Author Topic: So are the presets in the website or the folder?  (Read 3036 times)

Offline Wever

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
So are the presets in the website or the folder?
« on: June 11, 2014, 07:57:20 pm »
I havnt been to the folder I want to know how to use a preset so I'm kind of a noob  :P please help don't say anything mean please  :D thanks!

AlphaEclipse

Re: So are the presets in the website or the folder?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 08:02:08 pm »
Arr, have you made your preset already? All presets you make should be saved in one of the folders in my_presets. If it's a file you downloaded called a .fhp, sadly they cannot be worn- You can only see the creator of said preset wear it. They go into the folder called "presets" in the main Feralheart folder.

If you need help actually making a preset, it would be a good idea to look here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4&Itemid=33
Once you have finished all of that, go in-game and go to preset maker. Select the preset you made and click "export." Then you can go into where you would make a character and wear it.

My apologies if this isn't what you meant- I didn't understand what you were asking well enough. ^^
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 08:03:55 pm by AlphaEclipse »

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 08:05:19 pm »
Movin' this thread to the Game Help board.

So ye're curious about presets? Are ye' curious about makin' a preset or downloadin' a preset? I advise takin' a look at the threads in this board for they'll tell ye' plenty about presets no matter what ye' may be curious about.

Click here!
gone

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 08:20:59 pm »
If this is the problem: Where is my preset folder at?
Its in the game folder. Right click on the game icon and click Open File Location. Then, Find the folder that says: My_Presets. Im not sure if this is your question or not, I sort of misunderstood yu.

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline Wever

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 10:29:52 pm »
And also how do I create one I found the folder and stuff and i went to references to see the presets and I can only see the pictures of preset 1 and preset 2 I don't have gimp or photoshop and the only thing I have is paint what do I do to download gimp or photoshop is it free or what? I have a dell computer.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 10:34:09 pm »
And also how do I create one I found the folder and stuff and i went to references to see the presets and I can only see the pictures of preset 1 and preset 2 I don't have gimp or photoshop and the only thing I have is paint what do I do to download gimp or photoshop is it free or what? I have a dell computer.
It's very difficult to make a preset using paint, I can assure ya'. Best to download Gimp from here: Gimp.org Gimp is free. ^^
There's some wonderful preset tutorials that would help if ya' look here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=139.0

Offline Wever

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2014, 02:05:30 am »
Thanks!

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2014, 02:07:22 am »
Quote from: Noel link=topic=46108.msg631834#msg631834 date=1402538730
Thanks!
No problem. ^^ You still need help, feel free to PM me.