Author Topic: Summer Party Event Experience  (Read 3079 times)

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Re: Summer Party Event Experience
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2014, 02:05:52 pm »
Had to be one of my favourite FeralHeart parties I've been to.
Even before the event actually started, making the map was fun and it was nice to get creative in that area. So glad you floofies liked it, you don't know how happy that makes me. ^^ I'd never made a waterslide before.
The party itself, the map was a bit laggy for me, but that's to be expected when there's loads of people in there at once. Had lots of fun dancing with people to music and watching our little hunters track down those raptors.
The podcast was great. I felt a bit nervous at first because I hadn't done that sort of thing before, but once I got into, it wasn't too bad. Bet you guys loved hearing our voices didn't ya? ;)
I'd have stayed longer for the after party but, as you may have been able to tell, I got really tired towards the end of the podcast (it was 3am), so I had to go and sleep.
Overall, it was wonderful. I hope we get to have more fun times like these. :)

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2014, 02:48:49 pm »
I have to agree that this was one of the most fun FH Party I've been to - I think mostly because everyone seemed to really have a good time, and everyone was in such a good mood as well.

It was really fun being able to have a pod cast - I've only been in one or two before, so it was exciting as well as a bit nerve wrecking ;)

I also enjoyed DJ-ing - seeing everyone dance and enjoy the music me and Genny played made me all warm and fuzzy inside :D

Thank you all who participated, and for making it and truly awesome night <3

Sandfury

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2014, 12:32:10 am »
I enjoyed it a lot! It was really fun playing Hide-And-Seek and Mafia. We even had ANOHTER after party the day afterwards. Can't wait for the next one! :D
-Sandfury

Offline FrostNight

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Elon Musk pls return my calls uwu
    • iFrostNight
    • Frost Night
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2014, 12:35:03 am »
Gaaah! I slept through it. It seemed to be so cool. Oh well, better luck next time ^-^ The videos I've seen about it were so awesome, the map was beautiful :)

It's always cool that this game hosts stuff c:

Offline trinitylovespink

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Glowing potato pocket
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2014, 08:47:25 pm »
I had a ton of fun and had a change to chat with some of the most unlikely of people.
 But the lag with quite a killer and made my computer constantly crash in the beginning.
 Thankfully I was able to reduce the lag by disabling the notices in chat aswell as turning water reflection off.
I got the chance to floof around with le staff along with one of my closest FH friends
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 08:52:51 pm by SilverLark »
Here To Help!
Ingame: trinitylovespink
dA: Donttouchsilverlark
Tumblr: Donttouchsilver

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2014, 06:44:24 am »
This summer party was my first. I was really excited about this and I enjoyed it pretty much. I liked the cool song that Genny was playing '^^ Thank you Genny for this! But first of all.. I liked the map. It was amazing! When I downloaded it, I came online in-game and I entered in the map and I was like "oh my gosh". I was wondering what are for this little velociraptors and I was really excited about any games in the party and yea. Thanks, Flobby for making this beautiful and cool map for the party. I liked it ;). And when the "Find the Raptors Competition" started I was like "What is happening here o.o". I was confused what to do and yea. But I founded 9th little velociraptors and I was happy about this. The party was really very cool and amazing. I was enjoying it, but it was early in the morning like 4am and I need to sleep, lol. But I watched to the end of the podcast and I'm happy about that. I catched all important things that happened ^^
If I have to rate th? party from 1 to 10.. I give 10 :p

Signature art by Kynvuu

theorca55

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2014, 10:49:52 pm »
*angry screeches*

Dangit, Orca! You missed another party.

And it had DINOSAURS, too???

Ugh. I hate missing parties.

Offline peete

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Pineapples...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2014, 03:11:26 pm »
The party was EPICCCCC....at least for the two and half hours I was there, I had to leave unfortunately.

The one thing thing that kind of bothered me though was the dinosaur hunt. It wasn't as fun as it was because I was in the map the day before the party and half the people were saying they already found them all. I ended up not playing because I felt like people were taking advantage of the whole idea of finding them before the game even started.
But that aside, I had fun listening to the livestream even while I wasn't at the party. :)

INACTIVE BECAUSE OF INTERNET ISSUES...