Author Topic: Just looking back on memories  (Read 1910 times)

Offline goldenstripehFTW

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Nirvana FTW :D
    • View Profile
Just looking back on memories
« on: July 03, 2014, 10:28:25 pm »
Hey guys, alot of you who are going to read this may not have been playing FH from the years 2011-2012 but I'd just like to have my say in the years I have had with FH

First off, I don't play FH anymore. I feel that I just grown out of it and have more stuff to do than RP with people. Apart from that, I still like to look back on the good memories I had with the community and think about all the friends I made during my time playing FH. During the winter we just had, I had a nose on to see how everything was and see if ANY of my friends were there still. Ofcourse, no one I knew was on. This actually made me really sad, as I spent so much time talking to them, and having a great laugh with them. I also noticed that there was no General. This completely put me off, even though it was turned off for good measures. You may have got ALOT of questions and forums about General but I'm not gonna go into it. What I want to go into, is if there are still any people out there who still play since 2011-2012 or even people who know me (LordHerobrine was my main account but I forget the password) or anyone who I can share so good memories about FH.

From my time not being on, I want to become more knowing about the community who now or still play FH. As I might not check up on this forum alot, I wouldn't mind people chatting me on Skype. My username is jakeflemingo.

Thanks to all the elder players and staff for giving me great memories to look back on  ;)
JaKeFlEmInGoFTW

Rizzla

Re: Just looking back on memories
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 11:30:43 pm »
Ah yes, to answer your question...
I joined in 2012, and i do have some faint memories of General. Mainly because in one or two of my screenshots the Chatbox was open, and i just happen to notice that green text. And, obviously i'm still here, or this post wouldn't have been posted. I hadn't been active on the forums in the early years, i was just one of those illiterate sparkle-dogs, not doing much of anything.
Yurp, those were the days.

-Feels like an old lady-

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2014, 02:08:11 am »
The good ol' newbie days ^^ I joined in August of 2012, and at first I was someone who was completely clueless and was your typical Bonfire n00b xD I was one of those mate-beggars, and I screamed at people who looked somewhat close to one of my characters. I wasn't aware of the rules (luckily I didn't do anything stupid =P), and I didn't go on the forums that much. I didn't even know that extra markings/presets/custom maps/items/meshes/mods in general existed at all until I returned to the forums. But overall, I miss those newbie days~<3 xD
Farewell everyone<3

Offline goldenstripehFTW

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2014, 04:41:29 pm »
The good ol' newbie days ^^ I joined in August of 2012, and at first I was someone who was completely clueless and was your typical Bonfire n00b xD I was one of those mate-beggars, and I screamed at people who looked somewhat close to one of my characters. I wasn't aware of the rules (luckily I didn't do anything stupid =P), and I didn't go on the forums that much. I didn't even know that extra markings/presets/custom maps/items/meshes/mods in general existed at all until I returned to the forums. But overall, I miss those newbie days~<3 xD

Hahaha, I remember we always used to make fun of the users mate-begging  ;D and I actually think it was me and a few other friends who started that name ''mate-beggars''. Anyway I'm glad you still enjoy the game and still see the fun in it. It was great  :D
JaKeFlEmInGoFTW

Offline goldenstripehFTW

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2014, 04:44:00 pm »
Ah yes, to answer your question...
I joined in 2012, and i do have some faint memories of General. Mainly because in one or two of my screenshots the Chatbox was open, and i just happen to notice that green text. And, obviously i'm still here, or this post wouldn't have been posted. I hadn't been active on the forums in the early years, i was just one of those illiterate sparkle-dogs, not doing much of anything.
Yurp, those were the days.

-Feels like an old lady-

Yeah, I feel REALLY old too, seeing all these new players. I just think there isn't much life in the game now...  :-[
That still doesn't mean that it isn't a good RPing game though. I'm still glad so many people enjoy the game and that the community is still going strong  :)
JaKeFlEmInGoFTW

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2014, 07:41:42 pm »
Personally I don't feel as if FH is a game only for children.
You'll find most of the players are adults. XD
The game isn't only for RPing, obviously, but of course I understand that people do get busy and need to prioritise.
It's a shame to see a member leave, like always, especially one that has been around for so long! ;o;
And trust me, there's plenty of life in the game xD -derp-
You just have to be around the people who make you happy, I guess. But anyway,
Good luck for the future and I hope you have a
SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS life<33

Offline goldenstripehFTW

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2014, 02:19:02 pm »
Personally I don't feel as if FH is a game only for children.
You'll find most of the players are adults. XD
The game isn't only for RPing, obviously, but of course I understand that people do get busy and need to prioritise.
It's a shame to see a member leave, like always, especially one that has been around for so long! ;o;
And trust me, there's plenty of life in the game xD -derp-
You just have to be around the people who make you happy, I guess. But anyway,
Good luck for the future and I hope you have a
SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS life<33

Don't get me wrong, I barely RPed while on FH I only chatted on General for hours on end  :D and I know its not for children, as most of the people on FH are 15 - 20. The only reason why I said that the game hadn't alot of 'life' to it was because of my perspective. All my friends left and moved on, which was why I did the same. It isn't all about having the best clan or whatever, it's about having the best time with the community which was what I had.  :)

But thanks for giving me good luck and I hope you still enjoy the game as much as I did  ;D

JaKeFlEmInGoFTW

Offline DevXVI

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • These memories won't fade
    • EventineXVI
    • DevXVI
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2014, 08:55:44 pm »
Ah, the good old days. I joined back in 2011. Good days and good memories from then. It's just different now, but I still cherish the memories, and the nostalgia hurts sometimes though.

Signature by HellVix