Author Topic: The Cursed Blood  (Read 6021 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
The Cursed Blood
« on: June 15, 2014, 07:55:26 pm »

In Anathema, there live two kinds of wolves.

The light wolves who rule to open hills and bright, sun light slopes.
And the dark wolves, who are really not dark, but who are cursed.
The light wolves drove the cursed into the dark valleys known as the Nox, where the dark wolves were left to face the darkness by themselves.

Now an even greater force is now pushing the segregated race together again, and that force is the lions. They believe that Anathema belongs to them and their greedy king, Rego.

Will they fight as a whole or die separate?

You can join as a Light Wolf, a Cursed Blood, or a Lion and help your clan as a spy, thief, warrior, general, and many other things!

The Nox

The Land of Light (Light wolf territory)

Magna Terram (Lion Territory)

Rules:
It's a Semi-realistic roleplay, meaning there can be a few unrealistic things such as odd markings, moderatly un-natural colors***, armor and all that Jazz
Please no god modding or power playing
Mild swearing is OK, don't go overboard though.

****See here for reference!

These are Acceptable!

These are not!-

Application: Remove all ()'s
Code: [Select]
[img](Pic url if Available)[/img]
Name:
Age and Gender:
Species:(Dark, light or lion)
Description:
Bio:(optional)
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: The Cursed Blood
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 08:43:20 pm »
Might I join? :3
You make so intresting roleplays! ^.^ ))

Name
Darkus Ash

Age and Gender
He is formely 5 Y/O Male Wolf

Species
Light Wolf

Rank
He is formery The Alpha of Silver Moon Shine

Description
Darkus, is a rather calm-laid back light alpha. He is a brown (ish), white (ish), gray wolf. He might seem at first like a cursed dark wolf, but actually he is just born that way.
You see, his mother was a light wolf and his father was a cursed wolf.
Darkus, is formely known to be a half-cursed light wolf.

Bio
Darkus, was born to an alphaess of The Silver Moon Shine. His start of the life was kind of a harsh one then a good one.
You see, Darkus, was diffrent then other pups, bigger, stronger, darker and swiffer then the rest.
His mother didn't liked that about him, but she still loved him the way he was.
Darkus, was a rather calm-type of wolf. The others thought he was a cursed wolf and almost was bannished to Nox, where the rest of the cursed dark wolves were.
But soon after, his mother consived herself to tell her son and others, that he was a half-cursed Light wolf of The Silver Moon Shine.
His father was unknown to him and is still unknown to this day.

Name
Witson Ash

Age and Gender
He is formely 7 Y/O, Male Wolf

Species
Cursed Dark Wolf

Rank
Loner

Description
Witson, is a rather harsh-type of wolf. He is a gray (ish) white wolf, with Dark (ish), Light, Blue Eyes.

Bio
Witson, was born into a loner pack wolf. He was raised kind of not well, and was threatened by other pups that he will die or simply go to where the cursed dark wolves are left to be by the light wolves. Nox.
After growning up, he was formely convinced as the Cursed Dark Wolf type, he was sent away to Nox by the light wolves of the loner pack and left there to rot.
Witson, met a beautiful brown (ish), white female wolf. She told him she was a loner just like him, but she didn't told him that she has a pack.
After months has passed, the 2 have fell in love.
Soon, Witson had to accept that his mate left him alone, just like the rest of others.
But soon after, he knew that he had a son. Just that he was a half-cursed type of wolf.
He wanted to go and find his son, but was trapped in the forest of Nox.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 12:24:08 am »
((Yes yes! Great you may begin))

Name: Shida 'a Mlinzi
Age and Gender: 5 year old Female
Species:Maned Lioness
Rank: Lieutenant General of the Lidtric Army under the rule of King Rego
Description: a light dun colored lioness with lighter underbelly, muzzle, chest, and toes. She also has dark ear rims, tail tip, and her 'mane' is also dark.
Bio: Shida was born into a military family, her father being a Colonel and her mother being a Major in the Army. She was raised knowing how to fight and who the real enemy was; the wolves. She soon rose through the ranks and earned her spot on the battle field as Lieutenant General.

Name: Skailia Undor
Age and Gender: Female, 4yrs old
Species:Dark Wolf
Description: A dark she wolf with a few lighter brown patches. Her most distinguishing feature are the almost white stripes that cover her body. With the light marks, she can easily be mistaken for a halfbreed of Dark and Light, but both her parents were Dark wolves.
Bio: Will be revealed later

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2014, 01:01:53 pm »

Darkus Ash
Stats
Perfect Health

Darkus, woke up and sat up. Yawning his fangs showed up. He stood up and stretched his back. He looked at the den entrance as he walked out of his den.
He sat down on a cold, dull, grassy terrain, just outside the den's entrance and observed his pack.
The wolves that passed near him gave him a respectful nod and went on.
Darkus, looked up at the sky observing as the dull clouds passed by.
He looked down and spoke under his breath.
"......A Storm is coming....." He stood up just before the beta returned back with his patrol around the territory.
The wolves were left to be by themselves, but the beta walked closer him and bowed in respect for the alpha, before looking up at him and started to speak up.
"Sir, there are no tresspasser's, we found a herd of Elk's emerching to our territory. Betson. Was this beta's name. He surved well, and was very loyal to this pack. "Thank you Betson. You may go." The Beta, nodded and bowed in respect once more, before turning around and leaving the alpha be.

Witson Ash
Stats
Health: 16/20
Injuries/Problems: A Wound on his shoulder, from the attack of a puma.

