Author Topic: Thought my cat was an angel..... But I was wrong... She's a devil! >:(  (Read 2201 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Today, my cat brought a bird into my house, and when I took it from her, I saw it was still alive, his leg was broken....
I thought I could save him... I tried...... But it died...... <:'c
I hated my cat for that..... She brought an inocent bird into my house..... And ALMOST KILLED HIM! >:(
But, I almost saved his life..... But Ofortunetly, since I was afraid to damage the bird..... I saw and felt how he suffered.... and eventually.... it died..... while I tried to save him..... :c

R. I. P. Bird.... <:'c

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
Aewwww. Yup, that will happen.
pm for free art i need practice

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
Awww! Well, atleast the bird is in a better place. Maybe God sent the cat to kill it because he wanted the bird to go to Heaven. God knows why.

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Maybe... But my cat hunted a lot of birds. Even the baby birds...... :c
She might seem nice and cuddly.... and adorable... and... and....
Anyways, she will not go outside for a week! >:c
She is grounded. xD
Lol, seriously, I told her, if she hunts a bird, she will not go outsid for a week, otherwise she might hunt for more birds. :c

IM BACK!!!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
I know it's very sad to see something like that hun and I do feel very sad for the bird but remember kitties are animals too and they are naturally born as hunters. Your kitty wasn't trying to be mean she's just doing what nature and evolution programmed into her DNA. She is a predator. If you were her you'd probably get bored of eatting food out of a bowl each day. It would be like eatting cereal or oatmeal all the time and never having the true taste of meat again. Cats also get a thrill for the hunt.

Another reason she could have killed the bird is because often times cats bring in things they hunted from outside as a gift to their owner to. Think of it as a kind offering she gives you as thanks for making her life so happy in your home. Maybe she's just trying to please you for all you do for her <3
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 02:38:39 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
-Casuallysmacksfabcatwithadeadbird- Bad kitty! >:C
It's a cat's instinct to hunt birds and mouses, she was doing her basic hunting. I do agree with you though, that poor bird should live and have a happy life with his family. But....  fabulous birdy is in a happier place now where there is no danger around. <3
R.I.P Fabulous Birdy :'C

In-game username: Honest~Faith

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
I know it's very sad to see something like that hun and I do feel very sad for the bird but remember kitties are animals too and they are naturally born as hunters. Your kitty wasn't trying to be mean she's just doing what nature and evolution programmed into her DNA. She is a predator. If you were her you'd probably get bored of eatting food out of a bowl each day. It would be like eatting cereal or oatmeal all the time and never having the true taste of meat again. Cats also get a thrill for the hunt.

Another reason she could have killed the bird is because often times cats bring in things they hunted from outside as a gift to their owner to. Think of it as a kind offering she gives you as thanks for making her life so happy in your home. Maybe she's just trying to please you for all you do for her <3

At first I was reading you're post and I was angry at my cat.....
But, when you explained everything more politely, that I haven't thought about anything about that.....
I kinda feel bad now, for my cat and that bird... :/
Thank you for clearing my mind! ^.^
+Floof! ^.^

It's a cat's instinct to hunt birds and mouses, she was doing her basic hunting. I do agree with you though, that poor bird should live and have a happy life with his family. But....  fabulous birdy is in a happier place now where there is no danger around. <3

Well, I guess you're both right..
Thank you! ^.^
+Floof to you as well! c:

IM BACK!!!

wolfdog01

Mt cat does the same thing with lizards X-X she brings them inside halfdead and just plays with them until they die, I try to save them thought ;-;
But sadly cats love to hunt as Sura and others have said, tis what they do. My dog even does the same thing, it's just a predator thing I suppose, born from wild animals, always wild animals lol

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
AWWWW! Even da babies D: -tear-
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile

At first I was reading you're post and I was angry at my cat.....
But, when you explained everything more politely, that I haven't thought about anything about that.....
I kinda feel bad now, for my cat and that bird... :/
Thank you for clearing my mind! ^.^
+Floof! ^.^

It's a cat's instinct to hunt birds and mouses, she was doing her basic hunting. I do agree with you though, that poor bird should live and have a happy life with his family. But....  fabulous birdy is in a happier place now where there is no danger around. <3

Well, I guess you're both right..
Thank you! ^.^
+Floof to you as well! c:
Teehee.. +floof back <3

In-game username: Honest~Faith