Author Topic: Kishawan Island - PUBLIC [Easier to download since the third of July 2014]  (Read 5990 times)

Offline deemsss1234

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Idiocy...
    • View Profile
Hey hey!
So I found this map I once made and since I am going to start my old FH group again, I got to post it again. So this map is called Kishawan Island. It means nothing as far as I know, but I think it sounds cuwl. ;p And I got a few screenshots of the map for you guys! ;D

This is the den which I made for my group, Nara. ;3

This is a beautiful den(especially for flying creatures) It has trees growing out of it. :o This den is not owned by *v*The Aviary Brothers*v*

A creepy den, once owned by a demon pack. But now, it's owned by Ketsueki Hatna

This is a camp with several dens. I made it for everyone who isn't in any group in the map, but who wants to RP here. ;3

This frozen lake is close to the winter dens. ;3

This is some kind of old abandoned castle den. It is not owned, so it's available.

A den on a little desert island. It's a really nice den for a pride, I think. And it is not owned yet.

And a picture of the forest, with my char roaring. Randomly.

So, you know I live and Rp in this map with my group but I do need enemy group! I don't mind if you are a pride, pack or just an other random group, if you need a map just tell me and which den you would like. I would be happy to offer you a bit of territory in this map! Yeah, you want a den in this map? Then whisper me(I am called: deemsss1234   in game. Just send me a friend invite and whisper me when I'm online) Or just post it here. You can also send me a PM. But please note that the map is public, so if there are strangers in it, ya aren't allowed to send them away.

Rules:

1. Try to be as nice as you can to others when yar ooc.
2. Like I already said, don't send people away exept if they are REALLY annoying. If they keep irritating you, or being mean you are allowed to ask them nicely to go away. If they don't, just block em.
3. FeralHeart rules of course.
4. :I (very important rule)

The .rar file got the weather fixed on 28-6-2014 If ya downloaded the .rar file before that date, I recommend downloading it again.
Dowload link:
Mediafire:
Rar file: Kishawan RAR Mediafire
Link without adfly:(Do not click the link, copy and paste it) http://www.mediafire.com/download/gox7no8iz19tgtx/Kishawan+IslandV4.2.rar

Zip file: Kishawan ZIP Mediafire
Link without adfly:(Do not click the link, copy and paste it) http://www.mediafire.com/download/o86485bn575rqpe/Kishawan+IslandV3.zip

DropBox:
Rar file: Kishawan RAR Dropbox
Link without adfly(Do not click the link, copy and paste it) : https://www.dropbox.com/s/vhosbxowhpi60l1/Kishawan%20IslandV4.2.rar

Zip file: Kishawan ZIP Dropbox
Link without adfly(Do not click the link, copy and paste it) : https://www.dropbox.com/s/nna4h169kjl4qo2/Kishawan%20IslandV3.zip

The link to this topic is: Tinyurl.com/Kishawan2   So if ya want other people to download this map, just give em this link.

I hope to get some enemy and ally groups who want to live in this map, and I hope you all have fun in this map! If there is something wrong with the download, or you are having troubles, tell me please. ;3

Also, I can always use some feedback from people who have been in the map. If you don't like it, I do not even mind if you say it in a slighty harsh way. I can handle things easily. And if you like the map, I would like to hear that too. ;3

« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 01:18:29 pm by Deem »
VirtualWorlds.Boards.Net
Game character based RP group

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
Re: Kishawan Island 2014 ;D Public!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 02:29:32 pm »
Fun map hun!
~Shay
pm for free art i need practice

Offline deemsss1234

• Idiocy...
    • View Profile
Re: Kishawan Island 2014 ;D Public!
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 04:37:51 pm »
Tyvm. ^^
VirtualWorlds.Boards.Net

XxInsaneAsylumxX

Re: Kishawan Island - unique and public map
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 06:33:57 am »
Really cool map, yo! Definitely unique!  ;)

Offline deemsss1234

• Idiocy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2014, 02:41:57 pm »
Thanks. ^^ Glad you like it. :D
VirtualWorlds.Boards.Net

Offline deemsss1234

• Idiocy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2014, 08:26:02 pm »
Made some more download options now, and the map will be easier to download from now on. ;D
VirtualWorlds.Boards.Net

Offline *Kawaii Potato*

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Kawaii Potato (Pixel)
    • View Profile
This is a very unique map, I love those dens.~

Offline deemsss1234

• Idiocy...
    • View Profile
Thank you so much. :3 Making the dens has cost me some time, so I am glad you love them. ^^
VirtualWorlds.Boards.Net

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
This is a very strange and interesting map! I like it :D Your hard work definately shows. It looks like a tournament kind of place.

Offline deemsss1234

• Idiocy...
    • View Profile
I'm so glad you like it. ^^ I guess the fact that my map is slightly strange, fits the group I made the map for. ;p It's always good to hear that hard work I put in maps gets paid off. ;3
VirtualWorlds.Boards.Net