Author Topic: Wont open? (MacBookAir)  (Read 1747 times)

Offline Acacia Forest

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Wont open? (MacBookAir)
« on: June 20, 2014, 05:38:10 pm »
OK, so hi :) I'm new here :P
So I downloaded the Feral Heart thingamabob for Mac OS x or whatever, and when I open the "3 paws symbol" app or whatever, it just jumps up and down and up and down to infinity and doesnt open... AAARGH its so frustrating! And it seems like such a fun game!!! :(

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Wont open? (MacBookAir)
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 05:48:49 pm »

Are you sure you meet the requirements for the game? If you don't know them, here.
RequirementsIf you do meet the requirements, re-install your Feral-Heart game and see if that'll work.

In-game username: Honest~Faith

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 06:24:17 pm »
It's going to be ok, just take deep breathes. :) Okay, so I too have a mac and I know how to fix this. Move the ENTIRE Feral Heart folder to trash and re download it. DO NOT place it on your desktop or put it in your dock.
Create a folder on your desktop (name it whatever you want) and put the entire folder in there. Then open the folder and click the three paws. This should work. If it says you must download wine, then download it or else it will not work :)
Hope this helps
~Shay
pm for free art i need practice

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 10:14:54 am »
It's going to be ok, just take deep breathes. :) Okay, so I too have a mac and I know how to fix this. Move the ENTIRE Feral Heart folder to trash and re download it. DO NOT place it on your desktop or put it in your dock.
Create a folder on your desktop (name it whatever you want) and put the entire folder in there. Then open the folder and click the three paws. This should work. If it says you must download wine, then download it or else it will not work :)
Hope this helps
~Shay

Yep that's it! ^-^
Oh and remember, don't place the application into the "Applications" folder.

Offline shayy

• Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2014, 02:37:29 pm »
Hope this helps
~Shay

Yep that's it! ^-^
Oh and remember, don't place the application into the "Applications" folder.
Anytime duude
pm for free art i need practice

Offline SoulBlade

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2015, 10:29:22 pm »
So, I need help. My dad has recently updated my MacBook Air on the new computer system (El Capitan) and now my FH won't open at all. It keeps saying: "Failed to activate cord devices" and I don't know what to do. I have tried to re-downloading my FH but it still doesn't work. My dad says it might be because FH doesn't support the new Mac update and there needs to be a new update to the game. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this? If so message me at: -SoulBlade-

Thanks ~
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 10:33:31 pm by Emma Wild »

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2015, 10:33:18 pm »
Please do not bump old threads. This is over a year old. You may want to create a new thread if you are having issues, or feel free to PM any of our helpful users.
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2015, 10:39:41 pm »
So, I need help. My dad has recently updated my MacBook Air on the new computer system (El Capitan) and now my FH won't open at all. It keeps saying: "Failed to activate cord devices" and I don't know what to do. I have tried to re-downloading my FH but it still doesn't work. My dad says it might be because FH doesn't support the new Mac update and there needs to be a new update to the game. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this? If so message me at: -SoulBlade-

Thanks ~
I believe you may find some help to your issue here. In the future, though, please check the date of the thread carefully before replying. If you are having an issue with the game, please create a new topic in the Help section. I'll be locking this.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.