Author Topic: Really random question for you guys...  (Read 1213 times)

Offline ShadowPhoenix515

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhhh
    • View Profile
Really random question for you guys...
« on: June 16, 2014, 12:57:11 am »
I have an extreemly random question for you guys. Has Feral Heart helped you improve with anything?
I have noticed i have improved significantly with my typing by playing FH because i have to type fast to talk to people, because the chat box moves so fast.

AlphaEclipse

Re: Really random question for you guys...
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 01:04:03 am »
I have greatly increased my knowledge on computers, suprisingly. I remember when I first tried downloading the Pawsome Item pack. I literaly had no idea what to do, but I started remembering all of those files which led to my interest on how computers work, programming, etc.
I also have learned to type much faster, but I still have to look at the keyboard. I also had to improve my typing speed so I could keep up with the roleplays I was in. (<3)

wolfdog01

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 08:42:54 am »
Well it has definitely helped with my typing and grammar, heck I almost feel like a Grammar Nazi sometimes ^^;
But yeah, it really has helped me type faster to where hardly any of my friends can keep up, though, like Alpha, I still have to look at the keyboard sometimes.  It's also helped learn how to dig into computer files and change them up to fix them, which I had to do somethimes. I think FH has also helped me personally, it has helped me learn to stand up for others and to fight not flight, and it has just made me a happier person in general.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 08:45:22 am by ~Thyme~ »

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2014, 10:17:08 am »
Feral-Heart basically helped me with typing. I type more faster without looking at the keyboard and everyone says I'm really fast, I don't think I am though. Feral-Heart also made my grammar better and I've learned new words from amazing Role players that when in school I tell them a word, they're just like ".. what does that mean? '-.-" Teehee.
Because of Feral-Heart, I've learned about animals well because... Always when I want to make an animal, let's say a cheetah for example, I look up cheetah on Google and get as much information I need to get started. Trust me, I always RP as animals so yeah.. a lot learned.
Basically, Feral-Heart is school.. but fun <3
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 04:30:51 pm by Karachiko~ »

In-game username: Honest~Faith

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2014, 03:14:31 pm »
I learned how to roleplay on FeralHeart, even though I am still uncomfortable with it.
I still doubt my own knowledge 'n all but I'm learning.

I also got in touch with one of my more artistic sides, creating things and all.
RETIRED.

Offline ShadowPhoenix515

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2014, 04:07:04 pm »
I definately have improved my computer knowledge, grammar, spelling (even though before I joined fh I was everyones spell check at school), and drawing. I also know how to use photoshop more now. So when people say videogames cant help you with anything, they are quite wrong.