Author Topic: The Fierce Claw~TFC {ACCEPTING!}  (Read 4737 times)

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
The Fierce Claw~TFC {ACCEPTING!}
« on: July 06, 2014, 09:05:04 pm »

Oy, welcome to The Fierce Claw,{TFC} a mapless, {Hopefully mapped one day, no promises, though!} literate, mostly-realistic wolf and lion roleplay! Here's how it goes:
The wolves are called The Pack of the Blue Sky Mountains {Currently South Pole} and the lions are The Pride of the Grassy Plains {Currently Floruite}. They are enimies, and of course, hate each other. I am the leader of The Pack of the Blue Sky Mountains, Hermione, and currently I am the only member. But that's why I am here, and hopefully, that'll change soon. And yes, I have advertised in-game, but no luck yet, but Kijaliko said they would look into it. Anywho, I hope to gain more members and figure out how to make maps so we can hopefully get a child's board~ That's what I am currently aiming for, along with a great RP and possibly! {No gaurunteeation at all, sorry if that wasnt a word x3} make a map.
So. Let's get started, shall we?

RULES!
Note: You must follow all rules in the RP or you will either get an immidiate kick or a warning.
First. Some broken rules will react as an immidiate kick from the RP and some will go through warnings.
If I catch you doing something you are not allowed to do, you will get a warning for that thing. If you get 3 warnings for doing the same thing, you get kicked. Ex: Someone was causing drama to get attention, and i give them a warning. If they do that same thing two more times then they shall be kicked. Now, If you do one bad thing and then do a DIFFERENT bad thing, then that is a difference. Ex: Say you caused drama for no reason, and I gave you 1 warning. You didn't do that again. But then, you go and attack someone else for no reason. You don't get 3 warnings for the whole RP, only if you do the same thing 3 times. So then you would have 1 warning for causing drama and 1 for fighting for no reason, that doesnt mean you will get kicked the next time you do something bad because you had 3 warnings in total.
Whew. so sorreh if you didnt understand that XD it was hard to explain.
Ok.
1. ABSOLUTELY NO swearing or cursing in the RP. There are many younger floofs (I being not the oldest as well) that are here, plus, I hate cussing, swearing, cursing, ect. If I catch you doing this it will be an immediate kick and a report to a moderator.
2. NO INAPPROPRIATE ACTIONS/BEHAVIOR. Yes, even inside the map {If we get one} no innappropriate actions/behavior, especially the 'buttswinging over another character' thing. If I catch you doing this it wil be an immediate kick and a report to a moderator.
3. No insulting another player! If they are non-literate, maybe instead of torturing them, give them a lesson or too, and BE KIND about it. I know most of the floofs on the forums strongly agree. And if their character is unrealistic, I will have a word with them about it, to see if they had a realistic wolf/lion and if not maybe they could create one, because hey, first of all, this RP is MOSTLY-realistic, as said above, and my character Hermione has a touch of purple and gray-blue in her, so what's the problem with anyone else having it, too? If you do this, you will get 1 warning.
4. You must respect Red's rules. That means you must not break a rule from his rules thread, even if you usually do. Need refreshment on these rules? Here's a link:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.msg637750#new
If I catch you breaking one of these rules you will get 1 warning {Except for innapropriate actions/behavior and language}
and a report to a moderator.
5. No judjing the words of any of the pack/pride's leaders. What they say is what you do, unless the RP goes for you to judje them. This can result as 1 warning.
6. If you are given the pleasure to have a high rank in the pride/pack and you show that you are not responsible/capible enough to do it, you will be given a lower rank until you approve.
7. Please PM me if you are in the pack and are going to be away for a while, if not I will think you might have quit, this can result as a possible kick, but not a warning.

The Pack Of The Blue Sky Mountains!
The Pack of The Blue Sky Mountains are led by strong, lithe, swift, adventurous, cunning, and rather serious and small female she-wolf, Hermione. They currently live in South Pole and Last Cave, where they hunt and train. Their biggest rival is The Pride Of The Grassy Plains. They usually catch caribou and rabbits as prey, and their paw pads are rough which allow them to climb steep slopes and rocky paths.
Leader: Hermione, (Forum Name: Echoz, Username: Clemson99999)
Beta: Echo, (Username: DawnDusk1)
Deltas: None
Healer: None
Gaurds: None
Hunters: None
Fighters: None
Territory Explorers: None
Queens: None
Pups: None
Elders: None
Healer In-Training: None
Gaurds In-Training: None
Hunters In-Training: None
Fighters In-Training: None
Territory Explorers In-Training: None.
~Pictures Of All Of The The Pack Of The Blue Sky Mountains Wolves~
Hermione: (clemson99999)

THE PRIDE OF THE GRASSY PLAINS!
The Pride Of The Grassy Plains has one member currently, Miles the territory explorer. But I hope for them to be a pride of strong, extremely daring and brave, adventurous, swift, and cunning big cats soon. They currently live in floruite plains and bonfire island.
Leader: None
Deputy: None
Deltas: None
Healer: None
Gaurds: None
Hunters: None
Fighters: None
Territory Explorers: Miles, (Username: Faith12345)
Queens: None
Cubs: Cubby, (Forum Name: Cubby The Cub Username: Cublover)
Elders: None
Healer In-Training: None
Gaurds In-Training: None
Hunters In-Training: None
Fighters In-Training: None
Territory Explorers In-Training: None
~Pictures Of All Of The The Pride Of The Grassy Plains Lions~
Miles: (faithful12345)
Cubby: (Cublover)

WRAPUP!
Well, I hope you enjoyed, and I also hope that you'll join! Please PM me or whisper me in-game as clemson99999 in-game, and post on the thread! Thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 02:01:08 pm by Echoz »

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline forks

• Finest Floof
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
Re: The Fierce Claw~TFC {ACCEPTING!}
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 12:20:27 pm »
Guys, please signup! I really want this RP to be great!

Offline forks

• Finest Floof
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 10:17:39 pm »
Bump. This RP is gonna be great! Please signup!

Offline saffron

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • formerly cubbythecub!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 10:45:51 pm »
I WANT TO BE

cub, duh
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 10:53:40 pm by CubbyTheCub »
im more active on my deviantart, http://rainbows-are-sad.deviantart.com/

signature picture by hakumi : DD

Rizzla

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 11:11:32 pm »
Y'ello, Echoz. I don't mean to bother you or anything but...
I saw that you want your group to be mapped some day, and i currently need practice making Height maps, so i'd be more than happy to make you one if you wish. It's alright if you want to make one yourself; i understand. Buuut if you do want me to make a map for your group, just lemme know.

Good luck!

Offline forks

• Finest Floof
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2014, 12:35:21 pm »
Cubby, please let me know if you want to join. Rizzla, PMing ya.

Offline saffron

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • formerly cubbythecub!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2014, 01:31:11 pm »
I'd love to join.
im more active on my deviantart, http://rainbows-are-sad.deviantart.com/

signature picture by hakumi : DD

Offline forks

• Finest Floof
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2014, 01:47:32 pm »
Yay! We are getting more and more members! Also, I would like to thank AlphaEclipse for making the picture of Hermione at the very top of this thread, thanks!

Offline DuskWolfy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2014, 03:24:07 pm »
I'd love to be a delta in your pack if It's still needed.~

Offline forks

• Finest Floof
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2014, 06:44:37 pm »
Great! Dusk Wolf, I'll PM ya either later on tonight or tomorrow~ I'll have to get off soon now and I am in the middle of something~ Thx!