Author Topic: i need help with something!  (Read 948 times)

Offline WOLVES R SWEET

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
i need help with something!
« on: June 30, 2014, 02:42:41 am »
so I was making a map everything was going great I put some basic cubes and stuff in my map. Ok so I was just about to make some screen shots of the map but as soon as i load into the game, not the map editor, I go in my map through the portal and somethings are gone like the cubes and stuff!. I like to know what happened to them I don't want my map to go to waste can anyone help? 

AlphaEclipse

Re: i need help with something!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 02:47:28 am »
Before putting custom/downloaded objects into your maps, you need to save them into their own groups other than the default objects. Here's a small tutorial if you're better with a visual: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=8096.msg114419
This usually happens when you save them in an old object group, including the default groups. Try saving them all in a new object group. You can delete the old objects after placing the new ones in the map with the old ones.

Offline WOLVES R SWEET

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 03:26:05 am »
hey thanks so much it worked I just have to replace all the old cubes and stuff with the new ones if you like when I am done I can give you the link to the map so you can download it just for you, for helping me out

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 04:08:09 am »
hey thanks so much it worked I just have to replace all the old cubes and stuff with the new ones if you like when I am done I can give you the link to the map so you can download it just for you, for helping me out
Ooo, I can't wait to see the finished map! You could upload your map and post the download here, with screenshots, of course! Good luck finishing your map! Finished Maps Section

Offline WOLVES R SWEET

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 06:02:08 am »
ok I will finish it up later then I will upload it, and thanks for your help ;D