Author Topic: Portal Space?  (Read 1254 times)

Offline floradaisylily

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Portal Space?
« on: June 23, 2014, 04:59:00 pm »
How much portals can you have going along in Cape of Distant Worlds? Because my sister said it goes straight off the bridge and you have to fly to go to them... does it end at the world wall or does it turn around a new direction? XD I don't have much maps but I'm just curious how much portals you can have. And if anyone is in the mood to answer a question... How much portals do YOU have? :D

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
Re: Portal Space?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 05:11:17 pm »
I'm almost positive that there's no limit of maps you can download.
X3

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Portal Space?
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 05:17:20 pm »
Because my sister said it goes straight off the bridge and you have to fly to go to them...
Yer siblin' is correct in that statement. The portals do go right off the edge of the bridge and keeps on goin' and if a portal ye' wish to reach is included in those that continued from said bridge, ye' will have to equip wings to reach it. However it doesn't stop at the invisible force field that surrounds each map. Even then, the portals will keep goin' but ye' will be unable to reach 'em. When that happens, the only thing ye' can do is delete some of the maps ye've downloaded to shorten the line length.

As for myself, I only have around.. 4-5 portals. I don't download a lot of maps at all and when I do, I remove 'em from my FeralHeart files soon after once I checked 'em out unless the map is somethin' I'll need (like for instance if I were in a mapped role-play) or if it's a map I wish to keep for a bit as a place for I to merely hang around in.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 05:19:26 pm by Vespian »
gone