Author Topic: Preset Blanks |:| Solved |:|  (Read 788 times)

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
Preset Blanks |:| Solved |:|
« on: July 04, 2014, 12:10:32 am »
Okay, so, I have a bunk of old presets in my files that I no longer want and I need room for my new presets so I tried makeing one in a folder that already had a preset before it, and now the new preset in is the folder as shown below:

#Spoilers

And then, when I open the preset maker and go to this preset it does this:

And I think it shows everything else and not that is bc the body is the only thing that replaces something bc the preset before this was just a body. Like. Grr, how do I fix all this stuff?? :I
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 12:54:53 am by Mossstar1992 »

AlphaEclipse

Re: Preset Blanks ;_;
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 12:23:36 am »
That's strange... Are you sure you're saving them with the right file extensions? So in the preset .material, if it says:

texture preset_7body.jpg

You're saving it as:

Preset_7body.jpg?
It should be working, I always used to do that, and when I did have a problem, it had something to do with the material file. You could try posting the .material file in quotes so we can look at it. :3

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2014, 12:54:11 am »
-Tackle Hugs- Thank you so much, that was my issue. The Body was saved as .png instead of .jpg I fixed it and now it works. :D :D :D :D :D

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2014, 12:56:30 am »
-Tackle Hugs- Thank you so much, that was my issue. The Body was saved as .png instead of .jpg I fixed it and now it works. :D :D :D :D :D
Pssh I knew that would be it. I always used to do that - I had to switch all .jpgs to .pngs for my materials. xD Good luck with your preset!