Author Topic: The Darker Side of Arkius Roan  (Read 1309 times)

Offline Nightlilac

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • Nightlilac
The Darker Side of Arkius Roan
« on: June 12, 2014, 07:34:38 am »
Okay. I know none of you know me. Or maybe you do. In any case, most of you don't. However, I saw this board, and I couldn't help myself. After recently coming back to Feralheart after a long break, I downloaded a new texture for the wolf's fur. (c) Tearless
I decided to see how it would look on my character Arkius Roan [Arkius, or 'Arki'], a generally nice, peaceful, [and rather small] she-wolf. I almost instantly fell in love, and wondered if the emotes looked different with this new, beautiful texture. The results? I wasn't getting anywhere near the darker side of that little medic any time soon.

[She's blind, by the way, which is why the eyes look like that. I would give you the whole story so no one would sit there and think I was an attention hog for making her blind and rather small, but that would take too long. So I'll just give you my word. As a literate and realistic roleplayer, I give you my word that I have reasonable explanation for both, and that Arki is roleplayed literately and realistically.]

Anyhow, onto the part where you see the screenshots.

Before:

Timber and Red wolf markings, if you were wondering.

Me testing out the emotes, so 'After', I guess:

Not saying that the texture makes your wolf look evil. Evil just looks great with it. ^_^

Anyhow, so that's my post. I hope you enjoyed it! :D

wolfdog01

Re: The Darker Side of Arkius Roan
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 09:58:06 am »
First picy: Aw she so cu-
Second/first demonic pic: GAAAH! DEMON! I NEED A CROSS! STAT!

That is a bit freaky with that first modded face lol, actually worried me a bit, funny how different something can look with just a small addon, thanks for sharin'! ^^

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 11:43:11 am »
wow! and must i say, that is a lovely character you have there.

and by the way, none of us here on the forum (or at least most of us) care if you're literate or realistic or if your character is blind and small. it's just a character! you don't need to be literate and realistic to be accepted 'round here. maybe in game, but not here.

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline Nightlilac

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • Nightlilac
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 05:05:16 pm »
Thanks for the comments you two, and thanks for complimenting Arki. She's really special to me, so it means a lot! :D

--And as someone who spend most of their time on the game rather than the site, allow me to be amazed! I've gotten way too used to being judged by literacy and how realistic characters were and whatnot. It's cool to know that there's a place [who would've known it would've been the home site!] where I don't have to worry about that stuff. Or at least not as much. I'm a very worrisome person.