Author Topic: Oh God 0..0  (Read 1944 times)

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
Oh God 0..0
« on: June 13, 2014, 01:01:57 am »
Ok so... no matter what I do whenever I go into Fh and click start, I come to any map and im just in complete black. I have a chat box, nothing is said. And I have a map of the place where i should be and I can move really fast acroos the ENTIRE flourite planes in like 4 'e' buttons.
please help
now..
pm for free art i need practice

AlphaEclipse

Re: Oh God 0..0
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 01:04:28 am »
o_O
That's strange. Try changing your rendering system, and go into C: >>> Feralheart >> media > particles and delete any any ending in _0, _1, and so on. If that doesn't work, you'll probably have to reinstall. Save all presets, maps, etc and reinstall the download from this site. It sounds like some sort of ogre error. More information on Ogre errors and how to fix similar issues: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10423.msg144821#msg144821
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 01:08:57 am by AlphaEclipse »

Aicosu125

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 01:08:17 am »
That's really freaky...o.o

Possibly try reinstalling the game? If all fails well....kill it with fire xDD

Offline raggedpelt98

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 01:15:05 am »
Thats just weird. I havent encountered something like this before, and If I ever do I would go here for help O_o
Inactive. Will be back one day

Rizzla

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2014, 01:15:24 am »
Oh lawd... That's sure is bizarre 0-o
Do you have any big, fancy mods such as feralheart HD? Some pretty funky things can happen if you make a mistake with the installation process.
I'd try re-installing first, and then try what Alpha suggested.
Again... I think that is the weirdest problem i've ever come across

Offline Shazadah

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Call me NaruWolf
    • http://shay-wolf.deviantart.com
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/Mid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2014, 07:43:51 am »
This is as a matter of fact no strange happening to me, I've experienced it too, although with only Ficho Tunnel and no other map. I would as well recommend deleting any repeated particles and/or reinstall FH completely, but be sure to save any important values you may have such as items, maps, presets and etc. Don't worry about your characters though, they will still be there even if you uninstall and reinstall your game.

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2014, 04:26:06 pm »
Thanks guys. Ill probably just end u deleting FH and reinstalling. I did try to downloading fhd yet it didn't work and that's when the problems started. So it was most likely that.  Thanks for all the help guys!
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2014, 05:46:24 pm »
Yeah, re-installing and installing Feral-Heart should do the trick. It's quite strange though... I never encountered a problem similar to yours.

In-game username: Honest~Faith

Rizzla

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2014, 09:28:51 pm »
Thanks guys. Ill probably just end u deleting FH and reinstalling. I did try to downloading fhd yet it didn't work and that's when the problems started. So it was most likely that.  Thanks for all the help guys!

Aye, that'd explain it.
Go through your FH folder and delete any files that are related to FH HD before you reinstall, because some content can restore itself after reinstalling, like the Screenshots folder. So if you were to reinstall the game the way it is there's a chance it will still be messed up. So if you delete any before-hand, it won't restore the problem because the problem will be gone... And it'll replace any files that may have been replaced or deleted.