Author Topic: ideas???  (Read 1310 times)

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
ideas???
« on: July 01, 2014, 03:34:42 am »
well for one i think im great at ideas
i think you
haha jk but here goes?

1. hunting!! i know this has been mentioned before BUT:
maybe, there could be options that let us put hunting in private maps however you can only hunt in private maps! like, you can turn on/off an option to let someone hunt. it would probably divide the community a lot however, so i'm not too big on this idea.

2. ranks!! name colors!! in groups, i mean
so, people put tags and such. but what if we could color our names to the color of our packs/groups? also, ranks! we can set group ranks that are viewable as a tab so like the group is a chart. as well as you can also switch admin(of the group) permissions! and allow other people to edit the bio and such.

3. general.
not bringing it back, but taking it off the chat list? because i saw a few people that talk in general but it comes out as local and they say "wow, general is quiet!!" but then.. people tell them it's gone and they seem kinda sad, or confused. one person yelled at another person and called them dumb : /////

alright these have been me ideas thank you all

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
Re: ideas???
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 08:36:56 am »
I haven't role-played out a hunt in a while but if I'm right, people don't actually 'hunt' other players do they?
o.o
The colouring of the name tags would be pretty cool but there's no saying that it wouldn't be confusing for others..
Although, getting a chart for the ranks seems like a good idea! 
I agree with taking general out. However, in private maps general chat still works (I think?)
but I'm not sure if that would even an issue.

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 11:23:04 am »
Well, as for the first idea, it is cool. But I really don't think we can make that change to the game.

As for the second, that sounds like a good idea. Not sure if we can make those changes either, but if we could they would be pretty epic. Like, if someone was a hunter, their nametag would be blue or something.

Taking General off the list in public maps only might be hard to accomplish, but I guess it makes sense. However, as Queen said, you can still roleplay in general in private maps. It is extremely useful because if someone is not in your group, you can still roleplay with them across the map.

Thanks for sharing your ideas with us.

sig by pokrova on deviantART

Offline Infinity117

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • i don’t use this anymore. thanks for the memories!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2014, 12:32:24 am »
I really think there should be hunting. I mean, in RPs, when you "hunt", its sorta pathetic. No offense or anything. I mean, you can't exactly be even a bit realistic with prey. Some people like to actually kill the prey, carry it, eat it, etc If you add the prey, could it be a bit more realistic, like it travels in herds, and a single animal can't take down an elephant on its own? And for feline RPs, like Clans, could there be small birds, voles, mice, etc? I understand if you can't do this, but it'd be an awesome addition to the game! I also don't like the fact that even if you could kill prey, they wouldn't give item drops. What do you mean, exactly, that in IT players' items could get scammed? I only found out about FeralHeart, like, a month ago, so I don't fully understand what you meant by that. Some people (like me) can't download items! Maybe you could not do item drops until you find a way to keep hackers away? I'd also like if there was a setting while you are playing to unsheathe your claws.            
-----Infinity117
i don’t play FH anymore. thanks for the memories!

if you knew me in-game, hit me up through the messaging system. maybe i’ll see it.