Author Topic: Sukki Cinema V1?  (Read 2215 times)

Offline SukkiGames

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Sukki Cinema V1?
« on: July 03, 2014, 10:54:27 am »

Well here is my new small (Version 1) cinema map. Where i will be EVERYDAY Having livestreams. I will probably livestream movies (disney, horror, comedy, anime and so on) or i'll just play scary games when i get my webcam to work once again c: My school project is finally over, so i finally have holidays. Yeeeey! I know that the map isn't the greatest. But every month it will get better and better. I most likely won't roleplay anymore that much on feralheart. I'll just watch movies and livestream it up, so you guys can join it. Also if i don't reply in the chat for awhile, then my computer just crashed or i'm just watching the movie. c: If anyone has any 'wishes' what should i livestream, please comment down below. The movies will also be in very good quality so get used on seeing clear pictures and good movies, everyday! I'll be alot in the map, since when i'll start the livestream i'll be probably staying in da map. Here is the link for the livestream and the map:
http://www.livestream.com/sukkigames
http://www.mediafire.com/download/70qad8hn9435la8/SukkiCinemaV1.zip

« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 03:57:11 pm by SukkiGames »

"These lips are sealed, sorry."

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Sukki Cinema V1?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 01:04:44 pm »
This looks like a treat. I believe the map looks quite dandy, Ms. Sukki. Beggars cannot be choosers, especially when ye're so willin' to host livestreams in said map as much as ye' proclaim to do. Mayhaps I'll participate a few myself.
Know that ye' can post a thread in the Community Activities Hub board explainin' yer livestream there too. Ye' can also include (or it'd be best to) when yer livestream will be on/off, the times it'll be startin', how long each livestream session will last, the link(s) to yer livestream and/or map (like ye've done here), etc. That way any viewers will know when to meander into yer map, grab some popcorn, 'n kick back. Just a small thought though. I wish ye' much luck with this!
gone

Offline SukkiGames

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 01:31:41 pm »

Thank you very much Vespian. I wasn't really working hard on the map though, but other good versions will come very soon. c:
I'll check the theme so called: Community Activities Hub. Thank you, once again for telling me this! :'D
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 03:57:41 pm by SukkiGames »

Offline supersonicchao3

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • aww so cute :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2014, 12:51:59 am »
This looks awesome so your saying you gonna be playing anime? you should put on soul eater and fairy tale ;3
Dreamers came to dream!
Characters found on....
ShadowSprit:wolf
Savannah:lion
Twilight:wolf
LotusHeart:lion
In game username:Supersonicchao3 I am mainly in my maps a posted here on the fourm if you see me say hello![/color The derping rainbow dash!

wolfdog01

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2014, 01:58:41 am »
Yeeeee! X3 let me grab my popcorn! And it sounds kewl with you playing video games :o that's all I do on YouTube so I hope your webcam gets fixed soon!
Oh, and how about The Iron Giant? :P

Offline SukkiGames

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2014, 07:23:33 am »

Savannah24 - Indeed, i'll try to livestream many animes. If there will be any time. c:
Eitherway, i'll look if i can download it anywhere as a torrent file :3
~Thyme~ - Yeah, well i promise that i will do my best to keep you guys surprised, thats why i added bonus movies and maybe some animes per' day.
The Iron Giant? I'll look for it :'D
Here is also when the cartoons will be probably on: (im changing the dates and movies c:)
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=46652.0
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 03:58:32 pm by SukkiGames »