 02, 2011, 10:17:15 pm »
L.O.L.
Ahh... yes how people over-react to everything.

Lady Massacre

« Reply #88 on: December 30, 2011, 11:27:32 pm »
This has happened to me before as well. If I role play with a group or pack in a den or some area, and another animal comes in our "territory" I will role play ask them to leave. If they role play back we will continue role playing to get them to leave. If they don't respond in character however, we will back off because all dens are public.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 30, 2011, 11:35:46 pm »
Okay so... I walk into a den with a few wolves in it, just to chill out. this is how the conversation went.

WOLF1: Hello, do you want to be a part of our pack?*looks curiously*
Me: Nah, I'm just chilling here. don't mind me.
WOLF 2: May you please leave then? this is our den.
Me: No, this is a public place, and  I'm allowed to be in this den. if you want to den claim then you should create your own map. anyone is allowed to be here.
WOLF 1: No, this den is ours until we leave. you have to leave NOW.

In the end, i stayed, and i think a member blocked me, but can someone tell me if den claiming is wrong? If im in the wrong, then i apologize for my lack of knowledge. I just think it's wrong to claim a public part of the game as your own, especially since i was just exploring and wanted to sit in a den. Thanks.

I always respawn in caves lol so i get yelled at allot. What i do is if they politley and kindly ask i leave but if they demand me and cuss me out( like 99.8% of them do) i stay put. id also tell them about the no claiming den rule and that youll report if they dont cut out the rudeness im sorry about your bad experiencei feel your pain.
That was how den claimers should be handled. I shared with wolves when they needed my den. So yeah if they are asking politely then be polite back.

Den claiming is indeed wrong. Nobody has any right to claim a den on a public map. It's not fair. I would suggest taking a screenshot and reporting them to the staff. That'd be the best thing to do.
Why so rash. They could be "Sorry, very sorry, but could you please move please? sorry." and you would be all "No. You can go find another den. Leave. -fights them.-" and I would be all "-Puts on sunglasses.- Why so serious?"

The liar and the thief