Witson, gazed at the sky and huffed. He started to stand up, but failed, his left shoulder was injured by a passing puma.
He almost managed to get away alive, but unlucky for the puma, it lyied there dead.
Despise the fact that an average wolf would of died, but Witson, wasn't just an average wolf lurking around Nox. No, he was the cursed Dark Wolf. He was much stronger, swifer and taller.
He tried to stand up once more, but failed once more. He huffed, and tried once more withought any hesitation, and even know he wa in pain, he tried his best not to pay much attention to his wounds or injuries that he had.
You know, ignoring helps out sometimes, but sometimes leads you to you're own death. Ignoring. Might be a simple word to tell, but it's promises were worth more to pay.

IM BACK!!!

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2014, 03:46:19 pm »
Shida 'a Mlizini

The young lioness stood atop a large out crop of boulders, watching the border of the Nox with a careful eye. It had been a few days since their last attack, winning almost 20 square miles of land that she was now standing on.
Her father used to be the one who planned the raids, but now with his ever failing health, she had taken over the planning. Shida climbed down the massive rock and smirked, knowing that soon the rest of the Nox would be hers to claim after driving all of the stupid wolves out.
"Captain Adogji!" she called out to the large lion who was walking in front of her "May I have a word?", the male turned slightly and gave her a small nod before slowing down so she could reach him faster.

Skailia Undor

Skailia wandered through the Nox quietly, alert for any movement and scents. It quickly became clear to her that something was injured nearby, but she could not decipher what the creature was due to the overwhelming scent of blood. She skirted the source of the smell warily, not wanting to accidentally disturb a puma or a bear, but te curiosity got the best of the young wolf and she peeked out from behind the bushes.
In front of her an older dark wolf was struggling to stand, but the fresh wounds on his left shoulder prevented him from doing so. "Hello sir." she said quietly, coming a few feet closer "Are you alright? Do you need some assistance?"

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2014, 05:09:42 pm »

Darkus Ash
Stats
Perfect Health

Darkus, sight for a moment, before feeling a very cool stain of rain's drop on his back.
Huffing, the alpha hummed to the pack, for them to go to there den's.
The pack listened and retried to there den's, and, Darkus with them.
After they walked into there den's, the rain started falling down. Firstly slowly, but then faster and getting faster. Soon the lightning stroke down at the ground.
The pack terrefied of there pups not wanting them to get soak wet and freeze to death, or worse, stroked by a lightning and die instantly.
Darkus, watched the pack's den, observing for any adult or pup coming out, he would instantlly run and try to save them.
If unlucky he was, he could die and his saving mission would fail.

Witson Ash
Stats

Witson, huffed and tried to stand up once more.
While he tried, he heard a voice behinde his back. Turning, he saw a young wolf. Growling he spoke up.
"Alright? Alright?!? Do I look alright? I don't need anybody assistance. Had one before, until I was betraide. Now go on, get out of here!"
The fun part was, that while he aged, he got grumpier and angrier at every second of his life.
He struglled once more to stand up. If he succseeded he would move on. If not, he would lay there, trying, again and again, until he succseded.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 05:12:00 pm by TinyTail »

IM BACK!!!

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2014, 04:36:23 pm »
Shida 'a Mlizini

After a short conversation with her Captain, Shida took a short stroll along the border, contemplating the attack that she had decided would take place in three days time. There was a certain point in the Nox where there were few wolves due to the harsh conditions, making it easier to infiltrate the dark valley and attack from the inside. She smiled to herself and her tail whipped back and forth in anticipation; This would be fun.

Skailia Undor

Skailia scoffed, not moving an inch. "Well when you put it like that old man, it does make you seem kinda grumpy." she pointed out with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. "Of course, I will leave you be now, Good luck in making it out alive!" she barked cheerily before planting her furry butt onto the ground a few feet away, looking anywhere but the grumpy old wolf.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2014, 04:57:06 pm »

Witson Ash
Stats

Witson, huffed he turned to the younger she-wolf.
He sight.
"I'll regret saying this...." The male mumbled under his breath. He wasn't able to stand up properly withought someones help. He huffed and spoke up loudly and clearly enough for the female to hear. "Okay, you win! Could you help me get up?!" The male huffed. He might be grumpy and old, but somewhere deep inside him, there was a spark that needed to be lighten up.
He haven't felt like that in years. But you know, better luck now, then next time.

IM BACK!!!

Offline Neowulf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Somewhere, in an alternate universe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2014, 06:45:18 am »
Might I hop in? This was done on an iPad, so... But anyways.

Named Shadow
Male
About 30 in dog years
Thief
Described as a pure white wolf, which is odd for cursed bloods. Eyes are pure black, and tail is virtually nonexistent. Red blot on white nose, ring on forehead, and often coats self in black and green leaves. Rump has red blobs of.. Fur, I guess, and he often tries to hide his patterns.
Bio is as follows
Created in a lab by humans in an alternate universe with intensely better technology than we have right now, Shadow was to be used to test the inter-universe portals before scientists sensed something off about this particular wolf. First of all, his pelt was not that of a normal maned wolf. No, they had brought a foreign species of wolf into their wolf, the cursed blood wolf. That made them get in a hurry to kick him through the portal. And they did, and it worked. Now he lives in the nox, periodically stealing things.
If accepted, thank you for reading and I'll hop back over here to check.

Art gallery
[Find me in-game as Neowulf]

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2014, 05:25:26 pm »
Bump? :/

IM BACK!!!