Author Topic: Two Kingdoms one war {Drago rider rp open/accepting}  (Read 18003 times)

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Two Kingdoms one war {Drago rider rp open/accepting}
« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2014, 02:08:11 am »
They had crossed the border to hide knowing her brother was Afrade to. Her and Alduin landed in the forest. "Alduin why is he so mean to me" she said clinging to him as he layed down, then she slid off and took alduin's saddle off to lay on. Alduin gave a low growl hearing jades brother and dragon roar in anger. "Kalansant" (it's only a matter of time) he said looking at her and laying his head beside her.
Here's the link to my quotev profile if you like transformers animated check out my story's
http://www.quotev.com/Wolfcave

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2014, 09:31:47 pm »
((Okay after this I'm going to wait for the others))

Scott Anthony and Cao

While he flew back to the cave, belly properly full, Cao suddenly came to a stop, his nose twitching. The scent was familiar, and he realized with a start that it was the dragon and rider that Scott had let escape only hours earlier. What are they doing less than 2 miles from our cave? He thought to himself, but decided to go down and greet them anyway. He landed in the grass softly near them "Alduin?" He called "What are you doing here?"
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2014, 11:08:58 pm »
Alduin raised his head and looked at the other dragon then back to Jade "keniosretn ves vertin" (her older brother and his scum of a dragon chased us out of the house.) he said looking at him. He looked at Jade as she had finally fell asleep, the read streaks on her face where she had cried herself to sleep still bright. He layed his head back down and looked up at the golden dragon.
Here's the link to my quotev profile if you like transformers animated check out my story's

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2014, 10:00:35 pm »

Rose was back on the tower, scanning the kingdom. Glory nudged Rose and pointed to the sun, which was dipping towards the horizon. "Do you want to do night shift." Rose asked, although she knew the answer. The Dragon nodded, her scales turning an excited golden color, with flashes of Rosy pink happiness. Rose didn't know why, but she and the Dragon both loved the night. That's why they had become night guards, patrolling the castle hallways with only torch light and moonlight to guide them. Rose climbed down while Glory followed, slowing flying down.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2014, 11:16:53 pm »
Scott Anthony and Cao

Cao studied the pair for a moment, his eyes flickering from the dark dragon to the sleeping girl. He nodded slowly before approaching and picking her up gently like before, but this time he placed her on Alduin's back "Come on, it's not safe out here at night. You guys can stay with Scott and me." He then took off, waiting for Alduin for a few seconds before flying the few minutes to the cave, where Scott was still sitting in bed. He was now playing with a small piece of leather and his hunting knife, carving out neat swirls and designs.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2014, 01:58:51 am »
Bump?

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2014, 03:17:38 am »
Alduin followed him and looked at Scott but didn't say anything. He fled Jade sliding a bit off his back and pushed her back up with his snout looking back at Scott. Flicking his tail to where it had landed beside him and laughed a bit before following cao again "granserntarl varsethsend?" (How is it dangerous?) he asked looking at him
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 03:21:44 am by Wolfcave »

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2014, 06:37:42 am »
Scott Anthony and Cao

Scott looked up in surprise when not only Cao returned from his nightly rounds, but also the Faulker and her dragon. He swung his legs out of the bed and watched the dark dragon with a frown. "Cao what's going on?" He asked warily, eyeing the girl who was now asleep on her dragon's back. It must have been uncomfortable in the position she was in, so he picked her up off the dragon carefully before lightly placing her on his bed, pulling the covers over her shoulder. Cao smirked, but answered anyways "They are being hunted and it is not safe for them to stay out at night. Remember what happened to John?" The dragon growled, referring to the rider who was mauled to death and his dragon went into permanent shock so they were unable to figure out what attacked them. Scott nodded slowly "Alright. They can stay."

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2014, 07:28:50 pm »
"Venseritendor?!"(that happened to who?) He said looking at the dragon then to Scott and backed up a bit freeked out. Jade rolled onto her side putting her arm over her head. Alduin looked at her taking his tail and sliding her arm down off her face and looked back at Scott with his eyes wide.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 07:34:44 pm by Wolfcave »

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2014, 07:47:12 pm »
Scott Anthony and Cao

Scott picked up his leather and knife again, staring at the swirls and ridges on the tanned hide "One of my sparring buddies John. Still don't know what killed him. His dragon Diantes hasn't spoken a word since the incident, she stayed holed up in the ward all day and night." He then looked up at the dragon with dark eyes "I vowed to slaughter whatever had killed him, but nothing yet." Cao got up from his resting place on the floor and dragged a large wooden door made up of several trees across the cave entrance. "We have to close the cave off every night to prevent being killed off in the night" the dragon growled and then lumbered over to a small hollow in the ground that was filled with sticks. He blew a small flame onto the pile, waiting patiently for them to catch fire.