Author Topic: black and yellow  (Read 1617 times)

Offline FeralCat6

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
black and yellow
« on: June 10, 2014, 02:33:16 am »
Hi so I tried downloading these items (horns, nose ring ETC) from YouTube and I swear I did it right. Then when i opened the game it became a balck and yellow striped screen and i entered a world and the chat box, my char and the right side was black and yellow. It was still letting me chat and walk and stuff but IDK whats going on HELP!!!!!!
"I have been through the worst but still give my best"

Aicosu125

Re: black and yellow
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 02:38:17 am »
Make sure you don't have any doubled files, and you as well may be missing a few textures. Not to sure. Someone else might give you better help then I.

Offline zady

• I BLAME RAZ!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • DJ Rin
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 02:44:56 am »
If the problem persists after checking for doubled files, save all important files such as map files outside of the FH folder, delete the game from your computer and then re-download the game.

I suggest downloading either Ringo and Delay's item pack or the Pawsome item pack v4
you can find them by searching in google for them.

MESH edition
Preset & marking edition

Feel free to pm me for help!

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 03:04:32 am »
Merely addin' on.

When ye' installed the items, are ye' 100% sure ye' placed them in the correct folder?
All item files should be placed in Local Disk (C:) > FeralHeart > Media > Items
while the "items.cfg" file should be placed in the main FeralHeart directory. Replace any duplicates ye' come across.

As stated prior, it does sound like a texture problem and a solid re-installation may be in order.
gone

Offline WildWolf#1

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • pottymouth posse
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2014, 01:39:36 am »
The best way to fix this problem is to re-install the game entirely. Have you checked for doubled files or moved folders? Something has gone wrong with the texture obviously. Always double check which folder you have put the items in, it can cause problems if you don't. Make sure the items are in Items which can be found in Media.
To make it easier, try downloading Ringo and Delay's Item Pack ? http://ringoluver.deviantart.com/art/Ringo-and-Delay-s-Item-Pack-285841199
When you feel better about downloading item packs then you can try downloading Pawsome Item Pack c:

spirit, who could not be broken