Is This A Great Idea Of Map?

Yep!
0 (0%)
Meh, I guess
0 (0%)
Nuuuu!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Map request! :3  (Read 586 times)

Offline Asparagus

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Map request! :3
« on: June 26, 2014, 05:36:24 pm »

Mkey so, after my brother told me about.. Dungeons And Dragons a great idea popped in my head... I wanted to make this pack about...I dunno some group adventuring in some dungeons... And I surely need a map. As I know, some people REALLY know how to make maps.. So may I ask... Is someone nice enough to make a map for me? ;-; I understand if you don't want. Its a huge work... But if some people are intrested in this... here are some things that I want in my map:
 CLEARLY Dungeons.
               A village
               Forest
               Lakes
               Maybe a fire place in the forest where we could stay for night
               Some weird creatures in the dungeon. (Wich also has to be medium sized)
               Also in the village there should be houses where there is furniture
               Secret places
         And so, what ever your mind wants. Also the map has to be .. realistic... I just, don't want to beg. And if this isn't the right place to post this... Well then sorry for taking 5-10 minutes of your life. XD Floof. ;D
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 12:19:39 pm by TheVanillaRaptor »

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Dunno If Doin' It Right. 0_0
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 05:52:24 pm »
Movin' this thread to the Request Maps childboard.

T'is a'ight (and I'm pretty sure it is legal) if ye' wish to request a map resemblin' the whimsical world of Dungeons 'n Dragons. In fact, it sounds pretty interestin' if ye' decide to thoroughly pull it off by makin' a group for it 'n everythin'. I wish ye' luck.
gone

Offline Asparagus

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Dunno If Doin' It Right. 0_0
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 06:07:12 pm »
Hehe. Thank ya. I'm pretty sure that someone will do that for me. I mean, so many people. Tho' I'm not sure that this will happen soon. As I know, if you want a group to last long, the more intresting it has to get. One map will probably last till we explore all the things. Plus, I still have to work for the site and stuff. But I will check daily to see if someone is offering to do this HUGE thingy for me. :3