Author Topic: Summer Party Event Experience  (Read 3078 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Summer Party Event Experience
« on: June 22, 2014, 02:58:49 pm »
For those of you who were able to make it how was your experience? Did you all have fun? :) Did you make any new friends? Was this your first Official Feral Heart Event? Feel free to share all your memorable moments here.

For me I have to say this was probably my favorite Summer Party so far. Last years was fun but I wasn't able to have nearly as much fun then as I did at this event.

For starters it was pretty exciting to join in on my first official podcast with the other staffy. It was very fun to laugh and share thoughts about Feral Heart and the community with you all over the livestream. I admit I was a little nervous about it at first but it's always reassuring when you  have such a supportive crew to work with and a very friendly easy going audience lol.

As for the party itself it was nice to see some familiar old faces with some of the retired staffies making appearances and even getting to meet so many members I've see on the site. It's always nice to see everyone opening up and being silly together.

I think my favorite part of the event though was the little after party that we held. It was really entertaining to be able to play so many fun and crazy games with everyone and I'm happy to see everyone participating and having a good time. I also really enjoyed just spending time with some of my beloved friends again since it's been a while since we've all just spent some fun time together.

Shout out to Flobby for making such a fantastic map too. Thanks to her design I was able to come up with so many fun games xD.

I hope you guys had a great time. I look forward to seeing everyone again soon enough at our next event in the near future!

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
Re: Summer Party Event Experience
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 03:25:40 pm »
Thanks for sharing your experience, Sura! I had an excellent time as well.
I had a great night full of laughs, and I made tons and tons of new friends.
It was fun seeing the old faces I remember from around the forums, like Lady Alizarin.
I had fun playing hide and seek and all the other games in the amazing map Flob made.
Overall I think everything was great!

sig by pokrova on deviantART

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 03:33:30 pm »
It was definitely a fun experience that won't be forgotten! C:
I really enjoyed the podcast and I think it was great that we got to ask the staff questions, although I stayed up 'till 4 am to listen, I had a really great time too. xD
The party itself what so much fun.  Especially since there was so much to do and explore, it was nearly impossible to get bored.  It was extremely lively and exciting and I think it's been one of the best parties yet! Can't wait for the next one!

wolfdog01

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2014, 03:35:06 pm »
Yeah, that was so fun! ^^ Mainly the after party with all of the games. Went there a bit before the party and hung out with a bunch of people then kept coming and going through out the day until it was around six, hopped on, and bam, lag city. It was so hard to even move the camera let alone walk lol. I checked at one point and there were 165 people in that map, more than Fluorite Plains at that point. So I kinda left in a few minutes and then came back when it was over and had a blast with Sura and everyone, a few people from the forums as well. Whew, that was fun. Hope everyone else had a good time too! ^^ (Didn't know there was a podcast though o.o)

Leading a dino revolution!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 05:32:47 pm by ~Thyme~ »

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2014, 04:28:57 pm »
Sadly, I could not enjoy the party as much as I could last night.
Mainly due to the lag I experienced.

Though, it was great to see so many people joining the event, as well as seeing old friends.
I prefered going there with lag, rather than not being able to go at all. ^^
RETIRED.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2014, 05:17:37 pm »
I had arrived about an hour and thirty minutes after the party officially started, but that was ok. I had fun dancing and giving my friends cuddles. I also enjoyed the after party when Sura and everyone else were playing games, such as hide and seek.

One part that I really liked was when me and about half a dozen other floofs went over to one of the pillow hills and we played mafia for several hours ^^ That was really fun<3

Overall I think this party was one of the best so far
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Wolfypuppy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2014, 01:38:54 am »
I have to say it was a really derpy and enjoyable party with some tasty ice creams to eat! c8
Although I could not make it to the official party because of the lags and crashes,I did enjoy being on the pre-party. It was so fun! It's my third Event since I joined this game,and for sure it didn't disappoint me! The map was truly perfect,and I'm happy it wasn't too laggy for me (Except when the real party came out). And the dancelines and the hide and seek games I participated were AWESOME! So yeah,overall it was pretty fun for me! ^D^
I've quit FeralHeart,and I'll probably not come back. Sorry.

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2014, 02:02:52 am »
I (too) could not enjoy the party to the fullest because of another user, yet besides that I feel I would have had the time of my life :)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 02:45:45 am by S-H-A-Y »
pm for free art i need practice

Rizzla

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2014, 02:13:51 am »
*sigh*
Unfortunately even my beefy computer couldn't handle all the lag, and i wasn't able to stay long.
Oh well, i'm not one for big parties anyway :P

Aicosu125

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2014, 03:08:05 am »
I enjoyed my party experience~ I was there more at the beginning, but I had to leave and go outside, due to me being at a beach house for the weekend with family and friends~ I got to listen to half the podcast, but had to go outside once again. I got to hang out with some good friends and meet people. Overall, it was great!